IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Off-topic but I don't quite see the obsession with 100% sticking to the Shaastras, there is no way in hell you will be able to live in the modern day if you try to follow it to the core, also why are people so hell bent on sticking to the "one version" when in reality the shaastras themselves might've been a product of evolution of ideas with time and not really set in stone as "trads" these days would perceive.
Kinda reminds me of islamists wanting to go to and practice the OG version of islam as it was in the prophet's days.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Off-topic but I don't quite see the obsession with 100% sticking to the Shaastras, there is no way in hell you will be able to live in the modern day if you try to follow it to the core, also why are people so hell bent on sticking to the "one version" when in reality the shaastras themselves might've been a product of evolution of ideas with time and not really set in stone as "trads" these days would perceive.
Kinda reminds me of islamists wanting to go to and practice the OG version of islam as it was in the prophet's days.
The entire reason Hinduism has survived 5k+ years is its flexibility and its openness to change and discussion. Newer religions which demand rigid rules, are slowly fading out.

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag
Average trad. I saw once BC who said Brigadier Lidder's daughter and wife shouldn't be allowed to perform last rites because they r women.

Its because of these chutiyapas I refuse to commit to hindutva.

Without reforms hindutva will be again be an exploitive system
Hindutva was supposed to be the reform movement within Hinduism to unite them, organize them, and present a Hindu society without ills. What you saw was not Hindutva but dogmatic trads claiming ownership over Hinduism. To know about Hindutva, please read about 7 shackles of Hindu society by Savarkar.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Guruji
Please lock option C
Ya'll Nibbiars

The Smriti Bhoker, Daughter of Lt Col Randhawa singh Bhoker. Another woke army brat abusing CDS Bipin Rawat and mocking death of soldiers army salary, facilities, extra perks showing effect on army brats.

FGUZR0KVQAAOrJb.jpeg

captscooby81

Country flag
Former CAS RKS Bhaduria or Former CNS Karanbir Singh . The current CNS was considered the actual replacement for Bira once he retires his promotion was timed exactly keeping in that in mind considering his previous tenure in IDS as VcAdmiral . But now it looks tough for him to move to CDS considering he just got Sword of CNS less than week ago .

Now who's that?

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Darn it!! Every snakes are getting out of their holes!! Unbelievable shit
Aaahhh army brats
They are destined to be growing up as a wokachodu wokeist
It must the lack of a father figure to root her in her culture, or the relative safety of cantonement which detaches her from the outdoor ground realities
Or a combination of both
A dharmic upbringing is absolutely necessary for children, I blame the parents

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Ya'll Nibbiars

The Smriti Bhoker, Daughter of Lt Col Randhawa singh Bhoker. Another woke army brat abusing CDS Bipin Rawat and mocking death of soldiers army salary, facilities, extra perks showing effect on army brats.

View attachment 124638
Might be better to shift this to SM thread.
On the other hand keeping it here may serve the purpose of exposing the snakes.

Though I have to admit I have also had some negative opinion of some Military related things but I have always packaged my criticism in well structured post.
Never in my mind came a thought that "All these guys are xyz(Derogatory Word)".

Army brats having High opinion about themselves is nothing new.

I had never expected to see such words for Sir BiRa so I don't know how to process this, my brain has stopped working.

captscooby81

Country flag
Well if you dig further there is very strong pattern . Most of them are daughters of officers and you won't find such venom spewed from JCOs or other ranks children . This disease has been there with children of officers cadre especially the daughters for very long time may be thanks to too much of exposure to libergandu circles in Unis .

Reason why we saw placard holders from daughters of officers killed in kargil

Darn it!! Every snakes are getting out of their holes!! Unbelievable shit

gbarik5

Country flag
Former CAS RKS Bhaduria or Former CNS Karanbir Singh . The current CNS was considered the actual replacement for Bira once he retires his promotion was timed exactly keeping in that in mind considering his previous tenure in IDS as VcAdmiral . But now it looks tough for him to move to CDS considering he just got Sword of CNS less than week ago .
Bhai how many four stars general are serving in the military now? I mean of course Indian. And the theater commander will be four or three stars?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles