I am losing hair consistently! Any solution?

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Use Minoxidil 5% at night for lifetime + using derma roller with castor oil mix it with coconut oil to after doing derma roller and Ketoconazole shampoo once a week if you have some scalp infection it will take care of it.
ketoconazole don't have any side effects?

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Mazaak ho raha hai,
From geopolitics to lifestyle !!!!!!!!!
Ye kya duckchodi hai bhaailog

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Switch to Minoxidil it will hold on your hair's. I'm using it since i was 17.
U take it regularly? I mean there is no way out? What will happen once u stop talking it for any reason? If go on long holidays and I forget my doses at home, and don't get there? Any circumstances?

omaebakabaka

I have seen in the western countries, people in young age rarely lose their hair.
Baldness is most predominant among Caucasians and Caribbeans.....when I was doing my MS in US, I was surprized to see 20 years olds with so thin hair....my fellow female RA's were mesmerized with my thick hair :) Thick hair does help in many ways lol

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Baldness reduction will lead to more confident soldiers so it may be relevant :)
Major Surendra poonia was going bald wasn't he
Recent pictures of him has excellent hair

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
U take it regularly? I mean there is no way out? What will happen once u stop talking it for any reason? If go on long holidays and I forget my doses at home, and don't get there? Any circumstances?
Well you can go two week's without Minoxidil but after that you will see hair loss again basically Minoxidil blocks DHT receptors the one's which are the basic reason for male pattern baldness. Once you stop applying it DHT Hormone will again start to increase and cause hair loss. Minoxidil 5% is not a cure it can delay the hairloss for 7-15 year's but i think you'll be able to find a chick to marry till then soo it's fine. People also use Minoxidil and finasteride but i never used that drug as it can cause Erection issues.
I'm using Minoxidil no issues if i stop using it i lose hair's and i have tried all types of oils they only work if you are targeting your sideline with help of derma roller.
There is no way out from male pattern baldness.

omaebakabaka

Major Surendra poonia was going bald wasn't he
Recent pictures of him has excellent hair
No idea, frankly I don't care perhaps because I am a bramhan and I am supposed to shave and leave choti per tradition although I do not shave and we lost the tradition at our grandfather. There is a reason why men used to get married at around 20 or 22 and let these things not get to their mind. We live in a idiotic society ignoring 100s or 1000s of years of wisdom on psychological related things.

omaebakabaka

Well you can go two week's without Minoxidil but after that you will see hair loss again basically Minoxidil blocks DHT receptors the one's which are the basic reason for male pattern baldness. Once you stop applying it DHT Hormone will again start to increase and cause hair loss. Minoxidil 5% is not a cure it can delay the hairloss for 7-15 year's but i think you'll be able to find a chick to marry till then soo it's fine. People also use Minoxidil and finasteride but i never used that drug as it can cause Erection issues.
I'm using Minoxidil no issues if i stop using it i lose hair's and i have tried all types of oils they only work if you are targeting your sideline with help of derma roller.
There is no way out from male pattern baldness.
@Ramcharan :) Do not use these things dude....if you are married and got kids then get on with life organically.....to compensate for thin hair, do yoga as it brings glow to your face and apply bhasm as it brings grace to your face....rest all is stressful vanity

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
@Ramcharan :) Do not use these things dude....if you are married and got kids then get on with life organically.....to compensate for thin hair, do yoga as it brings glow to your face and apply bhasm as it brings grace to your face....rest all is stressful vanity
Actually for some people losing hairs can be psychologically difficult when i was teenager it was also difficult for me to understand. But sometimes i just trim my head with just really short hair borderline bald and i feel fine but if a guy is in mid 20s he should try to keep his hair's.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

PRP also exists if you don't wanna go in hassle of Minoxidil..

omaebakabaka

Actually for some people losing hairs can be psychologically difficult when i was teenager it was also difficult for me to understand. But sometimes i just trim my head with just some few hairs and i feel fine but if a guy is in mid 20s he should try to keep his hair's.
Agreed, it could be very stressful. I had gray hair since late 20's and by mid thirties I am salt and pepper and 60% gray on facial hair but I never dyed hair....it makes me feel more confident mentally. Everyone is different but drugs long term generally carry side effects as they accumulate in small amounts and liver/kidneys over time does not flush them out as efficiently as it does at younger age. Its a difficult choice though....I suggest eat healthy and feed healthy to your kids.

omaebakabaka

Guys, go for crew cuts for your kids or if you are young right from school age or teens. This will minimize the combing and pretty much every other controllable human factor that causes hairfall...best anti-dote if you ask me

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles