Important Announcements - Must Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
No, but it's just an immature thing to do. It affects the quality of content on the entire site.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
what happened ? did we get a notice ? are we being monitored ? =omg=
You never know. Uncle Sam snoops all over the web and as Tarun pointed out it is stupid and brings nothing to the forum but disgrace.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
This notice is need of hour.last case i remembered is that of Norman LeBoon who was arrested by FBI for issuing death threats on youtube.....

FBI Arrests Anti-Semitic Obama Donor Norman LeBoon for death threats against Eric Cantor and his family
Another day, another left wing extremist. This one however, named Norman LeBoon was arrested by the FBI today. It seems Leboon posted a YouTube rant in which he threatened to kill not only Eric Cantor, the only Jewish Republican Congressman, but also Cantor's family. The FBI determined that the threat was credible and arrested him. Cantor was informed over the weekend. Not only is this anti-Semitic left wing extremist nut job under arrest by the FBI, it seems Norman LeBoon is also a pretty good Obama donor as well, donating over $500 to Obama during his Presidential campaign in 2008. Surely the lame-stream media will mention all these details about his donations too wouldn't they? No, they wouldn't. Michelle Malkin posted the full press release accompanied by the following FBI affidavit:
There was one similar case of pune youth who got arrested for issuing death threats to sonia gandhi family on internet last year.

these days you never know who is monitoring your forum posts ,chats etc.....even david headley aka daud gilani and tahwur rana were busted based on their yahoo chat messages on 26/11 case in chicago by FBI.

AirforcePilot

Professional
You never know. Uncle Sam snoops all over the web and as Tarun pointed out it is stupid and brings nothing to the forum but disgrace.
If I come across a post that contains death threats or illegal content, I make a copy of the post and forward it to the proper authorities. I do not report the illegal post to the moderators or the administrators of the forums.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Alright guys, relax. This just isn't the thread for all that.

A.V.

Let me add this why such a notification is needed because its to make it clear once again to all the members that DFI is an independent forum outside any political connection of any kind its pro india as always yet neutral in its approach to other nations, terrorism or any Ism is not to be supported here we would not welcome any such propaganda posting do bring out what you think but baseless allegations and threats is a disgrace to this place which we will not tolerate at any cost ...

tolerance and respect to fellow DFI members must be of the highest essence ...

A.V.

DFI and RMF start a new co-operation

In a new and interesting development DFI india,s premier defence forum and russian military forum<in english > have agreed to co-operation and link exchange we wish that we can take this co-operation further in coming time.

best wishes to our new partners RMF for the future.

DFI STAFF.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Congrats to both the forums. Hope we can take this forward well.

bhramos

Country flag
Congrats to this alliance.
may be partnership should be strong

Country flag
Great development, congratulations to AV and Vladimir for making this happen.

Oracle

This is a great step in further cementing the ties between our two Countries. A people to people contact was a necessary one. Goodluck.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Yes, sounds like a rather good and novel idea of cooperation. It does have significant scope for further improvement...

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
If I come across a post that contains death threats or illegal content, I make a copy of the post and forward it to the proper authorities. I do not report the illegal post to the moderators or the administrators of the forums.
^^ As do Uncle Sam's minions. =xD

A.V.

its because we changed the root for vb4 install from our vb3 so we lost the ranking upgrading to vb4 is a big issue if you have too many modifications like us we also did not install our vbseo before just recently changed to friendly urls on vb4 but always good to see our partner sites doing well thats what we want ahead together.

you can access the site via the link below this forum directly

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Good development. Hope to see cross-forum members participating in constructive discussions.

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Great news,..congrats DFI & RMF

Pintu

Great news , wishing excellent future for the tie-up.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles