India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Is it for real...
On the Contrary, My confirmed Sources tell me the Chinese have vacated Moldo this afternoon.. all barracks in Moldo have been vacated and Chinese soldiers have taken to the nearest mountains.. tanks and BMP are going towards Rudok...
Doesnt that mean they are preparing for offensive , vacating places they may come under fire .

TheSaffron

Country flag
Is it for real...
On the Contrary, My confirmed Sources tell me the Chinese have vacated Moldo this afternoon.. all barracks in Moldo have been vacated and Chinese soldiers have taken to the nearest mountains.. tanks and BMP are going towards Rudok...
Bhadra ji, this is next in line to be picked up by the OSINT community. This time, our own.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Doesnt that mean they are preparing for offensive , vacating places they may come under fire .
you mean they are leaving so that they can do a quick run and jump into India to launch an attack?

There is a difference between offensive and launching strikes.
Launching strikes would invite similar response from India and with weapons both sides have, range means little.
Offense would need boots on ground, retreating is hardly a precursor to an offense

Brood Father

Country flag
you mean they are leaving so that they can do a quick run and jump into India to launch an attack?

Launching strikes would invite similar response from India and with weapons both sides have, range means little.
Offense would need boots on ground, retreating is hardly a precursor to an offense
If Chinese have retreated from Moldo shouldn't we capture it ?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Despite LAC escalation, India-China brigadiers are meeting today in Chushul BPM in continuation with their earlier meetings. Lines of communication are open, while situation remains tense on ground.

Frontal Assault.

mokoman

Country flag

I meant they will target our positions on the heights using drones , artys or jets

while keeping their men on ground away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles