How do your fellow DFI members look like?

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
i look like as below, most of the time...

my official height in my medical report at the time of migration in 2005 was 182 cm, i remember. now i have Australian passport...... and it has been my demand that i want the similar medical report after end of all the shiits organized by the government agencies for so long. only little high sugar i had in my medical reports, which i reduced by exercise too.
(im conducting medical report on regular basis since late 2007, since "Kingsway Medical Centre, Perth", since then i never let anyone come closed to me.....

something i miss the most then it's about doing exercise. when my friends finish work then they go home while i used to go to Fitness First to have rest after work...... pretty good workout i used to do, just no fat i had for a long period of time. even when i was doing my studies from india, going for sports/ exercise was the first priority.... nowdays just eat and sleep, too tired after my recent visit to Moscow too.......

Last edited:

sayareakd

Country flag
@A chauhan my deepest condolences, may your father rest in peace and God give you courage to cope with this.

Last edited by a moderator:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
@A chauhan

Sad to hear about your father

May GOD bless his soul rest in peace

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i started going to forums since late november 2011, first i joined PDF, a pakistani forum. and this was a quite common line by the local members there, almost every 2nd 3rd day. either there is a bomb blast or drone attacks, target killings in Karachi etc........ i had to believe that this type of talks has now become a culture of pakistan, .......

Last edited by a moderator:

nrupatunga

@nrapatunga

You did guess atleast one thing right. I do like to spend time reading books, though i believe there are people on DFI who would have done much much more reading than i would ever do.

Kseeker- bossu enappa idu, karunadu huduga aagi "nrupatunga" na saariyagi haakbeku. i don't like this kanta i don't like it

Articles