Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Hey, it's $60 billion now...:rofl:

''As they learn that their economy is dependent on a large part with ours.''.... :rofl:

View attachment 100483

They import just $50 billion lol... :rofl:And remittance & revenue from medical refugees...

What the actual fuck, is he smoking something?? :pound:
any idea what’s the actual amount india gets from bangladesh both from formal & informal trade combined?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Hey, it's $60 billion now...:rofl:

''As they learn that their economy is dependent on a large part with ours.''.... :rofl:

View attachment 100483

They import just $50 billion lol... :rofl:And remittance & revenue from medical refugees...

What the actual fuck, is he smoking something?? :pound:
Total national wealth of BD doesn't exceed $850 billions by all third party sources. I'm quite sure giving away $50 billions would have been a total economic collapse in a couple of years.
Since most of jobs there are low paying daily wage comparable to UP and Bihar here, getting this much by working in Bangladesh is literally impossible.
We need a 3rd thread for China as well @Lonewolf nibbiar
But I don't know much about chonkies , i prefer you should make it , and provide some intro to it
Chinese posters are relatively sensible people though. At least most of people I've come across (crazy Chinese lady here is an exception).

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Total national wealth of BD doesn't exceed $850 billions by all third party sources. I'm quite sure giving away $50 billions would have been a total economic collapse in a couple of years.
Since most of jobs there are low paying daily wage comparable to UP and Bihar here, getting this much by working in Bangladesh is literally impossible.

Chinese posters are relatively sensible people though. At least most of people I've come across (crazy Chinese lady here is an exception).
Chinese visitors are generally sensible and way less chauvinist on foreign forums.

Visit actual Chinese forums or r/sino
It's peedf Ultra Pro max.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Chinese visitors are generally sensible and way less chauvinist on foreign forums.

Visit actual Chinese forums or r/sino
It's peedf Ultra Pro max.
I actually do. They are more of trolls like their British cousins on ARRSE. Trolling and being dumb are two different things.

SinoDefence too used to be a good forum. It isn't unfortunately anymore.

gslv markIII

Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
And for raqibools thinking sewage country is asian tiger.in the 70s everyone thought that myanmar,phillipines are gonna be the next asian tiger.where are they now?one flood and most of your country will end up swimming in bay of bengal

SavageKing456

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles