India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

airtel

Country flag
Latest from my sources. on 29-30 night, when PLA tried to wrest control of a protrusion on the southern bank of PT, IA came to know about it and moved in in strength.

By vstol Jockey.... from another forum....you can trust him
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The same propagandist which claimed to design stealthy Tejas ? :daru::daru:

Kumata

Country flag
It will be interesting to see how far the Chinese will escalate. Will they still fight with rods and clubs or bring in the air force. Heights once captured will be nearly impossible for Chinese to snatch without very precise airpower or artillery fire.
Sir,

My reading of chinese tells me that morons will come back like their slaves on the western side... another problem is their superiority complex filled ego....... its a heady mixture IMO ... they are not thinking logically.... and we have heads who are cool as cucumber....so each time they will take more casualties...

mokoman

Country flag
Can anyone explain what does he mean.

He says no KIA then he says one loss also he said we haven't captured anyone???
A Army captain died after a BMP overturned while loading onto trailer.

ANI reported that the officer has been identified as Captain Dikshant Thapa. Army officials said that while loading the BMP, a civil truck rammed the trailer due to which it toppled. Thapa reportedly belonged to the army's mechanical infantry.

Killed due to rash driving by our own.

indiatester

Country flag
Sincerely hope that is true... Otherwise there's severe loss of face awaiting India. Let's see how things are handled.
Why are you so overly concerned about "severe loss of face" ?
We are either capable and hold on what the enemy brings on us, OR, we are no match for them and we are run over. Either way, we did not hide our face like a coward. We did what had to be done.
Please learn to take losses too. Face is useless if you don't have honour left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles