I am losing hair consistently! Any solution?

Blood+

Country flag
I am afraid of losing my head hair. I can't live without hair. 😭😭
Friends, I'll appreciate any permanent solution to stop hair falling or regrow hair again.
Plzz suggest... I know many wants to know.
Just hop on the 'Big three' as they say. Use a 5 AR inhibitor like finasteride or dutasteride, ketoconazole shampoo three days a week, and minoxidil once a day, the oral version is by far more effective at regrowing hair as compared to the topical one but getting I don't think you will get a prescription for the oral version unless you are suffering from very high blood pressures. And do not listen to the nature hippies, ever, unless you'd rather prefer blowing your money and going bald. And PM me if you wanna know more.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Just hop on the 'Big three' as they say. Use a 5 AR inhibitor like finasteride or dutasteride, ketoconazole shampoo three days a week, and minoxidil once a day, the oral version is by far more effective at regrowing hair as compared to the topical one but getting I don't think you will get a prescription for the oral version unless you are suffering from very high blood pressures. And do not listen to the nature hippies, ever, unless you'd rather prefer blowing your money and going bald. And PM me if you wanna know more.
He is a guy , controlling his p0®n wil be enough for him , reduced my hair fall by some 90%

Blood+

Country flag
Well you can go two week's without Minoxidil but after that you will see hair loss again basically Minoxidil blocks DHT receptors the one's which are the basic reason for male pattern baldness. Once you stop applying it DHT Hormone will again start to increase and cause hair loss. Minoxidil 5% is not a cure it can delay the hairloss for 7-15 year's but i think you'll be able to find a chick to marry till then soo it's fine. People also use Minoxidil and finasteride but i never used that drug as it can cause Erection issues.
I'm using Minoxidil no issues if i stop using it i lose hair's and i have tried all types of oils they only work if you are targeting your sideline with help of derma roller.
There is no way out from male pattern baldness.
Minoxidil has no effect on DHT!!

Blood+

Country flag
Rhis is exactly what my neighbor said befkre going bald due to ma$tu®bati0n
Masturbation has got abso-bloody-lutely nothing to do with androgenetic alopecia!! If what you are saying was to be true then I'd have gone bald a long time ago.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Masturbation has got abso-bloody-lutely nothing to do with androgenetic alopecia!! If what you are saying was to be true then I'd have gone bald a long time ago.
Dude if you don't know except gentic traits that affect hairfall ,then i will recommend a simple google search , every time you masturbate ,you have testosterone secretion , and un case of excessive masturbation it causes irregular secretion causing male character to embolden ,pear shaped belly ,loss of hair on head , excessive hair growth on chest and abdomen

Blood+

Country flag
Dude if you don't know except gentic traits that affect hairfall ,then i will recommend a simple google search , every time you masturbate ,you have testosterone secretion , and un case of excessive masturbation it causes irregular secretion causing male character to embolden ,pear shaped belly ,loss of hair on head , excessive hair growth on chest and abdomen

IndianYonko

Country flag
That thing is not testosterone.Its called semen.

Google search on contrary shows this.

One 2001 studyTrusted Source of 10 adult males did find that refraining from masturbation for 3 weeks may cause a mild increase in T levels.

Illusive

Country flag
Keep your hair short, dont wash hair regularly, avoid shampoos as natural oil secreted from hair scalps is actually nourishing for the hair.

Eat healthy.

For hair to grow there needs to be hair follicles, if they are not present then no chance of hair grow. As for hair transplant, not an expert so do proper research before doing any of that.

Blood+

Country flag
Keep your hair short, dont wash hair regularly, avoid shampoos as natural oil secreted from hair scalps is actually nourishing for the hair.

Eat healthy.

For hair to grow there needs to be hair follicles, if they are not present then no chance of hair grow. As for hair transplant, not an expert so do proper research before doing any of that.
If it's AGA you're suffering from, then no amount of trimming, or healthy eating, or sleeping, or doing pranayam and shit is gonna make any difference. The only solution, for now, is to go for a 5AR inhibitor and stick to it for the rest of your life or as long as you want to keep your hair.

Blood+

Country flag
That thing is not testosterone.Its called semen.

Google search on contrary shows this.

One 2001 studyTrusted Source of 10 adult males did find that refraining from masturbation for 3 weeks may cause a mild increase in T levels.

No, I think what he meant was that masturbating will increase your natural test secretion, which would lead to a worsening of your problem but even that's not true.

UnderFingy

Country flag
My friend uses minoxidil to control his hair loss. It works .But If you stop using it, you lose your hair. And it's quite expensive.

Blood+

Country flag
My friend uses minoxidil to control his hair loss. It works .But If you stop using it, you lose your hair. And it's quite expensive.
Minoxidil does not address the root cause of hair loss and it doesn't work on everyone anyway. It has been shown to work on only about 40% of the people.

Blood+

Country flag
Are you professional or experienced?
The latter. At this point, I've done so much research on this subject, that I dare say I'm better qualified (or rather better equipped) to guide someone suffering from AGA than many of the licensed dermatologists out there, lolzz!! :D

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
The latter. At this point, I've done so much research on this subject, that I dare say I'm better qualified (or rather better equipped) to guide someone suffering from AGA than many of the licensed dermatologists out there, lolzz!! :D
Okay. I need to know more on 3 ways you suggested in your previous post. Is there any side effects?

Blood+

Country flag
Okay. I need to know more on 3 ways you suggested in your previous post. Is there any side effects?
Every drug will have some sort of side effects (the ones which actually work anyway), there is no escaping that. Even a regular painkiller could induce severe side effects in a few unfortunate people but the vast majority of us can get by just fine. Now, ketoconazole and topical minoxidil are what we call over-the-counter medications, as in, you shouldn't need a prescription for them, so that should give you an idea about their safety.
Now, a 5 AR inhibitor (there are two of them) is a prescription medication but it's generally very well tolerated. Studies have shown that only 3-4% of people get any side effects if at all and they go away after a certain period of time. The point is, just pop a pill and forget about it. Don't overthink it or you might very well end up giving yourself a nocebo effect which is in fact a real thing and can make your life a living hell!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles