India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
This situation won't arise if the industries migrate there on-premises data centers or Infra to a cloud solution provider with AAA grade security subscriptions. This happens when you rely on old tech and do not upgrade. There hardware for centrifuges go back to nixon era. I don't know Chinese could've supplied them too.

Truth of the matter of fact is, I have seen many companies running obsolete windows 7 operating system and sometimes windows xp even.

I have worked in production factory as a sys-admin, trust me, the constraints at which I have to work there back a while were simply pathetic. I have to wait for the CEO on the door just to upgrade the hardware. I was running pirated copy of Win server 2012 R2 because simply the CEO never gave shit to genuine upgradation. And when the staff members came running to why the Sap server was not fast enough, I simply said... "That what you get for the oil you burn".
:facepalm:
My nigga do show up in the programming thread and share some valuable info with us.

mokoman

Country flag

Here u go
Yep this is good news .Maybe Israels will sell us some scripts , hacking software .

There is also the "Defence Cyber Agency" that came up last year

The Week reported that the DCA would have the capability to hack into networks, mount surveillance operations, lay honeypot, recover deleted data from hard drives and cellphones, break into encrypted communication channels, and perform other complex objectives

Hopefully GOI will ban Huawei . Otherwise like a quote goes , Chinese will "sell us the knife they will stab us with"

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This situation won't arise if the industries migrate there on-premises data centers or Infra to a cloud solution provider with AAA grade security subscriptions. This happens when you rely on old tech and do not upgrade. There hardware for centrifuges go back to nixon era. I don't know Chinese could've supplied them too.

Truth of the matter of fact is, I have seen many companies running obsolete windows 7 operating system and sometimes windows xp even.

I have worked in production factory as a sys-admin, trust me, the constraints at which I have to work there back a while were simply pathetic. I have to wait for the CEO on the door just to upgrade the hardware. I was running pirated copy of Win server 2012 R2 because simply the CEO never gave shit to genuine upgradation. And when the staff members came running to why the Sap server was not fast enough, I simply said... "That what you get for the oil you burn".
Well atleast my computer's and phone's security are uptodate, I have to keep it upto date, now atleast 20 percent of my customers pay through POS's or Online wallet like Paytm or BHIM's. Cant do business without proper security.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Well atleast my computer's and phone's security are uptodate, I have to keep it upto date, now atleast 20 percent of my customers pay through POS's or Online wallet like Paytm or BHIM's. Cant do business without proper security.
I have observed this, if any forum members are running a Chinese manufactured phone, they are recently being forced to use the inbuilt browser, cloud drive, I am not sure, but a member in my family has been experiencing this. When I checked the permissions they are collecting a hell of information ... down to even keypad! And I am not sure even if its purely for BS improvement reasons.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
China Conducts First Flight of Maritime Version of CH-5 Drone
  • Our Bureau
  • 03:00 PM, July 16, 2020

China's CH-5 drone maritime version
A maritime version of China-developed CH-5 drone reconnaissance drone conducted its first flight recently.
The CH UAV Company developed the maritime version of the CH-5 drone, a medium-to-high altitude, long-endurance large drone system to cope with oceanic conditions, Global Times reported quoting CH executives.
The drone system could host various payloads, including photoelectric devices and wide-region search radars, and is capable of carrying out surveillance and monitoring missions at sea, the developer said.
The linkage testing of the radar systems was completed in the test, said the development team. The next tests will involve more intensive sea environments.
Compared to the standard version of the CH-5, the maritime version was improved to cope with high-temperature, humid and salt fog situations at sea. For instance, connectors of parts were replaced with titanium to adapt to maritime environments, the company said.
The standard version of the CH-5 is a medium-to-high altitude long endurance armed reconnaissance drone with a fully automatic flight control system, jam-proof data chain and all-weather payload, according to a CH statement.
With a wing span of 21 meters and a ceiling of 8,300 meters, the standard CH-5 has a maximum endurance of 35 hours, a top speed of 300 kilometers an hour, a maximum takeoff weight of 3,300 kilograms, and a payload weight of 480 kilograms.
The standard CH-5 can conduct short takeoff and landing in plateau regions. It can be customized with equipment such as fire control radar, electronic countermeasures and jamming devices.

mokoman

Country flag

I was running pirated copy of Win server 2012 R2 because simply the CEO never gave shit to genuine upgradation :rofl:

According to wikipedia , In the previous attack on Iran , Israelis targeted a Siemens industrial software 'Siemens Step7 software ' running on windows

India was also heavily affected,but cant find any news of it doing any damage.

I think the US basically gave the Israelis a backdoor into windows.No wonder the Chinese are moving into Linux.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I have observed this, if any forum members are running a Chinese manufactured phone, they are recently being forced to use the inbuilt browser, cloud drive, I am not sure, but a member in my family has been experiencing this. When I checked the permissions they are collecting a hell of information ... down to even keypad! And I am not sure even if its purely for BS improvement reasons.
You cannot uninstall preinstalled apps on Chinese phones. Only option is to switch off data access to the app.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You cannot uninstall preinstalled apps on Chinese phones. Only option is to switch off data access to the app.
Thanks goodness I never used chinese mobile phone's, for many years I told every one who I knew dont ever use the chinese phones, always stressed for non chinese branded phone's.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
True, I have to block it even on background. Rooting is something I will avoid, considering bank apps don't allow it to be run on rooted devices. At least my bank doesn't allow.
Also rooting invalidates any warranty on the device.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinese propaganda will hit a high, no doubt. You guys do not become a tool to spread that propaganda.

Just avoid posting it until there is some useful information related to thread.
Okay only exercise or any equipment moved to Tibet's or UAR's would be postede's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles