How do your fellow DFI members look like?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
@hello_10 dude we got it.
You are fugly and so is that white female ape :troll: JK
Some troll will photoshop your image and next morning you'll wake up being famous but in a bad way :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

kseeker

Retired
i hope you haven't got my pictures without cap or hairs.....

thats how i look like without hairs or cap

one more picture

do you want to meet? im in india right now.....
Man.. you are one lucky "I wouldn't say write that word here" :D ( Take it sportively, huh ?)

Where are you right now, in India ?

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
@hello_10 dude we got it.
You are fugly and so is that white female ape :troll: JK
Some troll will photoshop your image and next morning you'll wake up being famous but in a bad way :tongue:
Man.. you are one lucky "I wouldn't say write that word here" :D ( Take it sportively, huh ?)

Where are you right now, in India ?

yes im in india right now

thats not a problem, i have too many pictures to post, but my only worries are the girls itself, who won't like me to do so.......

lets keep few things private :thumb:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Thanks for quoting me. When I found about this forum's excellent ignore function, I'd forgotten about you. So, congratulations on being the third on my ignore list. But, you can be sure I would have stuck you their first, I'd been aware of the feature at the time.

:-D

Still lying about your education, and everything else, I see... It's two Master's you have now is it? Make sure the other crazys in your lunatic asylum don't take them for you, I hear they're working for Kevin Rudd/ Tony Blair/ George Bush Jr./ or who ever else you believe has been personally involved in destroying your life.

UTS's location is awful. Only "city" university... Only a deranged foreign moron would brag about being located on Broadway :-(

But, anyway, good bye for now. And by "now" I mean for ever Hello10, because I'll never see the drivel you post ever again :)
do you want me to put details of my work places????? last one in Australia was WMA Ltd in Perth :thumb:

hey where you are? im the man who wants to open mouth and you asking nothing now?????

hmmmmm I was part of management Team in WMA Ltd in Perth, along with handing engineering projects. but i started my career as a simple Mechanical Engineer for an engineering consulting firm, METS, in Perth since 2006. i didn't have enough to buy hairs that time, but too much exercise i used to do after my work. see how im sitting on the chair, like Sunil Shetty of 90s :laugh: :thumb:

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
The thread is about what fellow DFI members might look like. Not plastering your own pics all over the thread. Don't make me lock this

kseeker

Retired
Oops ! :sorry:

In fact I missed many others too :(

Perhaps, you weren't much active since last 3-4 months on DFI....

I mentioned those who were active since last 3-4 months and I came across their personalities during one or the other discussions :)

Articles