Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

gslv markIII

Country flag
Thanks for bringing this part.

For example, more than 40 percent of firms still use handwritten documents for business administration, while three-fourth of them practice manual quality inspections.

I read some time back that they still used to file income tax returns by paper. India started online filing in 2005. You can understand how much late they are even on basics compared to India forget the rest of thw world.
lol, that wouldn't stop them from daydreaming... :rofl: :rofl:

1627495279317.png

@FalconSlayers :pound:

''The talent pool is too large to ignore''

Meanwhile in the real world...

Bangladeshis generally do menial jobs in India and contribute to the economy through hard work in exchange for meager wages, whereas most Indians are gainfully employed in attractive jobs in Bangladesh, earning handsomely and remitting millions of dollars to India.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I don't think we should even discuss a country equal to rat size. Bangladesh is growing on India's mercy. Let Jamatis live in pipe dream. They are irrelevant. Bangladesh did a good thing accepting India as their abbu. Otherwise they were destined to the same fate as porkland.
Don't do that to me
This thread is absolute gold
No less than a golden tier meme page
Mods, by the grace of DFI devtas this thread should be active

Some musings never hurt do they

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
lol, that wouldn't stop them from daydreaming... :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 102323

@FalconSlayers :pound:

''The talent pool is too large to ignore''

Meanwhile in the real world...

Bangladeshis generally do menial jobs in India and contribute to the economy through hard work in exchange for meager wages, whereas most Indians are gainfully employed in attractive jobs in Bangladesh, earning handsomely and remitting millions of dollars to India.

Felani khatun was coming to work at Cisco office in Bangalore , alas evil ganga deshi bsf wala shot her

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Says the morons who work in "Indian" curryhouses abroad...

"Well, you know most people doesn't know that Bangladesh exist, hence let's name it Indian restaurant"...
India is south asia to nearly all foreigners.pakistan is known for terrorism and its rivalry with us.rest are just " irrelevant".and the audacity of these swamp rats who eat curry and then call indian's curries.but curry is part of indian culture just like goat fucking is to pakistan and jumping countries is to swamp rats

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
When you are born with a rectum in your skull & brain between your legs...

I blame sewer water consumption for this kind of brain damage...
You should look at his madarsanomics in the thread, it’s funny af.

Abdus Salem killed

You should look at his madarsanomics in the thread, it’s funny af.
Is that some one you know then tell him to direct him to this thread I would love to humiliate a real Bengali cockroach I have fled a few of them on twitter but it's not just the same

gslv markIII

Country flag
Indians are poor saar... Bangladesh is Asian tiger saar :pound:

Forty-two percent of 5,577 households covered by a nationwide survey were found below the poverty line, according to the findings of the study released yesterday.

South Asian Network on Economic Modeling (SANEM) carried out the survey over November and December last year to find out how the socio economic condition of the families changed because of the pandemic.

Cheran

Country flag
These disgusting fking inreds on pdf are able to use the word racial slur on us and no porki bans them this thread must be kept alive as a thing to humiliate all Bangladeshi coackraches everywhere

View attachment 102361
View attachment 102361

Inbred Kangladeshi swamp cockroach in addition to having extreme low IQ is also high on delusion. This is what happens when, instead of reading, you either have to work in some other Kangladeshi's restaurant which they have named as "Authentic Indian food" coz nobody will come to eat Kangladeshi swamp food.

I mean look the audacity & confidence with this these namassi kangali aloms & raqibools are sprouting bullshit.

Global Defence

Articles