I am losing hair consistently! Any solution?

omaebakabaka

Use some mild daily wash shampoo , to cure stress do pranayam and shreeshasan in morning , my problem has reduced .

Also if you wanna regrow minoxidil is best but it may trigger whitening of hair so quantity should be less per use .
Use shampoo only every 2 days or so otherwise your scalp will be void of natural oil lubrication....better not to shampoo everyday. Also use good quality conditioner after shampooing. Like my grand father generation, you can also wear Rajasthan like pagdi lol

omaebakabaka

I am afraid of losing my head hair. I can't live without hair. 😭😭
Friends, I'll appreciate any permanent solution to stop hair falling or regrow hair again.
Plzz suggest... I know many wants to know.
You seem to have good hair in your profile pic, what are worried about?

omaebakabaka

A Lonewolf mentioned Shirshasana (do not try without guidance if you can't do it already) is recommended for baldness prevention but I would also say Sarvangasana and supta vajrasana are considered mother of all asanas especially the former.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Friends, I'll appreciate any permanent solution to stop hair falling or regrow hair again.
Eat Baidyanath Amlaa Bhasm for 3 years and you will rejuvenate . Get baldy and eat zinc supplements also. Avoid direct sunlight on your head and dust. Trycone Immunity booster with vitamin C and Zinc 12 mg pack of 60 tabs costs around 400 INR and stop masterbation. Vitamin A is also must. Becosules is cost efficient way to get entire B vitamin family. Those are your allies in your battle against deforestation.

omaebakabaka

Eat Baidyanath Amlaa Bhasm for 3 years and you will rejuvenate . Get baldy and eat zinc supplements also. Avoid direct sunlight on your head and dust. Trycone Immunity booster with vitamin C and Zinc 12 mg pack of 60 tabs costs around 400 INR and stop masterbation. Vitamin A is also must. Becosules is cost efficient way to get entire B vitamin family. Those are your allies in your battle against deforestation.
I am glad you did not mention stop having sex....most of us superficial beings live to satisfy our animal extincts lol

omaebakabaka

Most of this will be useless as hairloss is primarily related to few things....genetics, pollution, type of diet, hygiene and mental stress and big one is age....one can only control some of these factors generally speaking and food is as poisonous as ever with green revolution and what not....poisoned land leads to poisoned food....as hair starts to grow in other regions of body it starts to thin on the head statistically speaking though...guaranteed sideeffects if you start any hormone therapy over time

omaebakabaka

This is not me in profile pic... He is RamCharan, a south Indian actor.
I too have good hair for now but losing it fastly.. That's the issue.
If its not in your fathers or mothers line then don't worry too much....hair loss occurs in late twenties and 30's till about 40 and stabilizes granted you didn't lose it in your teens already. Sorry, not into Indian film industry much less South, so did not know. Only one I like from south is Rajni kanth compared to zero in Hindi at the moment in the last 3 decades....Amitabh was my favorite as I grew up watching his action movies but with his image and greed for attention now and anti-hindu vibes I can't stand him. Basically boycotted the entire film industry from India and USA

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Use Minoxidil 5% at night for lifetime + using derma roller with castor oil mix it with coconut oil to after doing derma roller and Ketoconazole shampoo once a week if you have some scalp infection it will take care of it.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Most of this will be useless as hairloss is primarily related to few things....genetics, pollution, type of diet, hygiene and mental stress and big one is age....one can only control some of these factors generally speaking and food is as poisonous as ever with green revolution and what not....poisoned land leads to poisoned food....as hair starts to grow in other regions of body it starts to thin on the head statistically speaking though...guaranteed sideeffects if you start any hormone therapy over time
Baidyanath Amlaa Bhasma is RASAAYAN.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
I have seen in the western countries, people in young age rarely lose their hair.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles