IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am pleasantly surprised that the mods of the forum have openly condemned what needed to be condemned. Generally, a respectable forum shies away from talking about another forum in fear of retaliation...

Yusuf, great initiative.

I hope, not just pakistani forums funded by ISI, but also pakistan itself is approached on similar lines. A passive approach towards the active anti-indian activities of these entities is not suitable to those who call themselves indian.
You can be assured that when someone from "there" reads this thread, they will do what they know best, terrorize by starting another DDOS attack, just like last night. It will only further prove what I have said in OP about them vandalizing and DDoSing genuine Indian sights. So i am now waiting for them to DDOS DFI again to prove that they are scums who know nothing else but terrorize and on the other hand, also show Indian posters, where their priority should lie in posting and in discussing matters relating to our country.

SHASH2K2

You said everything that I wanted to say.My case is the same as yours.I did not find DFI until a year after I found Pakdef.
After installation of SEO DFI is doing good in search index of Google. DFI started in 2009 and has achieved it much quickly without spreading hatred and religious fanaticism unlike other forum . God willing all propaganda sites will be dwarfed by DFI success. continious attack on us using illegal means is a sign of their frustration and anger that we are better than them.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@ Yusuf you have raised very good questions

But First please tell us which is the FAKE Indian forum
Why take any names. Its known to most in the forum world including Indian posters. naming them only adds to their publicity.
Take a hint, both the Pak forum and the "Indian" forum that it operates has the same design style etc.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
johnee I am not talking about myself, I am talking about why it happens, I dont visit a lots of infamous forums but whichever I prefer to put a stop go is well justified, but as LurkerBaba stated I might mot be informed about some facts, one of the most secured and trusty site is the BRF but to my knowledge even security personals are not happy about its release of Information terms them the opposite, whats make me curious is when I find servers of Indian and Pakistani forums outside India, say in the US, jokingly but I mean it :)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Chauhan and Param,

Blame their rank in google on Indian posters who throng there and give them traffic. If none of us go there, see their ranks fall.

DFI has taken the initiative to expose these sites and also how we are helping ISI by going to such sites, even if it means risking cyber terror attacks on this forum. I feel its the duty of the members here to spread the word and make sure those who go to these sites, stop doing so.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
@ Yusuf you have raised very good questions

But First please tell us which is the FAKE Indian forum

As far as the .PK forum is concerned my observations are as follows

1. Indians dominate that place and are really SHOWING The pakistanis that India is So far ahead in every field and IT IS FUTILE for Pakistan to continue its meaning less fight with India

2. One Sure thing has happened . Pakistanis on that .pk forum have REALISED AND ACCEPTED the dangers of Islamic fundamentalism

3. But even though they accept the mistakes of Zia and all that they are NOT willing to LET GO OF KASHMIR and will continue ti send terrorists there

4. MOST IMPORTANTLY the ASSERTION BY PM recently that 25 % Bangladeshis are in the GRIP OF ISI is absolutely true
pankaj,

read my post and you should pretty much have the answer on which one is the fake indian defence forum.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Indians on that Forum ARE ALREADY FIGHTING A Three Front war

Indians on that WRETCHED Forum HAVE TO KEEP THEIR COOL or GET BANNED like me

Hats OFF TO THEM BECAUSE they FIGHT against the members of Three NATIONS

Pakistanis chinese and Bangladeshis ARE ALL sniping against India and Indians

Mostly there are young Pakistanis on that Forum So we can see HOW THE english speaking NEW Generation thinks

They are extremists in a literal sense

They SWING between ABSOLUTE Self deprecation and hopelessness TO GHAZWA E HIND

They FULLY support Zaid Hamid's dream of Planting the GREEN FLAG on Red fort

China is the ABSOLUTE SAVIOUR for them

The Chinese Members there are obviously ; Anti India .
And the Chinese are ALWAYS Assuring PAKISTANIS of Help in a future war with India

johnee

Why take any names. Its known to most in the forum world including Indian posters. naming them only adds to their publicity.
Take a hint, both the Pak forum and the "Indian" forum that it operates has the same design style etc.
Yusuf,
I havent visited any pak forums of late, so dont know whats their design is. Anyway, why hide the truth? It would be better if you can clearly name the forums one must be cautious from.

Infact, it would be better, if we make a blacklist of anti-indian forums, blogs, sites that seek to carry a mis-info campaign.

Once again, really appreciate the stance of DFI, even braving the sinister cyber attacks. DFI is coming into its own...

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Sorry for being the paranoid one but how do we know that DFI is not a Paki lobby?

Usually Pakistanis make it a habit to troll Indian sites and videos on youtube pretty much uninvited but the sheer lack of Pakistanis here seems to beg the question how come they are not here in DFI? Are most members and Moderators unaware that this could be a Paki owned website to? :confused::rolleyes:

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Indians on that Forum ARE ALREADY FIGHTING A Three Front war

Indians on that WRETCHED Forum HAVE TO KEEP THEIR COOL or GET BANNED like me

Hats OFF TO THEM BECAUSE they FIGHT against the members of Three NATIONS

Pakistanis chinese and Bangladeshis ARE ALL sniping against India and Indians

Mostly there are young Pakistanis on that Forum So we can see HOW THE english speaking NEW Generation thinks

They are extremists in a literal sense

They SWING between ABSOLUTE Self deprecation and hopelessness TO GHAZWA E HIND

They FULLY support Zaid Hamid's dream of Planting the GREEN FLAG on Red fort

China is the ABSOLUTE SAVIOUR for them

The Chinese Members there are obviously ; Anti India .
And the Chinese are ALWAYS Assuring PAKISTANIS of Help in a future war with India
how do you know all the bangladeshi and chinese are genuine there? you are on a pakistani forum, and these are the same people who when overseas open shops with indian names or when pakistani gets caught in a terror plot in the west they thenconceal their identity as indians.

a lot of people there acting as indians/chinese/bangladeshis are no more than pakistanis themselves.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok, why do you think good Indian posters are banned and trolls from here entertained?

Good Indian posters will "pollute" the minds of Pakistanis. They will make them realize where they stand.

Trolls are entertained because it snowballs into tit for tat replies which means "MORE POSTS" which means more revenue. At the end of the day, they need revenue.

We at DFI have taken the pains to keep this forum clean even if it means lower post count. DFI is a not for profit forum unlike Pak forums who milk the revenue for their masters.

johnee

how do you know all the bangladeshi and chinese are genuine there? you are on a pakistani forum, and these are the same people who when overseas open shops with indian names or when pakistani gets caught in a terror plot in the west they thenconceal their identity as indians.

a lot of people there acting as indians/chinese/bangladeshis are no more than pakistanis themselves.
As BDs or Chinese, a pakistani poster is free to display his entire range of diabolic views...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf,
I havent visited any pak forums of late, so dont know whats their design is. Anyway, why hide the truth? It would be better if you can clearly name the forums one must be cautious from.

Infact, it would be better, if we make a blacklist of anti-indian forums, blogs, sites that seek to carry a mis-info campaign.

Once again, really appreciate the stance of DFI, even braving the sinister cyber attacks. DFI is coming into its own...

Take a look at the screen shots. I have blanked the forum names.
This is a Pakistani forum

This is the fake indian forum owned by them

Make what you want of it.

pankaj nema

Country flag
@ Thakur ritesh
There can be a few fake Chinese and Bangladeshis but most of them are REAL

You can make that out by the topics that the Bangladeshis and the Chinese are interested in ie their posts and there awareness levels about BILATERAL matters

ie whether they India Bangladesh OR India China OR US CHINA OR Pak Bangladesh

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Sorry for being the paranoid one but how do we know that DFI is not a Paki lobby?

Usually Pakistanis make it a habit to troll Indian sites and videos on youtube pretty much uninvited but the sheer lack of Pakistanis here seems to beg the question how come they are not here in DFI? Are most members and Moderators unaware that this could be a Paki owned website to? :confused::rolleyes:
Contact Singh and Avi for clarification.

That there are no Pakistanis here means we keep the forum clean from trolls. We could well allow them and reap the rewards of higher revenues. But that is no the intention of DFI. The admins for a long time paid from their pockets to run the site. Even now if there is any shortfall in ad revenue, they bear the cost.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Contact Singh and Avi for clarification.

That there are no Pakistanis here means we keep the forum clean from trolls. We could well allow them and reap the rewards of higher revenues. But that is no the intention of DFI. The admins for a long time paid from their pockets to run the site. Even now if there is any shortfall in ad revenue, they bear the cost.
Why are they not on facebook like you and me?

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
To all who are newbies at the foruming world, there are only two top class, credible Indian defence forums: Bharat Rakshak and DFI. I've been posting in discussion forums for years, so take my word for it.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Incompetent people usually have incompetent tactics. DDosing can't be done forever.

Knowing/unknowingly Indians posting on fake forums are definitely hurting nation as a whole, if not helping ISI.

Status
Not open for further replies.