Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

AK047

Country flag
For Myanmar muslims, they run riots in mumbai & all over India.

Acc to CNN News18, muslims groups will not protest against UCC in streets. They will go to courts.

ps- Are muslims afraid, any street protest by them, will force more Hindus to Bjp?
LOL thats their typical lipservice to portray themselves as "civilized". When time comes they will resort to their usual antics again. Just wait and watch.

Trial By Fire

This cuck was at the Elton John concert yesterday while jihadists were burning down cities:

1688141381096.png

Meanwhile, French cops have run out of ammo:

1688141504940.png

Meanwhile, the police federations are outright threatening to stage a coup if they are not allowed to protect their colleagues. They're calling it a "war" now.

"Today the Police are in combat because we are at war. Tomorrow we will be in resistance and the Government will have to be aware of it."

Jimih

Country flag
Meanwhile, the police federations are outright threatening to stage a coup if they are not allowed to protect their colleagues. They're calling it a "war" now.

"Today the Police are in combat because we are at war. Tomorrow we will be in resistance and the Government will have to be aware of it."
Easy to guess which religion

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why's Twitter full of Indians giving unsolicited advice to Europeans every time Muslims riot in Europe? Seriously, we're too extra. I was there looking for seething Europeans, all I could find was Indians seething on their behalf. 🤬
You won't easily find seething euros because whatever oogabooga they type remains within them. Unlike us who can understand whatever our neighbours spew in their banana republics.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
You won't easily find seething euros because whatever oogabooga they type remains within them. Unlike us who can understand whatever our neighbours spew in their banana republics.
Could be. But I will never understand this tendency of making every one else's fight our own (and get punched from both sides at the end of it). None of them are particularly fond of us, so let them sort it out between themselves. We should just bring out the popcorn and enjoy the show IMO.

Azaad

Country flag
Could be. But I will never understand this tendency of making every one else's fight our own (and get punched from both sides at the end of it). None of them are particularly fond of us, so let them sort it out between themselves. We should just bring out the popcorn and enjoy the show IMO.
For all you know we could be unintentionally fueling the fire by awakening the French who still seem to err on the side of caution choosing to be politically correct & calling out the peacefuls .

Azaad

Country flag
At least someone is saying it, though don't know if he's anyone significant. As as usual, Euros have gone back to race as the explanation rather than seeing the religious elephant in the room.

Give it time. It's not as if they haven't understood the game. A few more years of this & they'd be calling out everything from race ethnicity language work ethic tendency to grifting, violence to religion . That's the beauty of the religion of peace . I hope to see the flames spread across EU & especially UK in my lifetime . Helps our cause when our existential war begins towards the last quarter of this century . For next to the US if not more than it, the EU are the single most baleful influence when it comes to minority rights, lgbtqwerty etc & can a source of enormous pain for us.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I saw the video of the fabrication, the carbon composite was simply being wrapped around like duct tape.
I wanted to know........won't this method leave it vulnerable to the tensile loads that will come perpendicular to the fabrics of the carbon composite?
yes, i'm not sure about forces and its effects on this kind of structure, but i guess if Boeing guys himself suggested him to better weave it together as a proper wider sheet first before making a pressure tolerant thing then there must be some logic behind it - which he did not follow and did his own thing - and ultimately after some workable results it popped at 4th or 5th attempt.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles