I am losing hair consistently! Any solution?

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Every drug will have some sort of side effects (the ones which actually work anyway), there is no escaping that. Even a regular painkiller could induce severe side effects in a few unfortunate people but the vast majority of us can get by just fine. Now, ketoconazole and topical minoxidil are what we call over-the-counter medications, as in, you shouldn't need a prescription for them, so that should give you an idea about their safety.
Now, a 5 AR inhibitor (there are two of them) is a prescription medication but it's generally very well tolerated. Studies have shown that only 3-4% of people get any side effects if at all and they go away after a certain period of time. The point is, just pop a pill and forget about it. Don't overthink it or you might very well end up giving yourself a nocebo effect which is in fact a real thing and can make your life a living hell!!
Thanks πŸ™

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Bruv I have bas news for u, your balding might be due to your age
32 is kinda young right
My uncle(mother's younger brother) is 50 and he got lush and long hair, with very minimal whites almost negligible

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
32 is kinda young right
My uncle(mother's younger brother) is 50 and he got lush and long hair, with very minimal whites almost negligible
Even my dad is 54 but hair are more than my uncle (45) ,ut is dependent on genes , let him consult a doctor

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Even my dad is 54 but hair are more than my uncle (45) ,ut is dependent on genes , let him consult a doctor
Genes - yes
Age - no no, 32 is very young

Suhaldev

Country flag
Sorry mate for late reply.

1. For what is lost nothing can be done. Avoid medical advice as many tablets have side effects and stops working as soon as you stop taking them, check these side effects before starting taking them.

2. Fix your sleep schedule, change sheets/covers atleast after 7 days and reduce stress (it's the biggest factor and nothing can help in that case), try too cook food in iron utensils.

3. Dump your hair oil, switch to Oli based on Neelibringadi such as this (avaible on local stores too)

4. Shampoo only after 3 4 days that too after oiling the hair.

5. Use this ayurvedic shampoo but don't use directly as it's strong and leads to hair fall. So, test it before using regularly. If this doesn't suits you go for low sulphate shampoo.

6. Try to use onion juice before doing shampoo or can buy onion based oil too.

Ps these will yield results only after couple of months and your hair will grow denser and healthier after that.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
I'm a serving TA Offr. Had alopecia areata from a very long time and also male pattern baldness. Recently after lot of R&D and trials developed a stimulating shampoo with very good results. Look for ingredients like caffeine, saw Palmetto
Which Shampoo?

Tactical Doge

Country flag
In China, there is an ancient method of slicing fresh ginger and applying it to the top of the head for an hour a day
Not just in China bruh
Here as well

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Only if you are suffering from a sulfate deficiency!! But it's got practically no effect on genetic hair loss.
That's easily observable thing ,most people have live example of it in family if it is Genetic so he won't be asking on dfi

kj2222

Country flag
Dude!! What did I tell you?? Do not fall for these snake oil salesmen!! Go consult a licensed dermatologist, if you actually want to save your hair that is.
There are way better places for someone who's looking to sell than a defence forum!

I definitely don't need to be selling shampoos! And I don't have a product to sell. The shampoo I was talking about was developed for myself and is not commercially available. I was just trying to be helpful by suggesting ingredients that worked for me.

I've consulted dermatologists throughout my life and tried pretty much everything and the only thing that works is minoxidil.

Shampoos can't bring back all your hair but somehow using stimulating ingredients keeps follicles more active than otherwise.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
There are way better places for someone who's looking to sell than a defence forum!

I definitely don't need to be selling shampoos! And I don't have a product to sell. The shampoo I was talking about was developed for myself and is not commercially available. I was just trying to be helpful by suggesting ingredients that worked for me.

I've consulted dermatologists throughout my life and tried pretty much everything and the only thing that works is minoxidil.

Shampoos can't bring back all your hair but somehow using stimulating ingredients keeps follicles more active than otherwise.
I am afraid of using minoxidil. I have heard some side effects of it. please clear?
As I am not bald yet, I want to use the products which doesn't have side effects.
Right now I m relying onion oil and ketoconazole shampoo as suggested by some members here. My hair looks strong and good now. But right now I have short hair. I need to wait and watch unless my hair grow long. Bcz whenever my hair grows long, it start falling.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles