I was offered a bribe of Rs. 14 crore, says Army Chief

Ray

The Chairman
Let us be clear about one thing.

Let us quit being populist wherein the heart should bleed for only the soldiers as being the only honest people who are dying for the Nation.

Are we suggesting the Officers and JCOs are less patriotic and not dying for the Nation?

arya

Country flag
Let us be clear about one thing.

Let us quit being populist wherein the heart should bleed for only the soldiers as being the only honest people who are dying for the Nation.

Are we suggesting the Officers and JCOs are less patriotic and not dying for the Nation?
IT WILL HURT BUT YES JCOs IS NOTHING I MEAN NOTHING , DO YOU REALLY THINK WE HAVE VALUE FOR HUMAN LIFE

our pm is a weak leader he cant take any decision..

amitkriit

Well General has touched lot of points, including the arty saga, good thing he mentioned about the 155/39 caliber gun already fired 450 rounds, and seems to be ok. He says that the specs were so frequently changed to keep local manufacturers away, it explains the statements coming like Arjun is contemporary tanks, so can not be bought up in numbers, but T 90 purchases should not stop. The rot runs deeper.
You hit the nail right on it's head.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I like to see that MARTIAL LAW declared by General V.K.SINGH and jail all the corrupted MP's and take the state under ARMY CONTROL and pass a resolution on corruption and all the corrupt must be punished with capitol punishment and it is high time to drive away corruption from all fields.

Ray

The Chairman
i like to see that martial law declared by general v.k.singh and jail all the corrupted mp's and take the state under army control and pass a resolution on corruption and all the corrupt must be punished with capitol punishment and it is high time to drive away corruption from all fields.

NEVER should that be ever thought of!

arya

Country flag
I like to see that MARTIAL LAW declared by General V.K.SINGH and jail all the corrupted MP's and take the state under ARMY CONTROL and pass a resolution on corruption and all the corrupt must be punished with capitol punishment and it is high time to drive away corruption from all fields.
pls wakeup from your dream its good to see but still a dream

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
How dare an MP's demand an ARMY CHIEF's sacking from his post when these bloody MP's are so corrupt that action upon them must not be taken and the MP's must be given more hike in their pays and sit and enjoy all the luxuries provided by the STATE. Shame on the MP's to say such words concerned with the GENERAL who commands the entire ARMY and the only people who are guarding us and also the MP's. I say that all the MP's must be scrapped off the protection from the SPG's and NSG's commandos and let them protect themselves.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
And when v.k singh is replaced by a corrupt tyrant then what will you do ?

Ray

The Chairman
IT WILL HURT BUT YES JCOs IS NOTHING I MEAN NOTHING , DO YOU REALLY THINK WE HAVE VALUE FOR HUMAN LIFE

our pm is a weak leader he cant take any decision..
It is a misconception that JCOs don't deliver.

Give them responsibility and they do!

I have commanded through JCOs as a Company Commander and I daresay they did not deliver.

They have experience and it is only that one should trust them to deliver and they do!

Ray

The Chairman
If Ji Huzoor replaces that is even worse!

A Ji Huzoor can never be a tryrant.

He is one who plays his cards as desired and ruin the fibre of the organisation!

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
NEVER should that be ever thought of!
Ray Sir such is the situation of my country for which my father, you and countless others fought for and sacrificed their lives. The government just gets away by lighting the lamp at AMAR JAWAN MEMORIAL and once in a year they just go and offer flowers and then just forget about the soldiers who sacrificed their lives and families for the sake of these corrupt MP's who just eating to the hard earned TAX PAYER'S money.

Ray

The Chairman
Ray Sir such is the situation of my country for which my father, you and countless others fought for and sacrificed their lives.

I agree that the politicians are no better than skunks.

Even so, I would dread the day the Army takes over.

I am sure some way we will get our country on even keel.

Already the Army has thrown up crooks.

Why should people like your father suffer the insult when such crooks take over?

Let the professional crooks ruin this nation and not amateur johnny come latelys!

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
If MARTIAL LAW is declared by V.K.Singh there is no reason that he will be replaced by someone. By far as my knowledge GENERAL V.K.SINGH is the most daring GENERAL who has challenged the corruption done by the government with GUTS and GLORY.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Never before in the history of INDIA has an ARMY GENERAL got fed-up and vexed up by the corruption in his field of management and has passed such very regretted comments on the corruption running through the GoI.

amitkriit

I agree that the politicians are no better than skunks.

Even so, I would dread the day the Army takes over.

I am sure some way we will get our country on even keel.

Already the Army has thrown up crooks.

Why should people like your father suffer the insult when such crooks take over?
I also come from a family which has served in our defence forces and fought in wars. Personally speaking they were all honest people. So saying that all people are corrupt is not the right thing to say, but these people are usually pushed into corner. But then somebody has to come out with all guns blazing against these corrupt people who are tarnishing the image of this great institution "Indian Army". I salute our current Chief, he showed a lot of courage, but made a lot of enemies. I can only pray for his peaceful life after he retires, because I am sure there are people who are willing to settle scores with him when right moment comes.

I can only sit and PRAY.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If MARTIAL LAW is declared by V.K.Singh there is no reason that he will be replaced by someone. By far as my knowledge GENERAL V.K.SINGH is the most daring GENERAL who has challenged the corruption done by the government with GUTS and GLORY.
He will be replaced by old age.

And if corrupt tyrant gets the chair then what will you do ?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
"Give me blood and I will give freedom." These are the words from a great leader of INDIA and there are such people still in this country who will take over when someone really concerned about his country, in this case GENERAL V.K.SINGH passes away.

Ray

The Chairman
I also come from a family which has served in our defence forces and fought in wars. Personally speaking they were all honest people. So saying that all people are corrupt is not the right thing to say, but these people are usually pushed into corner. But then somebody has to come out with all guns blazing against these corrupt people who are tarnishing the image of this great institution "Indian Army". I salute our current Chief, he showed a lot of courage, but made a lot of enemies. I can only pray for his peaceful life after he retires, because I am sure there are people who are willing to settle scores with him when right moment comes.

I can only sit and PRAY.
The COAS would not have exposed the senior ranks if it was pure!

Or would he?

He is not that daft to do so if the malaise was not there in the higher ranks.

Why do you think that JJ Singh organised a 'Line of Succession' which the politicians tomtom about and organised by the PM?

I have never heard of it before!

The rank and file of the Army is NOT corrupt.

The slow poisoning of the Army that the politicians are at wherein they give Governorship etc for pliant Generals have to stop.

The Army HQ requires to be freed of bureaucrats and report directly to the Minister!

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
we cant do anything just sit and pray

why not all the bjp leader give there rejection to the president . now time has come when they has to go for new beginning