IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Some one bust this Idiot.

Haldilal

Country flag

Covfefe

Country flag

White washing botched up cold murders of your incompetent generals, who shat their pants while doing the bidding of clueless CCP, in its comparison with an accident reeks of the 50 cents, and +50 social credits for ya. And yes, how's the education of Peng Shuai undergoing, she learning the lessons alright? She has Jack Ma as her alumnus to look upto, she better chew that propaganda alright.

Haldilal

Country flag
White washing botched up cold murders of your incompetent generals, who shat their pants while doing the bidding of clueless CCP, in its comparison with an accident reeks of the 50 cents, and +50 social credits for ya. And yes, how's the education of Peng Shuai undergoing, she learning the lessons alright? She has Jack Ma as her alumnus to look upto, she better chew that propaganda alright.
Ya'll Nibbiars That is probably some worst kind of creature. Who else can read the text written in Hindi?. Atleast not Some one from Paki or Mleechas.

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars That is probably some Mullah. Who else can read the text written in Hindi?. Atleast not Some one from Paki or Mleechas.
He's a communist, simping for sugar daddy China
Check out his other tweets
Fkking disgrace for human beings

daya

Country flag
Possibly because most of the BJP leaders(other than the top leadership) are either new to power or not as seasoned politicians as their Lefty counterparts. They need instructions from the high "kamaan" to take initiative
Iske alawa we apne vested interest poora karne me lage hain..

not so dravidian

Country flag
Average trad. I saw once BC who said Brigadier Lidder's daughter and wife shouldn't be allowed to perform last rites because they r women.

Its because of these chutiyapas I refuse to commit to hindutva.

Without reforms hindutva will be again be an exploitive system

FalconZero

Country flag
Average trad. I saw once BC who said Brigadier Lidder's daughter and wife shouldn't be allowed to perform last rites because they r women.

Its because of these chutiyapas I refuse to commit to hindutva.

Without reforms hindutva will be again be an exploitive system
He is not wrong, even i have heard. Also, if you guys watched the livestream at the mukhagni process a young boy came and assisted the ladies in the final kriya. So it was taken care.

captscooby81

Country flag
From holding each other hand infront of fire to both your pyre lit on fire together you both lived your lives and died together . Like the ragging fire inside you to serve your motherland you finally perished in same fire . Good bye Gen Bira . May we as nation arise from your ashes and take forward the goal you had set for modernisation to defend and protect your motherland . Om shanti to both your aatmas

Bira.jpg

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Andhra Pradesh CM announces ₹50 lakh ex-gratia to Sai Teja’s family

IAF chopper crash: Mortal remains of 6 more identified
The mortal remains have been released to the family for ferrying them to their homes for last rites

Compersion

Country flag
What is clear is the following:

... the lone survivor of the IAF chopper crash, is critical but stable, officials said on Friday.

This is clean and clear ... people talk of leverage and attack and sabotage.

But our narrative is being said with pride and confidence. Lets roll.

Jai Hind.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles