India must attack Pakistan Now

Janardan Shukla

I was specifically talking about it being termed as the AWACS killer if push comes to shove. only in that context on the way to WINNING the air war
Well sir it is air to surface missile. It can't shoot AWACS. Although recently Bramhos aerospace has announced a VLRAAM version of bramhos Ng as AWACs killer but surely it will take atleast 5 years to develop.

sorcerer

Country flag
Well sir it is air to surface missile. It can't shoot AWACS. Although recently Bramhos aerospace has announced a VLRAAM version of bramhos Ng as AWACs killer but surely it will take atleast 5 years to develop.
May be I read the Articles on the BrahMos test all wrong..cuz them was saying it was an AWACS killer as told by the DRDO officials.

The Brahmos NG – which will also be integrated with the Su 30 MKI fighter jets – is being designed to take down slow moving `force multipliers’ deep within enemy territory.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...multipliers/articleshow/68094383.cms?from=mdr

Longewala

Country flag
My response is based on some logic, current balance of power which is heavily tilted in Pakistan favor and real incident happened in Feb 2019.... However no above member is giving me any response with counter argument based on real baground.... Only they are calling me is paki, traitor etc.... Why because I have given them a reality dose and since they are unable to response properly (something IAF was unable on 27th) their anger and frustration is reflecting in their posts...

However plz trust me I am as much devastated as you guys with our armed fArmed reality on the battlefield....
We killed your napaks in surgical strike
We came and bombed your terror camp to oblivion
We slaughter dozens of your pigs on the border every week
We even showed the world kashmir is ours

And in return, with the advantage of surprise and superior numbers, you couldn't even shoot down a single su-30 with multiple amraam shots, dipped your bombs on the border and ran, and even lost an f-16 to a 21.

And then you come here, pretending to be an Indian and talk about "balance of power" you utter loser

Janardan Shukla

May be I read the Articles on the BrahMos test all wrong..cuz them was saying it was an AWACS killer as told by the DRDO officials.

The Brahmos NG – which will also be integrated with the Su 30 MKI fighter jets – is being designed to take down slow moving `force multipliers’ deep within enemy territory.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...multipliers/articleshow/68094383.cms?from=mdr
Yeah surely it is a recent announcement as I have earlier said. We can expect it to join our inventory in 2024.

Longewala

Country flag
Pakistan PM Imran Khan questions world's silence on Kashmir situation

:rofl:

ISOLATED pakis...pakis slowly waking up to the REALITY
They are not fully isolated... The Guardian, BBC, NYT etc are with them.

I notice the Guardian (of islam, I suppose) faithfully carries imran saheb's threats against India... but while Modi is always, always prefaced by "Hindu nationalist" in their articles, Imran is just, plain Imran.

The problem is their own countries are beginning to realise just how full of sh** these "news" houses are.

IndianHawk

Country flag

I notice the Guardian (of islam, I suppose) faithfully carries imran saheb's threats against India... but while Modi is always, always prefaced by "Hindu nationalist" in their articles, Imran is just, plain Imran.

The problem is their own countries are beginning to realise just how full of sh** these "news" houses are.
Well Modi is everything leftist of the world hate.

He is a male . A Hindu male. Straight and not lustful ( taking power away from feminism as feminism thrives on beta male simp lust.)

An ascetic , a yogi , a decisive social conservative . A brave men truly devoted to nation and not to global elite. A true leader of people not some accidental prime minister.

Leftist want the world full of bitchy powerful women and weak simp men . Hence the butthurt.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

Country flag

news houses will not help much when the Government stance is something different.

Country flag
Well Modi is everything leftist of the world hate.

He is a male . A Hindu male. Straight and not lustful ( taking power away from feminism as feminism thrives on beta male simp lust.)

An ascetic , a yogi , a decisive social conservative . A brave men truly devoted to nation and not to global elite. A true leader of people not some accidental prime minister.

Leftist want the world full of bitchy powerful women and weak simp men . Hence the butthurt.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk
Modi once was banned from visiting USA . Did it make any difference??

Longewala

Country flag
news houses will not help much when the Government stance is something different.
Especially with the likes of Trump / Johnson right wing parties gaining strength.

As a result these media houses, basically pagla gaye hai, and has brought their bias fully into the open.

Which helps us as well, because normal, non libtard people in the west now disbelieve anything their mainstream media pushes and their ability to shape public policy has diminished.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
We should soften it further before going for a kill. 1st deprive them from water. Build a dam on Kabul river as well. Porkis will go totally dry. Other way to hit them is by way of ruining their textile sector which is already happening. With their shitty bravado of imposing the ban of Indian products, they are on the path to ruin their textile sector. With fuel and electricity becoming costlier, their textile sector shall also fall. This will result in a big unemployment as both agriculture sector and textile sector going into pit, people will have no money to purchase any goods. On other hand, inflation will soar because of lack of production and ban on import from India. With trade deficit running very high, any bailing package will not last beyond few months. More and More Baloch and Pashtun youth joining militancy, It will be very hard for Pork army to fight with them. We must help them in terms of weapon and training. Meanwhile, we must build coalition with US and Israel to break Porkistan. When time is appropriate, we together can strike and break Porkistan into four and take away all their nuclear weapons and bomb their Nuke plants. After the completion of war, we must put conditions restrict their army and armed forces to the requirement of internal issue handling and no more. We must make Pukjabis pay for all their mischiefs. Their generals should bought to justice for corruption and human right violation and should be tried in Sindh, Baluchistan and Pashtunistan courts and should be hanged. All their wealth should be confiscated and their families should be put in jail for life.

Last edited:

suny6611

Country flag
@LETHALFORCE , @tarunraju
Please put this porki out of his misery.

30 bar bolo porks lynched their own pilot.
this porki will not listen ...just ignore him

this guy reminds me of ..............when a beggar is banging on ur car window just because u have seen him ....... hence u have committed to give him alms ............... this is from my experience in delhi
just because u have answered or quote or even referred to his post he will go on & on

he is from a madrasa & will only argue on total baseless scenarios ...

he is indeed a perfect example of all pakis ................ the land of idiots & stupid rut ..............

here2where

Water is the key reason Pakistan wants J&K at any cost.

Brits gave a lot more strategic importance to Pak/Gilgit due to the proximity to post-WW2 Soviet-China communist factor. India was not as important for them.

When the Indian Union was being formed, Sardar Patel was OK with pakistan taking the muslim-majority J&K. Sheikh Abdullah infact asked Nehru to give up those parts of J&K he had no influence on (Punjabi Kashmir) and take only Kashmiri Kashmir into Indian Union.

Gilgit always wanted to go with Pak. Retaking any part of PoK/GB will be a mistake and a drain on us for ages to come.

Very informative documentary. Must watch.

Destrius

Country flag

Brits gave a lot more strategic importance to Pak/Gilgit due to the proximity to post-WW2 Soviet-China communist factor. India was not as important for them.

When the Indian Union was being formed, Sardar Patel was OK with pakistan taking the muslim-majority J&K. Sheikh Abdullah infact asked Nehru to give up those parts of J&K he had no influence on (Punjabi Kashmir) and take only Kashmiri Kashmir into Indian Union.

Gilgit always wanted to go with Pak. Retaking any part of PoK/GB will be a mistake and a drain on us for ages to come.

Gilgit Baltistan is necessary to disconnect Pakistan from China and access and influence Afghanistan and Central Asia.

Without taking it, China can effectively contain us.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

GB is sparsely populated. We can manage it very well. Show them money, let em smell development, they will be more Indian than any other state guy.

We shouldn't leave anything which is marked as ours.

Vande1947

Country flag
Seems you forgot how PN had traced out kilo class submarine after 27th Feb??? Pak navy though smaller don't forget they have edge when it comes to submarine... Their augosta 90 b subs are any day more advanced than kilos.... They have AIP tech which we lack and these subs are going to be a nightmare for IN.... Orions is another headache.... Their type 54 and f22 ships are going to cause havoc..... CM 400 equipped Thunder or Mirage from PAF will be a scariest dream and will force our vikramaditya to stay away from Pakistan shores.... Anyway Mig 29k availability itself is a problem

Air Force no need to say anything at all as 27th Feb we all have seen the outcome .... Vipers simply outgunned flankers that's the fact....

They have second largest AWACS fleet in Asia which is going to be a big headache for IAF....

If PAC 3 or Viper block 70 joins PAF then it will be a merciless slaughter of IAF by PAF....

Instead of leaving in lala la dream land we should face the reality and find out solution together
Tusi mahan ho:facepalm:

I generally do not post rejoinders, but you have left me speechless. I really do not know whether to laugh or cry. But you have capped my evening. Thanks.
Wish you the very best for your future endeavours.

Bangalibaba

Country flag
GB is sparsely populated. We can manage it very well. Show them money, let em smell development, they will be more Indian than any other state guy.

We shouldn't leave anything which is marked as ours.
I would not think reoccupying the entire AJK (the Mirpur-Muzaffarabad location) would be a good idea. Too many rabid India hater Sunnis there. However we need to reoccupy specific territories like Haji Pir, Neelum Valley etc. to inflict pain on Pakistan as and when we want.

Longewala

Country flag
I would not think reoccupying the entire AJK (the Mirpur-Muzaffarabad location) would be a good idea. Too many rabid India hater Sunnis there. However we need to reoccupy specific territories like Haji Pir, Neelum Valley etc. to inflict pain on Pakistan as and when we want.
Considering what the mirpuris have been upto in UK I would say let the napakis keep them... We have enough katua rapists in the country already, and at least with them we get Kalam or Abdul Hamid as part of the package, whereas the mirpuris are as complete a waste of oxygen as you can get.

Longewala

Country flag
Tusi mahan ho:facepalm:

I generally do not post rejoinders, but you have left me speechless. I really do not know whether to laugh or cry. But you have capped my evening. Thanks.
Wish you the very best for your future endeavours.
He is both very good and bad at his act.. I'm the sense he is very careful to avoid directly letting slip he is a paki, but despite this simultaneously leaving no doubt about his identity because only a napak can be such an akhand chutiya

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles