IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Do not want to continue this debate ..but no I am not benovalent to our enemies ..I want to destroy them but not from the method you are suggesting..
There are subtle methods to achieve that ..
I agree here. Nanjing only served to ostracise the Japs. And its waay too quick of a death.

Much better, encourage extremism and mob justice in those countries, let the people devour each other. Make them lose the will to live.

"Subverting civil society is the new frontier of war"

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

cops lying on the road :shock:

wtf happened?
There were two accidents,first one was
one of the van carrying the mortal remains met with an minor accident n the remains were transferred to other ambo immediately.

Second accident was involving a police van(part of the convoy) crashed in a hair pin bend,few cops suffered minor injuries

Thats the video of cop van crash wrongly quoted by the media.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Chinese trolling is on expected lines. They do not have Soldier culture but an insecure survival mode militia mentality.

They are lucky that they have neighbours like India otherwise they are destined for humiliation due to lack of respect and recognition in every decade.

Cheran

Country flag
The wording and the picture they chose
Gawwdddd 😵🤦‍♂️
Tattigraph is a repeat offender. It keeps it's low IQ headlines & supposed "jabs" that it (tattigraph) thinks as high IQ journalists potshots that is worthy of some inter galactic "journalistic" prize.

This just reminds us of that nagging school boy who is very bad at studies but yet succeeds in irritating us by picking his nose & throwing it at us.

Absolute filth.

CCP mouthpiece,
I could think of a thousand rebuttals
These fucks aren't worth it, even the Pakistani COAS didn't stoop this low, instead offered his condolences
Ah, the filthy pangolin eating CCP Han savages are at it again. The cuntry who has dupes for their head honcho. The country whose top official raped a tennis star & choose to "disappear" her. I mean, you gotta give them some credit for hiding hughmungus rocket launch explosion failures as well. Also, do not feel very angry because the editor of that article needs his daily dose of Tong Zi Dan (Virgin Boy Urine Eggs).

Brood Father

Country flag
Tattigraph is a repeat offender. It keeps it's low IQ headlines & supposed "jabs" that it (tattigraph) thinks as high IQ journalists potshots that is worthy of some inter galactic "journalistic" prize.

This just reminds us of that nagging school boy who is very bad at studies but yet succeeds in irritating us by picking his nose & throwing it at us.

Absolute filth.

Ah, the filthy pangolin eating CCP Han savages are at it again. The cuntry who has dupes for their head honcho. The country whose top official raped a tennis star & choose to "disappear" her. I mean, you gotta give them some credit for hiding hughmungus rocket launch explosion failures as well. Also, do not feel very angry because the editor of that article needs his daily dose of Tong Zi Dan (Virgin Boy Urine Eggs).
Exactly the more we react the more they will push this agenda ..Remember GT is nothing but a troll portal ..
Leave them be , better work on our propaganda ..collaberate with the western forces who are anti china and flood the market with all sorts of anti Chinese propaganda ...This is how you win the narrative
Always be the one to create the narrative and never to react to enemies narrative .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Hard road ahead for Gp Capt Varun Singh. Praying he recovers

P.S. @hit&run please delete the one i mistakenly poste on the SF thread.
So my fear on acute renal failure came out to be true.

Prayers, Prayers, a lot of prayers and dialysis ASAP. Must be this reason Gp Captain has been moved to better institute.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Local media report saying group captain varun Singh was conscious when the rescue team arrived, he identified himself as varun n asked them "are u people here to rescue us?"
When they said yes he replied "carry on thanks!"

Local villagers said "he was courteous even with the injuries and thanked us,hope and pray that he get well soon. We would like to see him when he do get well"

Me too

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
Possibily off topic alert!

What is the correct meaning/use of the word martyr?

Had a discussion with someone today who said that martyr word as per definition is strictly used for death in line of religious pursuit. I googled and the results broadly agree with what my friend mentioned. Although, it also shows that in practice it is also being used for death in line of action for national interests.

What is the Indian Army's official policy? Does Army consider only those who die fighting the enemy as martyrs or are even those who die during regular discharge of duty considered as martyrs?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles