India Free Trade Agreements (FTA) News and Discussions

karn

Country flag
- India exports 3-4 billion $ of buffalo meat, was the top exporter till about 2018.
- Australia doesn’t export buffalo meat, they export cow meat

whether it is Taurus Indica or not is a separate debate
There is a difference between Buff and Beef taste wise .. I've heard Beef eaters complaining that they only get buff .

Covfefe

Country flag
There is a difference between Buff and Beef taste wise .. I've heard Beef eaters complaining that they only get buff .
In India where there's traditionally been beef consumption, there's no shortage of local supply- Goa, Kerela, NE, TN.

karn

Country flag
In India where there's traditionally been beef consumption, there's no shortage of local supply- Goa, Kerela, NE, TN.
We'll see .. i can only tell from what I see. I'm not an expert on the beef industry lol. Still I think with the gauraksha trend it will be more expensive for locals .. might be a big brain move to make cow slaughter unprofitable here .

HawkisRight

Country flag
Was listening to piyush goyal on fta with uae where he mentioned very aggressive targets of 250B$ trade in 2030... It's very ambitious but achievable.. India is a growing economy which will need energy resources for growth over decades to come So in regards to australian fta Australian side will immensely benefit from mineral resources export free of duty to india over next 3 decades especially coal... Australians are smart people..they got rich partly selling mineral resources and other goods such as winery,meat,agri to china when chinks were growing now will sell those minerals to india when our economy is growing

HawkisRight

Country flag
I really those pics of india in their thumbnail . Looks like their media has still got the colonial hangover . Meanwhile their leaders are making requests to india to sign trade deals
Haha typical whitoids...But what to do today they are developed class and we r developing class So they try to show their white supiriority with these pictures..apna bhi time aayega till then bide your time and hide your strength...maybe 15/20 years down the line our media will show junkie white trash australian ghettos on thumbnail

johnj

Was listening to piyush goyal on fta with uae where he mentioned very aggressive targets of 250B$ trade in 2030... It's very ambitious but achievable.. India is a growing economy which will need energy resources for growth over decades to come So in regards to australian fta Australian side will immensely benefit from mineral resources export free of duty to india over next 3 decades especially coal... Australians are smart people..they got rich partly selling mineral resources and other goods such as winery,meat,agri to china when chinks were growing now will sell those minerals to india when our economy is growing
Anything to export ? selling natural resources is smart ?

assassin162

Country flag
Anything to export ? selling natural resources is smart ?
Selling natural resource is smart when you are not even a 20 million country controlling a whole continent and there is no way you can use up all of that buried under your soil.
Applying same formula everywhere doesn't work or does it?

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Do you guys think current Indian stance on Ukraine-Russia war will effect FTA negotiations with UK, Canada and EU ?

Butter Chicken

Country flag

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Do you guys think current Indian stance on Ukraine-Russia war will effect FTA negotiations with UK, Canada and EU ?
Western countries are highly money minded. They will welcome trade deal with India. Our stand on Russia, may create some problem for military tech or dual use tech, as it has happened in the past.

I am expecting early FTA deals with Israel and Canada. UK may take some time. EU deal could be far away.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Israel PM was supposed come to India this week, he got chinese virus and trip got cancelled.
=====
India, Israel agree to resume negotiations on FTA from next month

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
What is the cause of the delay in FTA with Israel? Is it hesitation from their side? Because honestly, I don't see how we could flood their market the way the Chinese would. We make nothing close to that scale except grains, medicines, etc.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
israeli coalition governments are always on the verge of collapse.
It's amazing how united and single-mindedly proud Jewish they are, how well their military, police & other stuff runs, even on coalition governments. Our experience has been completely opposite.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles