I am getting a new laptop

ZenForo

Country flag
Considering specs its very powerful one and 512 gb not enough. If you not considering gaming, 512gb just fine. cooling system fine, don't play heavy graphics games and its works fine for 5 years without major issue.
Thanks for advice. I was confused(doubtful) regarding processor (Ryzen 7 5800H) performance with some softwares and longevity

johnj

Thanks for advice. I was confused(doubtful) regarding processor (Ryzen 7 5800H) performance with some softwares and longevity
Till date, I'm unable to find any issue with cpu, it is well protected, and very hard to fail, failure rate is very low for cpu. Ryzen 7 5800H having base clock of 3.2 ghz, it can do most of its job without turbo.
Also grab additional warranty.
Drawback- 1. Low Battery Backup and low services , 2.AMD Freesnyc and radeon gpu not available. 3. nvidia features not available in display unit.4. lacks fingerprint reader. 5. Need a lots of power, low battery backup in full load.
Also buy cooler for such laptops. If you going to buy this one, choose 165hz/120hz with out AMD Freesnyc . there no noticeable diff between 120hz and 165hz,

ZenForo

Country flag
Till date, I'm unable to find any issue with cpu, it is well protected, and very hard to fail, failure rate is very low for cpu. Ryzen 7 5800H having base clock of 3.2 ghz, it can do most of its job without turbo.
Also grab additional warranty.
Drawback- 1. Low Battery Backup and low services , 2.AMD Freesnyc and radeon gpu not available. 3. nvidia features not available in display unit.4. lacks fingerprint reader. 5. Need a lots of power, low battery backup in full load.
Also buy cooler for such laptops. If you going to buy this one, choose 165hz/120hz with out AMD Freesnyc . there no noticeable diff between 120hz and 165hz,
Thank you
can you suggest some coolers?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles