Hindu mob kills Muslim Man for allegedly eating Beef 8 arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No, he didn't & you show you're a christian by thinking unity means swapping women.

This misconception you have that tamils are harder than Sikhs will be cleared quick. You've seen my face, it's not shaved like yours I'll leave it at that.

Educating you about Sikhi is not my dharam.
:rofl: You are just a mleech with false bravado to compensate for the fact that you are working for goras. Cry and cry all you can. Intercaste marriages are here to stay.

BTW, my Sikh friend from jamunanagar I told you about , just married his sister to a Hindu brahmin(love marriage of course) though he is not a brahmin himself. This is going to be the norm in two decades. Prepare yourself for that mleech:lol:

asingh10

Rahul Kanwal ‏@rahulkanwal Oct 3
Had gone to record Seedhi Baat. Drove through parts of Western UP. This place is a communal tinderbox. Can explode any time. Really scary.

Majority convinced SP Govt deliberately going soft on minority criminals. Victimisation frenzy gripping minority. Explosive cocktail.

Javed Akhtar ‏@Javedakhtarjadu Oct 4Mumbai, Maharashtra
@rahulkanwal I not sure about majority but you Mr Rahul Kanwal are obviously totally convinced by this justification for murders n mayhem

Rahul KanwalVerified account ‏@rahulkanwal Oct 4
@Javedakhtarjadu can't sit in a poet's den & assume you speak for majority & minority. Come travel through Western UP. Form own opinion

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
:rofl: You are just a mleech with false bravado to compensate for the fact that you are working for goras. Cry and cry all you can. Intercaste marriages are here to stay.

BTW, the friend from jamunanagar I told you about , just married his sister to a Hindu brahmin(love marriage of course) though he is not a brahmin himself. This is going to be the norm in two decades. Prepare yourself for that mleech:lol:
Yea he's a Shudra Jaat, Anulom was normal even in Mahabharat. I'll be back by vaisakhi then you'll lose your only argument..

Nothing more to say on the Internet.

punjab47

Banned
Anulom is fine, & pratilom's not gonna happen. So I'm glad you're happy being my gotra's prajya. :)

My exile is not relevant to my arguments.

You'll be protected dw. @Mad Indian

We need polygamy,

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yea he's a Shudra Jaat, Anulom was normal even in Mahabharat. I'll be back by vaisakhi then you'll lose your only argument..

Nothing more to say on the Internet.
Nope. He is a Kshatriya. And of course he is not a pos like you and is the reason he is my friend:lol:. Its actually surprising that tools like you claim to be Sikhs.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Had gone to record Seedhi Baat. Drove through parts of Western UP. This place is a communal tinderbox. Can explode any time. Really scary.

Majority convinced SP Govt deliberately going soft on minority criminals. Victimisation frenzy gripping minority. Explosive cocktail.

Javed Akhtar ‏@Javedakhtarjadu Oct 4Mumbai, Maharashtra
@rahulkanwal I not sure about majority but you Mr Rahul Kanwal are obviously totally convinced by this justification for murders n mayhem

Rahul KanwalVerified account ‏@rahulkanwal Oct 4
@Javedakhtarjadu can't sit in a poet's den & assume you speak for majority & minority. Come travel through Western UP. Form own opinion
Dude if you are a Sikh yourself , will you please shut this moron up with some of your links?

punjab47

Banned
He's a Jaat, not a Jatta. But w.e you don't even understand basic stuff.

Better to be a tool/weapon of the Guru, than suicidal like you.

Btw, Delhi is named after our Gotra.

I don't think you, well I know you don't have any clue so w.e

..... :india2:

DingDong

Country flag
Yes it is. What they are saying or trying to say is that you have no right to get provoked by someone eating beef.it's another thing that there is a law against it sighting other reasons. This incident took place because of the suppecion that the guy eate beef.

Secondly when i say all religious beliefs are superstetions i meant by and large all religious beliefs be it hindu,christian or islamic is not based on rationality but on faith. We don't generally call the beliefs of the wellestablished religions beliefs as superstetions only because they are a large well established groupe.
Being such a ideal proponent of equality and secularism you have no moral right to decide what may provoke a person and what may not. Sitting in front of your keyboard you cannot recreate the "crime scene" as per your convenience, you cannot claim that mere "suspicion" led to this incident.

Oh BTW, mere suspicion was sufficient to convict the RW of Church attacks and Nun rapes.

Faith is not a negative term, it is a very strong idea and Human quality. It is because of faith that we call our Father "father" without either side ever asking for genetic test. Try applying your "rationalism" here.

Accept this, you are just a social media parrot who speaks without conviction.

punjab47

Banned
Dude if you are a Sikh yourself , will you please shut this moron up with some of your links?
I thought you wanted to promote unity?

asingh10

He's a Jaat, not a Jatta. But w.e you don't even understand basic stuff.

Better to be a tool/weapon of the Guru, than suicidal like you.

Btw, Delhi is named after our Gotra.

I don't think you, well I know you don't have any clue so w.e

..... :india2:

pause at 1:18:03

That's what we are up against.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Being such a ideal proponent of equality and secularism you have no moral right to decide what may provoke a person and what may not. Sitting in front of your keyboard you cannot recreate the "crime scene" as per your convenience, you cannot claim that mere "suspicion" led to this incident.
Different things provoke differant people...muhmmad cartoons provoked muslims, critical/controversieve books like davinci code provokes christians, cow slaughter provokes hindus..all are abusing their strength in numbers to ban all of this, sighting religious sentiments.
Govts are forced to compromise,politicial parties forced to appease them and conced this group's demands to maintian peace and harmoney/vote banks at the cost of personal freedom and creative freedom of a minority or unorganised individuals.another intesting fact is that all of this pressure groups actively endorse matters which are of concern to the opposite group and vigerously oppose things when it's about them.

Oh BTW, mere suspicion was sufficient to convict the RW of Church attacks and Nun rapes.
Convict ? Or you meant accuse ?
Faith is not a negative term, it is a very strong idea and Human quality. It is because of faith that we call our Father "father" without either side ever asking for genetic test. Try applying your "rationalism" here.

Accept this, you are just a social media parrot who speaks without conviction.
The father example is often used to defend faith. But we call our father "father" it's not merely a faith but there is also a rational behind it. He considers and calls you son, as a child you call him father and when you grown up you understand real meaning of father and son and you see this exact family models in every house, you see children are born to parents and they are being raised..so unless there is no contradictory evidance that he is not your biological father you go with whats being told by your parents and what you have been seeing all around you. that's the rational behind calling him father.so it's not completely faith but there is a rational behind the faith whether or not one is aware of that rational or not.

Having said that i agree with your statement that faith is not a bad thing..i accept the goodsides of having faith just as i oppose bad sides of faith.

DingDong

Country flag
Different things provoke differant people...muhmmad cartoons provoked muslims, critical/controversieve books like davinci code provokes christians, cow slaughter provokes hindus..all are abusing their strength in numbers to ban all of this, sighting religious sentiments.
Govts are forced to compromise,politicial parties forced to appease them and conced this group's demands to maintian peace and harmoney/vote banks at the cost of personal freedom and creative freedom of a minority or unorganised individuals.another intesting fact is that all of this pressure groups actively endorse matters which are of concern to the opposite group and vigerously oppose things when it's about them.
Communist Ideology looks so romantic in books but it killed at least 20 Million in Russia (Stalin), at least 60 Million in China (Mao), Several thousands in India and failed to live up to it's reputation of being a better alternative to Capitalism. The reason being Capitalism is compatible with the "Natural order" and the "Human Nature". Communism starved more number of people to death and produced more class conflicts compared to Capitalism.

There is a deep relation between Secularism and Communism, both are practised in their bookish form only in a country "far far away" on the planet "undiscovered" in the galaxy "unknown" of the universe "?????".

A country where Secularism was exploited and distorted beyond recognition, where the minority was given first right to national resources, a country where communists and government control places of worship of a certain community (Hindus), has become the graveyard of Secularism. A country where the majority doesn't have the right to live without fear and with dignity, cannot guarantee rights for it's minorities, for a simple reason: Nature corrects itself eventually.

What you are witnessing may look cruel and insensitive, but that is this is completely "Natural".

Oh BTW, I am an Agnostic myself, but I do not wear it on my sleeves. Hinduism is big part of my identity, and I am extremely proud of it because my community allows me to use my Free Will. I am yet to meet a Orthodox Hindu who hates me for not going to temple or for doubting the existence of god or for criticizing the contents of Ramayana/Mahabharata.

I will stop my support for Beef Ban on the day when Christians will stop calling Hindus "Devil Worshipers" and Muslims will stop dreaming about "Ghazwa-e-Hind". That day unfortunately will never come.

jouni

Communist Ideology looks so romantic in books but it killed at least 20 Million in Russia (Stalin), at least 60 Million in China (Mao), Several thousands in India and failed to live up to it's reputation of being a better alternative to Capitalism. The reason being Capitalism is compatible with the "Natural order" and the "Human Nature". Communism starved more number of people to death and produced more class conflicts compared to Capitalism.

There is a deep relation between Secularism and Communism, both are practised in their bookish form only in a country "far far away" on the planet "undiscovered" in the galaxy "unknown" of the universe "?????".

A country where Secularism was exploited and distorted beyond recognition, where the minority was given first right to national resources, a country where communists and government control places of worship of a certain community (Hindus), has become the graveyard of Secularism. A country where the majority doesn't have the right to live without fear and with dignity, cannot guarantee rights for it's minorities, for a simple reason: Nature corrects itself eventually.

What you are witnessing may look cruel and insensitive, but that is this is completely "Natural".

Oh BTW, I am an Agnostic myself, but I do not wear it on my sleeves. Hinduism is big part of my identity, and I am extremely proud of it because my community allows me to use my Free Will. I am yet to meet a Orthodox Hindu who hates me for not going to temple or for doubting the existence of god or for criticizing the contents of Ramayana/Mahabharata.

I will stop my support for Beef Ban on the day when Christians will stop calling Hindus "Devil Worshipers" and Muslims will stop dreaming about "Ghazwa-e-Hind". That day unfortunately will never come.
Only few hardline Christians would call Hindus Devil Worshipper, they would call also moderate Christians outcasts...

Majority of Christians call Hindus......................when they need help with their pc ;)

punjab47

Banned
Christians will stop calling Hindus "Devil Worshipers" and Muslims will stop dreaming about "Ghazwa-e-Hind". That day unfortunately will never come
--
But in theory if there were no christians or muslims.

punjab47

Banned
Only few hardline Christians would call Hindus Devil Worshipper, they would call also moderate Christians outcasts...

Majority of Christians call Hindus......................when they need help with their pc ;)
They still want Hindus to join their daughter selling wife swapping culture. So it amounts to the same thing, a genocidal hatred. 'India without the Indians'

asingh10

Jouni's Islamophillia and Hinduphobia is too predictable for those of us who are well acquainted with history. It's perfectly inline with the policy of Gora Rakshasas starting with Max Muller. Doesn't really bother us, we only laugh at your infantile attempts & pretensions :).

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
communisam failed because it basically stands against the human nature of " motivation to earn for himself". with out private property and private property/earning there is no motivation to work/invent/struggle for more..that's the failure of communism.so you are right.

unlike communism secularism has worked and working better than any other system all over the world. minor flaws or imperfections will be finetuned as and when society and nations grow and mature.

The victim arguement or the reaction arguement may be true for you as an individuals but this commnal politics by minorities as well as the majorities has began even before the independance.that time also both parties raised one thing or other to justify themselves.

What you might have experienced is or seen is a " narrow minded christian priests..generally christian priests doesn't call the hindu god as devils...they just insist that jesus is the only god.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Jouni's Islamophillia and Hinduphobia is too predictable for those of us who are well acquainted with history.
I think much like how we view Jains, Sikhs, Buddhists as our own .

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What you might have experienced is or seen is a " narrow minded christian priests..generally christian priests doesn't call the hindu god as devils...they just insist that jesus is the only god.
Where? In the universe far far away? Hell even the majority Christians think the same way, let alone their priests. Wonder where they get their idea from :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles