Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

The Juggernaut

Country flag

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
If any of you are thinking of sending your children to study in US, UK, Canada or EU, rethink it.

there is a 99% chance he will go woke and do weird shit, the other 1% is that he/she will chop their penis/boobies and turn into something weird altogether.

Even the worst unis in India are better and safer than anything these shitholes have to offer.

Best course of action, get what ever degrees in India, get a job in India and then if you desire, get work visas and enjoy in other countries with options to come back when ever you can to India.

Sending you children, especially your girls to study in these countries is basically repeatedly kicking yourself in your balls.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
If any of you are thinking of sending your children to study in US, UK, Canada or EU, rethink it.

there is a 99% chance he will go woke and do weird shit, the other 1% is that he/she will chop their penis/boobies and turn into something weird altogether.

Even the worst unis in India are better and safer than anything these shitholes have to offer.

Best course of action, get what ever degrees in India, get a job in India and then if you desire, get work visas and enjoy in other countries with options to come back when ever you can to India.

Sending you children, especially your girls to study in these countries is basically repeatedly kicking yourself in your balls.
Nah, that's only if send your kids for humanities. Only rich people kid, and some JNU/TISS type who get scholarship study humanities there. Most Indians don't even study Bachelors in US, they come to do masters (since its cheaper, only 2 year fees plus more options of assistantship) or some for Phd.

In my university in my batch there were 200-300 indian international students, 90% were for masters (including MBA/MIS, etc), 5% bachelors, 5% Phd (this doesn't include who later converted their masters to Phd). Other than a couple of bachelors student who were studious, rest were there to enjoy life and were kids of politicians/businessmen.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Contd.....

Seething WhiteMooseCockuSyrupGulpers

View attachment 233079

Coosmin attempts a psikological anal-isis

View attachment 233080

"Canadian culture"

View attachment 233082

Oh noo.. John A Macdonald burger is in a boxx but....

View attachment 233083
"Hinduism" holds its appeal from the most visceral to the most intellectual parts of the human psyche. And while most pagan cultures perished for them being the simplest way of human connection to God, Hinduism survived because it was one of the few pagan cultures worldwide that had a layer of outstanding philosophy growing (for millenia) along with its visceral side. Thanks, Cheran, for highlighting the insecurities of the Abrahamics. But, for me, there's no stopping the forward progression of the Hindu culture now, when Christians face their greatest challenge and their mirror image, the wokes. Many people born into Christianity are having second thoughts today. How do I know this? I studied in a Catholic school since when I was just 4 years old, and at least 30% of my Christian school friends (born into Christian "faiths") are now disillusioned with their inherited beliefs. A lot of my Christian classmates, at least partially, see the same path that I did from the beginning, that my Hindu parents burnt into me.

Last edited:

Swesh

From what i can see, their only mistake was singing a song glorifying Kaneda.
J Sai Deepak warned us hindu about looking out of this nation as option to not deal with it at one point of time Sikhs will realise what jews realised after years of running away that everybody uses your sentiments to get his personal gain and goras are pro in this game if they can't Target you they will Target your kids years later

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
J Sai Deepak warned us hindu about looking out of this nation as option to not deal with it at one point of time Sikhs will realise what jews realised after years of running away that everybody uses your sentiments to get his personal gain and goras are pro in this game if they can't Target you they will Target your kids years later
I've read some reddit posts where ABCDs (hope you know the acronym) also shared similar opinions for us Hindu Indians, calling us uncouth and using that P-word for us,
but in same breath they'd also lament how they do not get fair treatment from the Goras and other euro origins (nijjars be damned unko toh ginanaa hi paap hai)

and why even them, I know someone from this very forum who once lamented about muh gomutra thing making them NRIs look bad in views of their goras and all in our teligram groups 😒 - despite Gaumutra and Gobar being part of same panch-gavya and without that we couldn't even perform last rites of a late Hindu person - what's even worse is after tasting prime lifestyle in the west they'd even go far and wide to blame us for all poverty perpetuating soycealism that we've been through from '47 till '91 economical liberalization calling us names and all 'specially after that ruusi-ukraini war things 😒 oh and typical 'ye verzeens' jibe too 😒

I used to have certain kind of brotherhood that all Hindus would be having in their hearts towards our NRI brethren and sisters; but after sudden flips towards classic (neo) liberal-feminatzee talking points and certain kind of innate hatred (i'd not sugar coat things anymore, a hell of NRIs DO HATE us for "being failures" 🤷‍♂️ of all things) i'm just gonna be same apathetic towards them that they are to us...

What is worse is even some youth here is going in same line here
one example
1702886419629.png

1702886954795.png

so yeah, they are nothing but Hedonistic Mlechchas for me and i give no fuckin' sympathetic thought for them anymore

(This post is more suitable for Brown Coolie Musings thread but anyways)

Last edited:

Blademaster

I've read some reddit posts where ABCDs (hope you know the acronym) also shared similar opinions for us Hindu Indians, calling us uncouth and using that P-word for us,
but in same breath they'd also lament how they do not get fair treatment from the Goras and other euro origins (nijjars be damned unko toh ginanaa hi paap hai)

and why even them, I know someone from this very forum who once lamented about muh gomutra thing making them NRIs look bad in views of their goras and all in our teligram groups 😒 - despite Gaumutra and Gobar being part of same panch-gavya and without that we couldn't even perform last rites of a late Hindu person - what's even worse is after tasting prime lifestyle in the west they'd even go far and wide to blame us for all poverty perpetuating soycealism that we've been through from '47 till '91 economical liberalization calling us names and all 'specially after that ruusi-ukraini war things 😒 oh and typical 'ye verzeens' jibe too 😒

I used to have certain kind of brotherhood that all Hindus would be having in their hearts towards our NRI brethren and sisters; but after sudden flips towards classic (neo) liberal-feminatzee talking points and certain kind of innate hatred (i'd not sugar coat things anymore, a hell of NRIs DO HATE us for "being failures" 🤷‍♂️ of all things) i'm just gonna be same apathetic towards them that they are to us...

What is worse is even some youth here is going in same line here
one example
View attachment 233151
View attachment 233152
so yeah, they are nothing but Hedonistic Mlechchas for me and i give no fuckin' sympathetic thought for them anymore

(This post is more suitable for Brown Coolie Musings thread but anyways)
Kharn seems very similar to a fellow DFI member. I checked out Kharn's posts and his language is very similar to the language he would use here. I do not think that I need to give any names here because most DFI members would know who I am talking about.

Azaad

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles