Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Satish Sharma

Country flag
It's not worth it. All them go basically:
India surrounds us from all sides, India is controlling trade, foreign relations, industry, entertainment, India is not letting Bangladesh grow, India is afraid that Bangladesh will grow many times faster, if India was so better off economically, why are there Indians working in Bangladesh etc
I found just few channels which seems logical to me initially thought would be interesting to see there perspective.. It seems all are retard.
I thought some will give strategic insight from perspective of Bangladesh which I thought would be worth listening. What u are saying means they are all brain dead..
Anyways it is still worth it please watch it for me and put it down in few points.
Here are some other videos. I know it's tough that Shuturmurg saw 2 mins and ran away.
Just note down only the technical ,strategic,geopolitical things which I'm interested in and not the other garbage & there cope.

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag
"Bangladeshi defence industry technologies"

View attachment 255813
So that's the reason the Japanese were quaking in their underpants. They were sh!t scared of Rockybul technology.

Masha Allah SWT ! I can already see the Gulf Arabs fighting their wars in it. Why , I can see the Palestinians in it from the river to the sea.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
"Bangladeshi defence industry technologies"

View attachment 255813
Edbhanced 7.5k m² kanglu masheen toolz phektrry's electronics manyuphakchuring plant :eek1:
1717232078620.png

Edbhanced "bottol" 4000 m² phaktrry
1717232811549.png

Need foreign supervisors to even make concrete pipes, beat that Bharot!
1717233139480.png

"Army Pharma" plant making packing hand sanitisers in that tiny 'plont' :lol:

"Paper Bag production" :lol:

BMTF-2
Edbhanced kanglu janitor tech!
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 3.01.39 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 2.56.24 PM.png

They even have a chaddi stitching plont as well it seems :pound:

Last but not the least, the handmade bhehicul menyuphakchuring plont :rotflmao:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence