Hindu mob kills Muslim Man for allegedly eating Beef 8 arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
What they are doing is pure demagoguery because they never ask people to draw Mohammed. Sadly, these people with one sided agenda try to call themselves liberal and other Indians as illiberal. I would not expect a common person to give opinions for all concerned sides but when you are in public sphere i.e. media in this case, this selective exhortation to hurt one particular community is plain and simple hate-mongering.
What the leftists did was follow Indian secularism to the letter, and their descendants are doing the same. then what's secularism in India as its practised? Indian secularism is - 'do not provoke the Muslim, who is prone to be violent.'

Or be a good little Hindu. Claim that no matter how outrageous things are, Hinduism preaches tolerance so turn the other cheek and be a nice little boy (Krishna may have said something and all in the Gita but thats mythology so irrational & unacceptable/insconsequential). So there. Meanwhile rave and rant at all those Hindus who speak up and:

a) call them communal
b) say they are anti-Hindu since Hinduism tolerates everything
c) claim they are being primeval since religion is so outmoded and its progressive times y'all
d) daleets, caste-shaste, cows, curry, RSS, fascist, HITLER; so there.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
What they are doing is pure demagoguery because they never ask people to draw Mohammed. Sadly, these people with one sided agenda try to call themselves liberal and other Indians as illiberal. I would not expect a common person to give opinions for all concerned sides but when you are in public sphere i.e. media in this case, this selective exhortation to hurt one particular community is plain and simple hate-mongering.
I not going to dig mr.katjus or SG's comments to check whether they asked people to draw muhammad cartoon or not. Lets agree that they kept silance.but people did ask to draw muhhmmad cartoon and there was a big capaigne.as far as i know katju or hrishi kapoor didn't oppose muhhmmad cartoon. SG posted that against charlie hebdo cartoon..i am not clear whether she spoke against entire set of cartoons or some of the vulgar ones.as far as i am concerned my position is that the campaign is right..my only oppsition is that some of those cartoons crossed a line of decency.(remember the mf hussain controvercy ).

So my question is can't we just agree with the right comments by the same person while criticising the person(not his comment) for double standards she/he shown on a similar subject.

For.example : " miss ghosh/or anybody, good point i agree with you but you are a hypocrite because of the stand you have taken/ or your consistant silant on similar issuses related to other communities.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I not going to dig mr.katjus or SG's comments to check whether they asked people to draw muhammad cartoon or not. Lets agree that they kept silance.but people did ask to draw muhhmmad cartoon and there was a big capaigne.as far as i know katju or hrishi kapoor didn't oppose muhhmmad cartoon. SG posted that against charlie hebdo cartoon..i am not clear whether she spoke against entire set of cartoons or some of the vulgar ones.as far as i am concerned my position is that the campaign is right..my only oppsition is that some of those cartoons crossed a line of decency.(remember the mf hussain controvercy ).

So my question is can't we just agree with the right comments by the same person while criticising the person(not his comment) for double standards she/he shown on a similar subject.

For.example : " miss ghosh/or anybody, good point i agree with you but you are a hypocrite because of the stand you have taken/ or your consistant silant on similar issuses related to other communities.
What you are saying is right from a classroom perspective and I give you full marks for that.

But you are not seeing the whole context. This hypocrisy is the reason why people don't believe in current mainstream media. And then these people go and cry about media losing its relevance. It is unfortunate that these people have crossed the decency and neutral reporting limit so far back that now they only get abused or trolled on social media because of the hatred.

Abhijat

Country flag
http://indiafacts.co.in/indias-thought-cops-are-angry-with-modi/

..................................................................................................................

Loved these thoughts:

I view Liberals and Conservatives in the following theoretical framework: Conservatives view social realities as they exist on the ground, while Liberals describe social realities as they ought to be, colored in their own leftist vision.

Conservatives are rooted, truthful and pessimistic. Liberals are hopeful, divisive and untruthful when describing realities. John Lloyd, former editor of London’s leftist magazine The New Statesman, observed: Liberals “tell people to ignore their own experience and to think only in approved ways.”

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Loved these thoughts:

I view Liberals and Conservatives in the following theoretical framework: Conservatives view social realities as they exist on the ground, while Liberals describe social realities as they ought to be, colored in their own leftist vision.

Conservatives are rooted, truthful and pessimistic. Liberals are hopeful, divisive and untruthful when describing realities. John Lloyd, former editor of London’s leftist magazine The New Statesman, observed: Liberals “tell people to ignore their own experience and to think only in approved ways.”
Liberals “tell people to ignore their own experience and to think only in approved ways.”

you mean how you view jaati & Jatta?

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Conservatives view John Lloyd, former editor of London’s leftist magazine The New Statesman, observed: Liberals “tell people to ignore their own experience and to think only in approved ways.”

[/B]
whattay paradox! 'liberals' then are oxy'morons' personified!
BTW that outlook is shared by more than just the libtards.

Sent from my P9070 using Tapatalk

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Again guys, the natural state of existence in a society is that it always is favourable to the majority. So the Hindu statehood should be the natural/default state of affairs as for India is concerned. The onus is not on Hindus to be not selfish. The onus is actually on minorities to demonstrate why they deserve to be treated with dignity by showing proof in their behaviour.

But so far , it has been quite the opposite in India - minorities have been proving why secularism is not in the self interest of the Hindus here. This is exactly why secularism of India needs to go and India should be declared a proper Hindu state. In other words, we should return to the "default" state of affairs.

punjab47

Banned
Again guys, the natural state of existence in a society is that it always is favourable to the majority. So the Hindu statehood should be the natural/default state of affairs as for India is concerned. The onus is not on Hindus to be not selfish. The onus back sis on minorities to demonstrate why they deserve to be treated with dignity by showing proof in their behaviour.

But so far , it has been quite the opposite in India - minorities have been proving why secularism is not in the self interest of the Hindus here. Which is exactly why secularism of India needs to go and India should be declared a proper Hindu state or in other words,we should return to the default state of affairs.
You're wrong, because we already are minority in subcontinent & you want to mix all jaatis. So you're an enemy,

punjab47

Banned
Declarations are pieces of paper to sell opium to the abrahamic masses of the west.

In Bharat only actions speak, your perriyar ideology does it help India? Under perriyar what has become abrahamic % in TN.

Under Casteist Jattas in summer 47 what became abrahamic % in E. Punjab?

That should be litmus test,

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You're wrong, because we already are minority in subcontinent & you want to mix all jaatis. So you're an enemy,
:lol: you are a mleech working for goras n canada. You are obviously trying to prevent the unity among Hindus by advocating caste system. You are just a mleech infiltrator.

punjab47

Banned
:lol: you are a mleech working for goras n canada. You are obviously trying to prevent the unity among Hindus by advocating caste system. You are just a mleech infiltrator.
I don't work. 30 characters

You're from Asur Desh.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji advocated 'caste' system, know your aukaat little Tamil.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Declarations are pieces of paper to sell opium to the abrahamic masses of the west.

In Bharat only actions speak, your perriyar ideology does it help India? Under perriyar what has become abrahamic % in TN.

Under Casteist Jattas in summer 47 what became abrahamic % in E. Punjab?

That should be litmus test,
Why don't you talk about west Punjab where your kind sold their daughters and converted enmass to abrahamics? Moron. So long mleech like you are there, Hinduism has no chance for reform nor has it any chance for regaining the glory of being the center of religion and culture as in the past

And frankly a Hindu India divided by castes is far worse than a xtian India united without castes

punjab47

Banned
Your mind is in the gutter.

West Punjab Bhuddists converted & had centuries of demographic push. Mass conversions were not common

You're arguing with a Sikh about conversion to Islam, when people were having their kids organs put in their mouth & limbs put around their neck & still refusing to convert.

I can stop being a melech by moving back to India, for you will take lakh lakh janam.

punjab47

Banned
You're some Ganda kutta who sees weakness, in the North. So you have your eye on our women,

You're no ally, only a false friend.

Peace.

When 10th Patshah wrote that Akal Purakh Ji Himself started Varan, who are you to bring christian 'science' thought & 'reason' to us.

Hindus were already reformed by Guru Nanak Dev Ji & 9 more.

Their final form rests in Aad, Dasam & Sarbloh Guru Granth Sahib.

You will meet only Sarbloh,

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You're some Ganda kutta who sees weakness, in the North. So you have your eye on our women,

You're no ally, only a false friend.

Peace.

When 10th Patshah wrote that Akal Purakh Ji Himself started Varan, who are you to bring christian 'science' thought & 'reason' to us.

Hindus were already reformed by Guru Nanak Dev Ji & 9 more.

Their final form rests in Aad, Dasam & Sarbloh Guru Granth Sahib.

You will meet only Sarbloh,
Except even guru Nanak asked everyone to drop castes. You are just a mleech who is now butthurt about the unity Hindus are having now :lol:.

There is in fact nothing which separates you from the seculars really both of you want to divide Hindus and both of you dread Hindu unity.

Well guess what, Hindus will reform caste system and will be united and nothing which mleech like you do is going to stop that.
Deal with it.

punjab47

Banned
Except even guru Nanak asked everyone to drop castes. You are just a mleech who is now butthurt about the unity Hindus are having now :lol:
No, he didn't & you show you're a christian by thinking unity means swapping women.

This misconception you have that tamils are harder than Sikhs will be cleared quick. You've seen my face, it's not shaved like yours I'll leave it at that.

Educating you about Sikhi is not my dharam.

punjab47

Banned
Please guys don't start this again . :shoot:

BTW, @punjab47 , bhaiji , do you believe in Eugenics. :megusta:
Read Uggardanti Sahib, Guru Sahib says to clear the turk, the grave, the masjid & the maseet (church) from the universe.

That's enough to focus on,

As far as eugenics, 'whites' are genetically inferior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles