India loses on Sri Lankan battleground

HeinzGud

Country flag
No point trying to argue history with him. I tried many times on other thread.
Apparently we don't know "true" history, only he knows it.
Yes you don't. You only know the eelamist propaganda. If you want to know I can teach you Sri Lankan history.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Pakis, Bangladeshis and deluded folks like you say the same on all forums and yet, they are the biggest immigrant demographic hopping over the fences to come into India. There are still lakhs of Lankans who are residing illegally in India, have some shame and take those stinking people back before you get all 'holier than thou'.
:rofl:Sri Lankans come to India illegally? Show one more source for the claim.

BTW, not even the Tamils want to go to India now. They also go to Australia. :pound:

Who are the illegal Sri lankan residing in India? Tell me more.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Chola's invade Sri Lanka when Anuradhapura kingdom was at it's weakest not at it's strongest. Anyhow, Cholas couldn't even stop the rag tap Sinhalese force under Vijayabahu who came from the same area as the present day Mahinda Rajapaksa.

The most important thing is not what Tamils did but why couldn't Tamils subdue the puny Sinhalese.

You can take our leaders as slaves. But you couldn't take our freedom. Sinhalese are independent people. Again and again Sinhalese has shown it to the whole world. So stop the Chola bullshit.
I don't care if it was weakest or strongest,the point is that sinhalese were thoroughly defeated and it left a mark on their psyche forever.Nobody is interested in annexing your tiny Island,moreover it was Indians who spilled their blood to keep it united as IPKF.

As for rajpaksha,is it the same dude who visit Indian Bihar to bow in front for Buddha again an Indian.The region which turned Prince sidhartha into Buddha.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yes you don't. You only know the eelamist propaganda. If you want to know I can teach you Sri Lankan history.
The dark ages. The skies are draped by clouds of gloom and despair.
The dreaded "eelamist propaganda" has gripped the entire human race. Every corner of the planet echos the lies of the eelam.

Meanwhile far far away, on an island which looks like a piece of turd, there is hope: Our hero HeinzGud
He holds the book of "true" history. He will wipe out the "eelamist propaganda" and free the human spirit.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Pakis, Bangladeshis and deluded folks like you say the same on all forums and yet, they are the biggest immigrant demographic hopping over the fences to come into India. There are still lakhs of Lankans who are residing illegally in India, have some shame and take those stinking people back before you get all 'holier than thou'.
In Delhi-NCR regions, many Sinhalese do errand jobs like delivering fast food, couriering, doing antecedent verification on behalf of banks & financial institutions, collecting fluid samples of patients for diagnostic lab etc. I have heard in Goa also Sinhalese do odd jobs. But this community is the most secretive about its identity. In Saranath, Bodh Gaya you can meet Sinhalese who claim they have come from Tamil Nadu.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
The dreaded "eelamist propaganda" has gripped the entire human race. Every corner of the planet echos the lies of the eelam.

Meanwhile far far away, on an island which looks like a piece of turd, there is hope: Our hero HeinzGud
He holds the book of "true" history. He will wipe out the "eelamist propaganda" and free the human spirit.
Wah ! Kya baat hai
Nothing less than Shakespearean. But the teardrop island certainly doesn't look like a piece of turd.:biggrin2:

Jangaruda

Yes. Tamils were persecuted to a certain extent. I'm not denying that. That's because they asked for a separate country. They wasn't ready to solve their issues through dialog. Sinhalese just responded according to the threat Tamils pose.

Tamil separatism goes long way back to 1920s. That's why I said to you people that you need to learn some history.
Are you bloody kidding me "A certain extent"?????

HeinzGud

Country flag
I don't care if it was weakest or strongest,the point is that sinhalese were thoroughly defeated and it left a mark on their psyche forever.Nobody is interested in annexing your tiny Island,moreover it was Indians who spilled their blood to keep it united as IPKF.

As for rajpaksha,is it the same dude who visit Indian Bihar to bow in front for Buddha again an Indian.The region which turned Prince sidhartha into Buddha.
Yeah. That's what you think. :laugh: psyche. :pound:

We never asked for Indians to come to Sri Lanka. You people came here willing to get killed. I think that's why still India don't even have memorial for the fallen IPKF men. :shock:

I don't know how you people use Buddha card against when majority of your people don't know what he said. He's life location don't make him a eligible Indian.

HeinzGud

Country flag

See. You people don't even want to listen what other side is. No wonder why your country is a shithole. Anyhow I know I can't expect much from oil beggars.

Why run away like a pussy? come let's discuss the matter more maturely Unless otherwise people will think that you have something to hide. .

HeinzGud

Country flag
In Delhi-NCR regions, many Sinhalese do errand jobs like delivering fast food, couriering, doing antecedent verification on behalf of banks & financial institutions, collecting fluid samples of patients for diagnostic lab etc. I have heard in Goa also Sinhalese do odd jobs. But this community is the most secretive about its identity. In Saranath, Bodh Gaya you can meet Sinhalese who claim they have come from Tamil Nadu.
:rofl:In Saranath maybe you will find Sinhalese that reside in India. Even then I highly doubt they will say "I'm from Tamilnadu. :pound:Other than all else is pure BS. :bs:

k murali

In 1974 DMK Minister Rajaram asked US if it would support Tamil Nadu if it declared independence. US said "no" because it just withdrew from another Asian country Vietnam. Bad timing, Our misfortune. Otherwise US ships would be docked in Chennai and guard Palk Straights

k murali

Sri Lanka will suffer if they go ahead with JF 17 deal.Of course we would not be responsible for it.
Big talk. Sri Lankan navy is shooting at Tamil Nadu fishermen and Indian Navy is incapable pf protecting them. So keep quiet with the bravado.

garg_bharat

Country flag
In 1974 DMK Minister Rajaram asked US if it would support Tamil Nadu if it declared independence. US said "no" because it just withdrew from another Asian country Vietnam. Bad timing, Our misfortune. Otherwise US ships would be docked in Chennai and guard Palk Straights
Why don't you ask USA again! May be your stars will shine this time.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Big talk. Sri Lankan navy is shooting at Tamil Nadu fishermen and Indian Navy is incapable pf protecting them. So keep quiet with the bravado.
SL coast guard is showing its bravado by shooting at unarmed fishermen.
If SL navy is so strong, let it shoot at IN ships. Try sinking one.

India refrains from escalation. This is not a sign of weakness but a sign of responsibility.

HeinzGud

Country flag

India refrains from escalation. This is not a sign of weakness but a sign of responsibility.
Refrain from escalation? :rofl:

How? by not invading the Sri Lankan maritime boarder?

garg_bharat

Country flag
Refrain from escalation? :rofl:

How? by not invading the Sri Lankan maritime boarder?
You are a crazy idiot. Do I or anybody need to answer your foolish statements.
Go to hell. Do whatever you want. Play in the lap of your tinpot despots.

garg_bharat

Country flag
India requests Sri Lanka to stop firing on fishermen
Tamil Guardian 29 April 2015

The Indian government this week said it had requested Sri Lanka to show restraint and not to fire on Indian fishermen who are accused of straying into Sri Lankan waters.

India's external affairs minister, V K Singh, responding to a question on Wednesday regarding the ongoing attacks by the Sri Lankan navy on Tamil Nadu fishermen, was quoted by PTI as saying:

“Keeping in mind the humanitarian and livelihood dimensions of the issue, Government has impressed on the Sri Lankan Navy to act with restraint, not to fire on our fishermen and treat our fishermen in a humane manner."

“Government was steadfastly working, in close cooperation, with the relevant stakeholders for the expeditious release of thirty seven Indian fishermen from Sri Lankan custody,” Mr Singh added.

“Of these, 126 fishermen have been confirmed as Indian and nationality confirmation of the remaining 177 fishermen is under process. Since January 2014, the number of Indian fishermen released by Pakistan is 357.”

Last month talks were held between the two government in order to try and resolve the issue. The talks came after there was outcry across India over the Sri Lankan prime minister, Ranil Wickremasinghe's defence of the Sri Lankan navy's shooting of fishermen.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Arbitrary detentions, torture, rape by Sri Lankan security forces continued in 2015 - US
Tamil Guardian 14 April 2016

Human rights violations by Sri Lanka's security forces reported in 2015 include harassment, arbitrary detention, torture and rape, according to the US Department of State Country Report on Human Rights Practices.

The report, released by Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday, details several reported violations from the Tamil-dominated North-East of the island and said widespread impunity for the crimes committed during the armed conflict and other crimes committed following the end of the conflict, particularly for cases of torture, sexual violence, corruption, and human rights abuses, continued.

"The major human rights problems reported during the year included harassment of civil society activists, journalists, and persons viewed as sympathizers of the banned terrorist group the LTTE as well as arbitrary arrest and detention, torture, rape, and other forms of sexual and gender-based violence committed by police and security forces," the report says.

The report notes surveillance of Tamil civilians and seizure of private land. It also said there was "evidence of government-aided settlement of Sinhalese families from the south in traditionally Tamil areas".

See the full report here.

Speaking at the release of the report, Secretary Kerry said challenges that need to be overcome remain in Sri Lanka, despite "important democratic gains".

"[We] have seen important democratic gains in such countries as Tunisia, Nigeria, Sri Lanka and Burma, though in each there are challenges that still need to be overcome. But we are working closely with each of those countries in efforts to help meet those challenges," he said.

Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor, Tom Malinowski said the US would encourage reconciliation and justice in Sri Lanka, in line with the resolution it co-sponsored at the UN Human Rights Council.

"In Sri Lanka, we’ll be encouraging reconciliation and justice in keeping with the joint resolution its government co-sponsored with us at the UN Human Rights Council," he noted.

Rahul Singh

Country flag

Very rightly said.

Actually there are lesser and lesser people to understand that. Showing bravado over internet is one thing understanding world in its true color i.e grey is another. Few can get past their ignorent face over internet.

--------

So if Indian navy don't get into protection of our fishermen then it doesn't mean they are weak. Its just that we respect Sri Lanka's maritime boundary, and being professional its their duty. Even if Sri Lankans fire towards our fishermen illegally then firing back is not best way to respond, diplomatic channel is. (However it is other thing that there will be no Sri lanka if we mount a military response. And plz don't try comparing IPKF failure with it. In any such response there will no 'P' in new nomenclature.)

Unfortunately that's one wisdom few have built-in to understand, that our tolerence is not meekness.

We had Gandhi and we also had Netaji. Don' t let our popular image fool anyone. When we respond people on our west regularly cry "Allah bachale Ceasefire dila de" ask them.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles