India loses on Sri Lankan battleground

HeinzGud

Country flag
When Roman,Greek and British empire were expanding and flourishing the small city states had a problem with them due to inferiority complex.
India expanding and flourishing? :rofl:

Man how many Indians are living below the poverty line. How many Indians living without electricity or medical care. Don't think Mumbai represent the entire country. You people are nowhere close to becoming flourished.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Man how many Indians are living below the poverty line. How many Indians living without electricity or medical care. Don't think Mumbai represent the entire country. You people are nowhere close to becoming flourished.
Says a midget Lankan who can't be compared even with kerela :lol:

Are we taking aid from Lankan slaves ?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I need historical evidence. Not modern crap. Even now Sri Lanka also have Hanuman temple.
That's because subhuman Lankans were civilized by Indians who gave them their relegion.

Rajaraja chola built many Hindu temples in Lanka.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Wow UN should not be taken seriously but a troll like you should be taken seriously. The atrocities on Tamis by SL army is well know to every one.
Well known to ignorant people.

Untill we came to your rescue, they struck you guys as per their will. They kill your people , they bombed your airbase, they kill your politicians, When we came to your rescue, you could win a war against LTTE,
India came to our rescue? When and where? Even in this thread I have posted about how close SLA was to eradicate LTTE in 1986 when suddenly IPKF descended upon Jaffna.

If I quote Indian army chief not to use aremy against civilian than? Would you stop trolling and get away?
What about operation Blue star?

Raj Prakasha have learned a lesson. Now he can not afford to go against us. He tried to ignore india and indian security concern thinking that we an not do anything. We dismantled him. It is our generosity that we used only political measures to counter him. Actually we are lot more capable than what we did. It is our policy to respect and help our neighbors provided they do not have any animosity against us. RP tried to undermine indian security. So we did a little to teach him a lesson.

Had we wished , We would have curve out a separate tamil nation. However it is not policy so we helped you to counter LTTE inspite of some of our local Tamil party's oppose. We are laucnhing a SARCC satellite. We always extended a hand of friendship but if some idiot take us for granted we can make him fall in line. Had china or Pakistan like country been there in place of India, they would have make you cry of blood tear. Look what Pakistan does in Afghanistan inspite of not being very capable. look what china does to its neighbors. You are lucky that you have a neighbor like india. You must respond positively to our extended hand of friendship. If you think that you will allow chinese submarine at your cost and we shall not do anything than you have terrible misconceptions. remember we can make you face worse days than what you faced 2 decades ago.

See we are basically same people in subcontinent. We should take care of each other and not work against the interest of each other. Else it is a very simple maths that we can harm you much more than what you can harm us. So respect our concern. It is a win win situation for both countries.
Even now the people your own government put in place for Sri Lanka are going to China for assistance. Do you really think MR would consider India again for anything?

Don't rant with what should've happened. If India could they would have done it. They didn't do it because they couldn't do it.

There is nothing to respond positively when there is no extended hand of friendship from India.

What does India has to afraid of from Chinese submarine in Sri Lanak? Are you implying that Indian Navy can't even keep watch over the IOR? You better scrap your navy if that is the case.

Sri Lanka don't trust Indians. If India needs to forge a friendship with other countries in the sub continent. They should act like they care for others. Unless no one would be interested in a friendship with India.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Says a midget Lankan who can't be compared even with kerela :lol:

Are we taking aid from Lankan slaves ?
Why giving aid to the Lankan slaves then? You people better spend that money over the sanitary facilities in India.

HeinzGud

Country flag
That's because subhuman Lankans were civilized by Indians who gave them their relegion.

Rajaraja chola built many Hindu temples in Lanka.
Lankans are all came from India. If say we are subhuman then Indians also should be subhuman.

Rajendra Chola was defeated and ran back to India. His temples were all destroyed.

amoy

Personally can testify to Sri Lanka's religious diversity and harmony. During Madu Ganga safari on an islet there's an ancient Buddhist temple inside which a shrine of Hindu deity is also available for worship too. And in Dambulla cave temple there's also a Hindu chamber side by side... to which Indians from such as Tamil Nadu are also coming...

Despite multiple roots of faith, Lanka has developed her own unique cultural identity.

To my delight Chinese once contributed to resuming her serenity in the defeat of Eelam terrorists. There're ups and downs in politics but no one can defy gravity.

China, Sri Lanka pledge to further advance strategic cooperation

For his part, Wickremesinghe said Sri Lanka, faced with the task of economic and social development, is willing to learn from China's experience and develop greater synergies between its own strategies and China's Belt and Road Initiative, jointly building the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road proposed by China.

He said Sri Lanka will protect the lawful rights and interests of Chinese companies in line with its law and foster a sound environment for Chinese investors.

Both prime ministers agreed to further advance FTA talks between the two countries, expressing the hope of seeing tangible results come out within the year.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Indians problems must be limited to the Indian soil only. Do not pour it over to Sri Lanka. Besides you people have nothing to get afraid of Sri Lanka.

How can you say both North and South worship the same god. Bring forth the evidence. I obviously lacks knowledge on Hindu religion.

And mate. Don't mistake Sri Lankans as for Indians. We don't shit everywhere like you.
See, that's what I'm saying. If you lack knowledge, then stop writing vague comments. And for evidence I don't even have to provide it my self. Use Google. And I didn't said that every Srilankan Shits everywhere. I'm just pointing out only to you.

HeinzGud

Country flag
See, that's what I'm saying. If you lack knowledge, then stop writing vague comments. And for evidence I don't even have to provide it my self. Use Google. And I didn't said that every Srilankan Shits everywhere. I'm just pointing out only to you.
Why should I. You provide details. Anyhow I'm damn sure North and South had different gods in the antiquity.

DingDong

Country flag
Dear Indian members, please take note of the title.

The Sri Lankan member accepts that fact that Sri Lanka has converted itself into a battleground. Hence it is no longer about Sri Lanka, the duel is between India and China. And no matter which side wins, Sri Lanka will end up as a roadkill.

When two elephants fight it is the grass that gets trampled :truestory:

HeinzGud

Country flag
Dear Indian members, please take note of the title.

The Sri Lankan member accepts that fact that Sri Lanka has converted itself into a battleground. Hence it is no longer about Sri Lanka, the duel is between India and China. And no matter which side wins, Sri Lanka will end up as a roadkill.

When two elephants fight it is the grass that gets trampled :truestory:
But we like to see China win big time.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

12.4% below poverty line.
For electricity, entire India will be electrified by 1 May 2018.
For medical care, people few neighborhood are also seen in India.
Taunting us over that's useless.
India is improving at your double rate. Nor our government receives millions of dollars for doing so. ;)

Anyway, Mumbai is a $hithole. But Gurugram, Bangalore, Chandigarh, New Mumbai etc. cities are pretty nice. :)
India has target to build 100 developed cities before 2022.
Two of them Kochi and Dholera too are being inaugurated soon.
My question:
I think Sri Lanka uses too much foreign help in construction projects. You will be caring about it, then gonna be better for you.

The Last Stand

Country flag
The Bhakti movement almost unified the entire country under the same deities, so there's not really that much difference.

Perhaps different names, perhaps different customs and rituals in temples, but the deities are the same.

HeinzGud

Country flag
The Bhakti movement almost unified the entire country under the same deities, so there's not really that much difference.

Perhaps different names, perhaps different customs and rituals in temples, but the deities are the same.
Bhakti movement started much later. My question is was it same from the beginning. I think the obvious answer in "NO". North and South had different gods in the past.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yeah good move. I like to know more.

Anyhow I know in the 12th century Chola kings built Shiva temples not Krishna temples, Indra temples, Rama temples or Hanuman temples.
The kings who made the temples were Hindus which is spread throughout the country.
India is a very large country that people's styles and diversity change throughout the nation.
I found environment slightly alien even in my neighbor province.

HeinzGud

Country flag
12.4% below poverty line.
For electricity, entire India will be electrified by 1 May 2018.
For medical care, people few neighborhood are also seen in India.
Taunting us over that's useless.
India is improving at your double rate. Nor our government receives millions of dollars for doing so. ;)

Anyway, Mumbai is a $hithole. But Gurugram, Bangalore, Chandigarh, New Mumbai etc. cities are pretty nice. :)
India has target to build 100 developed cities before 2022.
Two of them Kochi and Dholera too are being inaugurated soon.
My question:
I think Sri Lanka uses too much foreign help in construction projects. You will be caring about it, then gonna be better for you.
Still not electrified isn't it. So it doesn't count.

India is not a developed when you go to the interior of your country. Don't meassure the wealth as of the Mumbai people.

If Mumbai is a shithole why not change it? New york was a shithole. London was a shithole. But those people in those countries changed their cities. What you are doing is building new cities and saying they are good. Even Bangalore is not good also comparatively. My cousin used to live there.

Yes. We take foreign help for developing our country. Why do you care?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles