India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I got curious about DRDO jobs so I looked it up. http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/index.jsp?pg=job_sc.jsp

Distinguished scientists max out at 80K per month? How are they able to hire world class talent at that rate? Or am I missing something.
I think there are a lot of perks involved. :)
I also don't think they are world-class (i m assuming you mean usa class)
Tidbit: One of the designers of the B-2 Spirit ("stealth" bomber) is a naturalized US citizen of parsi origin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noshir_Gowadia
He is currently in prison for selling B-2 stealth secrets to PRC.

But perhaps @Indx TechStyle will have a more detailed answer.

James Kuross

Yes, India has launched a successful surgical strikes against Pakistan. The reason why Pakistan is not agreeing is that how come their 2 Army soldiers were found with 38 Terrorist . Infact, Pakistan is supporting Terrorist to attack against India. Pakistan is sharp, their Army always stays in denial mode & after a week they dispatched dead-bodies to some confidential place & called their Media to do a coverage as if nothing happened there. But Indian Army seems to have shoot the footage of the entire attack which has been passed to Govt Of India. I hope that remains confidential !

James Kuross

I got curious about DRDO jobs so I looked it up. http://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/index.jsp?pg=job_sc.jsp

Distinguished scientists max out at 80K per month? How are they able to hire world class talent at that rate? Or am I missing something.
This salary price is quite low even for Distinguished scientists compared to other countries. Quite surprised to see this. Motivation should not only be made by only work-satisfaction but Paying well is also a factor. They own your confidential details, if you pay them less & a masquerader gives them relatively huge amount for some information; some of them may think once to pass them. Information & Data is critical. Period

su35

Country flag
Well what are world class scientist. Yes I do agree the payment is much less due less invest and more talk on R&D

su35

Country flag
Russia is regarded as a failed banana republic in the West. It wouldn't even matter if they signed a mutual defence treaty with Pak tomorrow.
West belive that not whole world. Your west belived russia could not sustain 1 month bombing in syria yet they have increased their influnce in middile east

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Well what are world class scientist
Me :tongue: I was wondering if the salary (plus the honor of contributing to India of course) would be enough to make ends meet while leaving the US and go back to India but heck no.

su35

Country flag
Me :tongue: I was wondering if the salary (plus the honor of contributing to India of course) would be enough to make ends meet while leaving the US and go back to India but heck no.
You are living in USA please tell me something about income needed to live in USA. I heard that it is much high when converted into Indian rupees from a quora question(IIT and foriegn job related)

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You are living in USA please tell me something about income needed to live in USA. I heard that it is much high when converted into Indian rupees from a quora question(IIT and foriegn job related)
Depends which part of the country, California and New York is high cost of living. On average 50K dollars is enough outside of these areas to live decently, upto double of that in aforementioned high cost areas.

su35

Country flag
Depends which part of the country, California and New York is high cost of living. On average 50K dollars is enough outside of these areas to live decently, upto double of that in aforementioned high cost areas.
This may not be right thread to post and I apologize for that. But one question about Student get placement in google or facebook in 1 crore package per annum is that in INdian rupees or USA dollar. Is that sum sufficent to live in a high standard one In USA

Holy shit 50k USA dollar I better to live in India than in USA

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
1 crore rs is about 150K dollars at today's rate. Facebook and Google employees probably start out at about 200K total comp (with stock) which is about 1.35 crore INR. Yeah its enough to live at a very high standard anywhere in the country.

This may not be right thread to post and I apologize for that. But one question about Student get placement in google or facebook in 1 crore package per annum is that in INdian rupees or USA dollar. Is that sum sufficent to live in a high standard one In USA

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

if i were earning 50k usd
i would shift to mauritus in no time

sayareakd

Country flag
Guys lets recount things so far:
Pakistanis ssg terrorists attack our army camp.
We tried to show that IAF would attack, they had major exercise and lost two jets and one UAV. We attack through land. Now they decided to replace their ISI Chief who had no idea of the surgical strike. Surely he brought disgrace to the.

Now news coming from the Hindu, our forces taken revenge in 2011. As said during that time.

Only grievance is that we should not send silent message, it should be send with full bang, so that all (pak military, terrorists and Pakistani public) and other countries should know, dont mess with us.

Akshay_Fenix

No news about ceasefire violations. Things look quite as of now. Wednesday's firing must have been intense that shut them up.

DingDong

Country flag
Yes, that's what I meant.
If things go the same direction, russia will have difficulty getting new customers because india will be finding new sellers to buy from; both are processes happening in parallel.
Russia's options are a plethora of countries in Africa and South America, which if taken together might be able to replace or at least come near the value of the arms sales b/w russia & india.
For india, if relations with russia fully break down, the only choice is the USA/EU, which gives USA an advantage in negotiations.

Yes, russia's alliance with china is one of convenience. Both russia and china understand this.
Only point we need to consider is: How do we get effected. Doesn't matter how and why do Russia and China collaborate. Russia might be interested in CPEC.

India is a rising world power and it is not practical to sustain the India-Russia relation at current level. We will have to let go and be on our own. I am sure that we still have got few decades to put our house in order.

Articles