India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag

India and EU finalise civil nuke pact; to unveil roadmap for broadbasing ties

Peaceful Resolution of India-China Row Key for Regional & Global Stability, Says EU Ahead of Summit

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Let's face it, despite the beating the Chinkies got in Galwan from us, they are beating us everywhere. They have taken our territory which they are yet to vacate in Pangong Tso and Depsang and now they have taken an old friend. China wins, at least for now.

And I say this with a very heavy stone on my heart (dil pe patthar).
What next...??
I suggest you go in front of the Chinese embassy and offer your bare bottoms as tribute to the victors since your mind would now not allow you to lift arms and fight the Chinese ...

put some pather up there...

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
It's over between Iran and India. When nobody gave a shit, India sheltered Shias, supplied Iran with whatever we could (FMCGs, electronics, you name it); fought against American sanctions; and suddenly they dump us.

Today Shias lost their only friend in Asia in favor of money.

On the flip side, this frees our hand to fight for liberation of the entire Baluchistan, including Sistan va Baluchistan province of Iran.
What about India's lackadaisical attitude towards building this rail road.. Even development of Chahbahar port has been extremely slow..

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Chinese Propaganda at it's fullest, trying to fright us, this will not work this time's. Like always no Dub or subtitle's available's .

nick_indian

Country flag
I suggest you go in front of the Chinese embassy and offer your bare bottoms as tribute to the victors since your mind would now not allow you to lift arms and fight the Chinese ...
I am not in the army. If I were I would have done it. I happen to be a lawyer as luck would have it and I know how to fight on my turf. Also, suggest you be careful about what you write "professional".

Idk what you found so offensive about my post but I certainly don't share your personal fantasies of offering people my bare bottoms. If you so desire, you can share your erotic fantasies on a different forum, this isn't the right place.

What I stated in my post is the harsh reality, in my opinion, which we as Indians need to deal with and find a counter to. If you are too immature to understand that and respond in a "professional" way, you need some growing up to do. Grow some balls and behave like a man instead of writing childish insults on the internet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles