Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Kumaoni

In hyper-progressed societies like the West, you can get poon, either through loose women or actual whores no probs.

Thing is you can't get a wife with whom you can spend your entire life, raise kids etc un-eventfully, for gora it's usually strong bold independent wamens whoring, then divorce, then do mujra and pay alimoney, custody battle for kids etc.

Male Pigeons want the feathered puss of their females every day, but even they need to eventually settle in a nest with a "chosen" female birb.
It is highly impossible to marry modern day western women. For one, they have obscene requirements for who they even consider. For one, you need to be 6 foot tall (out of your control), make 6 figures, and look a certain way. However, if you are man, you are not even allowed to have preferences. For example, if you prefer younger women (18-25) to older women (28+), when you are in your prime (30-40), you are called a misogynist. If you want a woman who is not fat, you are called a misognyst, when you want a woman whose not a rotten expired shape, but with a lower body count, the you are called a misognyst.

Western Society is highly feminist centric, and women hold the leverage in the dating market. An average 21 year old woman gets more DMs from a man than a man her own age gets from women. Not to mention the blatant hypocrisy by modern day women that is so mainstream than men have to literally put up with land whales and hoes. A males expectations for a female is totally in their control, a woman can control the shit she puts in her mouth. But a man can't control his height. Yet only one gets called misogynst and no one dares call the latter misandrist. Such blatant hypocrisy.

Men are self made in the dating market, we have to go through so much hell in the west to become even noticable to the average femoid. We have to get in shape, handle our fashion, fitness, looks, etc. Women are trust fund babies; they can be a 3/10 and will get as much attention as a 8-9/10 male. This is how the western dating market is.

I won't even talk about divorce cases, in which women can entirely fuck up a man's life, take the children, half of the savings, etc.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
End goal of Beminism is the destruction of the family unit, not social justice for domestic abuse/rape victims, that is just the cover that is used.
That's essentially cultural Marxism.

Progressive movements which fought for rights for oppressed and women had culminated into starting a permanent chain effect of improving the situation of these people and had to stop there. But left hijacked the ideologies for its political gains, resulting into divide and struggle among classes, heading world towards political conflict when it was going brave, genuinely liberal and sensible for all.

Feminist by definition literally means one who supports rationally equal rights and opportunities for women in all socio economic fronts. Off course, the anti male, spoil lady hook up culture is not that feminism but lawlessness and anarchy.
A freeloader looking to hijack others' property or looking for laws to make it easier for her to create problems is a not feminist. She is a scammer/criminal and should be treated like one. Feminism is needed for sex slaves of Afghanistan, not for American teenage girls.

A privileged elite can never be a feminist. They only are elites away from being a feminist or conservative.

Last edited:

thefewthefearless

Country flag
It is highly impossible to marry modern day western women. For one, they have obscene requirements for who they even consider. For one, you need to be 6 foot tall (out of your control), make 6 figures, and look a certain way. However, if you are man, you are not even allowed to have preferences. For example, if you prefer younger women (18-25) to older women (28+), when you are in your prime (30-40), you are called a misogynist. If you want a woman who is not fat, you are called a misognyst, when you want a woman whose not a rotten expired shape, but with a lower body count, the you are called a misognyst.

Western Society is highly feminist centric, and women hold the leverage in the dating market. An average 21 year old woman gets more DMs from a man than a man her own age gets from women. Not to mention the blatant hypocrisy by modern day women that is so mainstream than men have to literally put up with land whales and hoes. A males expectations for a female is totally in their control, a woman can control the shit she puts in her mouth. But a man can't control his height. Yet only one gets called misogynst and no one dares call the latter misandrist. Such blatant hypocrisy.

Men are self made in the dating market, we have to go through so much hell in the west to become even noticable to the average femoid. We have to get in shape, handle our fashion, fitness, looks, etc. Women are trust fund babies; they can be a 3/10 and will get as much attention as a 8-9/10 male. This is how the western dating market is.

I won't even talk about divorce cases, in which women can entirely fuck up a man's life, take the children, half of the savings, etc.
i ain't a feminist. i don't think it's black and white. i've been with a lots who weren't like this. pretty sure there are more than you think. y'all need to be looking at the right place.
i agree on the last part tho,
i mean in indian society you can't blame a man. he has to start thinking about taking care of the house of his teens. and you can't get to your goals if you are chasing women. everything has their time but sure this dating culture is ruining the youth.

Kumaoni

i ain't a feminist. i don't think it's black and white. i've been with a lots who weren't like this. pretty sure there are more than you think. y'all need to be looking at the right place.
i agree on the last part tho,
i mean in indian society you can't blame a man. he has to start thinking about taking care of the house of his teens. and you can't get to your goals if you are chasing women. everything has their time but sure this dating culture is ruining the youth.
I’m talking about the western dating market. Indian dating market is totally different as Indian women aren’t as shallow.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles