Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Hari Sud

Country flag

DumbPilot

Country flag
Do you identify with LGBTQIABCDEFGH......by any chance ? In case you do so , my apologies ...FOR not being more explicit about my distaste for it.
What specific pattern was this, and how does this relate to space research?
it's not really about the lgbt it's more about how disturbed you present yourself over a tweet

"I see NASA going to spaces no man has gone before. Alhamdulillah!"
I'm a really big NASA fan and perhaps this is a language barrier issue but to me it seemed like you suggested that NASA has stopped doing science after it posted one tweet about a lgbt flag consisting of some really cool space pictures

Jimih

Country flag
it's not really about the lgbt it's more about how disturbed you present yourself over a tweet

I'm a really big NASA fan and perhaps this is a language barrier issue but to me it seemed like you suggested that NASA has stopped doing science after it posted one tweet about a lgbt flag consisting of some really cool space pictures
Cool it mate.

Being LGBTQ will fetch more funding from the Govt.

It's all Virtue Signalling.

Longewala

Country flag

"over a tweet"
Cut out the bs - If it was "a tweet" then none of us would care.

The issue is
1. a month of "pride", regular demonstrations of "pride flags" on streets, corporate communication or in this case NASA, rainbow pedestrian crossings (with kids making skid marks on them being arrested, as if they were sacred), constant bombardment of kids in schools, constant affirmations of "pride" in offices or academia.....
2. The one sided political bias of supposedly neutral, apolitical science or media orgs.
If NASA put out "just a tweet" with a pro life message, you wouldn't say "it's just a tweet".
3. "Affirmative" action that goes beyond "just a tweet" and actively discriminates against or excludes those with conservative views.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Well fair enough then, I just come here reading tweets from SpaceX fanboys who openly proclaim about defunding NASA and I related Azaad's message to that

Azaad

Country flag
Well fair enough then, I just come here reading tweets from SpaceX fanboys who openly proclaim about defunding NASA and I related Azaad's message to that
Now that you've mentioned Space X , as far as I know they haven't released any pro LGBTQ messaging on Twitter which sort of disappointed me. But that's only as far as I know.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles