Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

fooLIam

100 Bulldozers were used by Assam Govt to vacate 1892 hectares of forest land illegally encroached by B@ngladeshis

It had 2500+ houses, 3 Masjid, 3 Madrasa & 2 Govt Schools

This not enough although good job.(on other hand see Uttarakhand CM)Besides these Bangladeshis and Rohingyas need to arrest and deporteded. Laws should be enacted where anyone helping and employing them should face criminal charges.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Pretty small encroachment compared to the literal jihad factory in Kaliachak, Malda District, West Bengal. Infested to the brim with Bangladeshi illegals with fake credentials, haven for stolen goods, narcotics, counterfeit currency, guns/ammo/explosives, you name it they make it.
1676454538031.png

Abdus Salem killed

Overlord

Country flag
Terrorist bangladesh dream of greater Bangladesh,which is actually nothing but ghazwa e hind.Intelligents and security forces arrested those terrorists.https://www.oneindia.com/india/burdwan-blast-terrorists-plan-greater-bangladesh-merge-west-bengal-1549242.html
Damn ! What weed these vermins are smoking ?
& here I am dreaming about "Greater Bay of Bengal", all we need to do is open the flood gates of Farakka Barrage without any warning & then enjoy the show of swamp dwellers getting washed out of their sh!thole.
Also a naval blockade will be icing on cake. Our own Gaza strip for weapons testing ground. :truestory:

I demand Mudi jee to make it happen or else rejine.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Muh se Gutka thuko be
the reporter here probably means to say :
"Final match you have performed, what are you feeling" .

( I thus reached to the above mentioned conclusion by activating my gutka english translator mechanism. , by listening to folks speaking English while eating paan, khaini and gutka and arriving on a general conclusion after analysis as to how people utter certain common words while consuming paan /khaini / gutka.
It took me 8.43 Minutes to arrive at the above assumption)
@Angel of War
@Tactical Doge
@Lonewolf
@FalconSlayers

Usersunny

Country flag
Damn ! What weed these vermins are smoking ?
& here I am dreaming about "Greater Bay of Bengal", all we need to do is open the flood gates of Farakka Barrage without any warning & then enjoy the show of swamp dwellers getting washed out of their sh!thole.
Also a naval blockade will be icing on cake. Our own Gaza strip for weapons testing ground. :truestory:

I demand Mudi jee to make it happen or else rejine.
Unfortunately,now these Bangladeshis are running pan shops,dukaans and even they established their settlements even near subansiri river.And now they even reached helipad.If not for ilp,Arunachal would become like chittagong where chakmas are now minority.Hope like Assam,Arunachal government take action against them and remove their stalls and also their illegal settlement.

another_armchair

Country flag
Hope we don't subsidize these EV buses to swampland under some yojana.

Thought as much.

These 300 electric-run double-decker AC buses will be procured for the BRTC under a line of credit (LOC) deal signed with India.
Any guesses which Indian EV company is going to manufacture(sorry assemble) these buses?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles