India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
First of all thanks @Bhoot Pishach for uploading the video.

A few here has watched the program online, some of them like me have watched/download it from youtube, to watch it end no.of times.

Anyways, those who want to watch on TV, it will be played everyday till the 26th @ 2100 hours.

To those questioning about the documented footage, it ain't the recent one, there are a few pics of the recent one, but the drone footage and others are from archives (surveillance over the period). Hope that clears the air.

Sameer Chaudhary

it was awesome, high definition mea dekh kar maja aa gaya. but there was confusion, they selected 6 targets, and did 3 raids. one is in night 2:15 am, other 2 in morning 6 am. so total 3 surgical strikes. am i right?

V_Force

Country flag
Watch at Jio TV APP on any time IN HD and in Eng or Hindi or in other languages also. I watched it on jio tv app you hv the freedom to playback to any scene. You can also record.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Do our guys used suppressors during mission?
suppressors does not makes much difference, it cuts down 30-70 dB only,( unlike portrayed by movies)still its way high in audible range( +/- 110-120 dB), down side is carbon blockage and excessive heating of barrel due to gas back pressure, ( as per told by my elder bro, he used to try one in shooting range in vegas, and sheared his experience)
unless you are using subsonic rounds or doing covert sniping things. our experts can elaborate better ( i am kiddo in this category)

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
In such environment suppressed weapons are effective, Place is where birds are singing or frogs are croaking or people are going through their daily routine, The sound of weapon mix up with other natural noise easily and harder to detect ..

This is one of such weapons used by Ghatak, I am sure SF got better ..

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
In such environment suppressed weapons are effective, Place is where birds are singing or frogs are croaking or people are going through their daily routine, The sound of weapon mix up with other natural noise easily and harder to detect ..

This is one of such weapons used by Ghatak, I am sure SF got better ..
sir, sten uses subsonic rounds? am i right?

Chinmoy

Country flag
@Chinmoy

Kar do bhai upload :hail:
I got whole of it with the ads in between on my EHDD. But the problem is that it is playing fine in my STB, but the HDD is not showing up in my PC or Laptop. Could someone here help me with this? I think its because of the format.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Some others which were uploaded are already taken down, better download before this one is also hit.

Goodluck.
Got another one with me. Just tell me how to get my HDD play in PC. Seems would have to do some R&D tonight.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles