Hindu mob kills Muslim Man for allegedly eating Beef 8 arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh10

and the common man's children are being made into the upcoming DSBs by our own 'grooming gangs'. for instance, that daughter of the retd. Army personnel who wanted to join IS, or the hippie yo-yo cool dudes hanging around on reddit and such forums spouting 'philogibberish' and 'rational' secular sermons. they are getting swept away, and i fear more could follow under the influence.
Two weeks ago, 2 more Hindu converts were caught in UAE trying to join ISIS. Both Keralites.

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-sympath...mic-state-group-detained-kerala-after-2096881

cannonfodder

Country flag
Shandaar Zabardast Zindabad .... !

It is just another popular tool used by Islamist to run away from any criticism by pointing out fallacies in other religions or blaming others for their pitiable conditions and their barbaric acts.

Technically & Practically it's a "Pussy-Wing" since former Superpower British are TODAY just bunch of impotents and ultra-liberals who can't save their women and children.

If it was a "right wing" then they would have said "Pakis/Muslims raping White British girls" instead of "Asians".Then they would have put them in a jail and fast tracked the case.Then after proving all charges they would have deported them back with 412 bones back to the gutter they come from.That's what "right-wing" like to do.Hitler was a right wing.

Ok Paki Muslim Kid...I educate you again since I am your Islamic teacher and people also call me Rockullah.

Achar = "Act/Behavior" and Vichar = Thoughts.

The term "Hindutvadi" means people who have strong belief in Hinduism and want Hinduism to be protected. Ignorant people (Commies/Jihadis/Sickulars) try to use this word as Extremist.

Did this news article use title as "In India ReligionX man killed ReligionY"? This is better reporting rather than British Whorish news of "In India Muslim killed Hindu" while their own White Teen daughters are getting raped in masses and they use "Asians" rather than Pakis/Muslims.In Western countries Asian usually means Chinese/Japanese etc.

Mr. GPKIDM (Gay Paki Kid in Denial Mode)... do you call your Abba/Teacher as babe in Kafir land UK? :lol:

Missing your Dad + Islamic Teacher more and more? Feeling lonely and calling me non-stop 12 times which is almost 2.5 times of your 5 time Namaz? So I am your Real God here and I will teach you about Islam and other religions. :rofl:

First this incident is bad and such Mob Lynching needs to be stopped/punished or else anyone can start spreading rumors and incite riots.Many times it came to news that some unidentified people threw Pig Head in a Mosque or Cow head in Temple.Mr Mulla-yum and Akhilesh Yahaya are the ones who would always gain from such riots and in the last riot they gained big.These Bap-beta keep Muslims dirt poor in UP so they can enjoy Power.

Face it... Pakistan was created as "Safe heaven for Muslims" but killed the MOST Muslims ever...

Pakistan is the BIGGEST BUTCHER of Muslims officially.

Pakistan Butchered 1 to 3 Muslims in Bangladesh.
Pakistan RAPED 250,000 Bangladeshi Muslim women.
Pakistan killed 70,000 Muslims since WOT.
Pakistan killed 100,000 in Kashmir.
Pakistan killed 10,000 Baloch.
Pakistan killed thousands in various bomb blasts in India where a lot were Muslims.

Pakistan kills thousands of innocent Minorities(Hindu/Sikhs/Christians/Ahmediya/Shias) in the name of "Blasphemy" and Riots and do FORCED CONVERSION.

In SHORT Pakistan is the HELL HOLE for Muslims and also non-Muslims.

About Middle-East... see below few samples and don't cry since Muslims are hungry for each others blood + raw meat.Remember Muslims playing football with heads of Muslims and eating their hearts? Why the hell Muslims are running to EU if they are so safe in their Islamic countries? Recently Saudis blamed Iran for stampede and death of almost 786 Muslim pilgrims.We all know how much love Sunni and Shia have for each other. :rofl:

Muslims Play Soccer With The Heads Of dead Muslim in Pakistan

Muslim Syrian Rebel eats heart of Muslim enemy - horrible cannibals

Muslims in India are still much much safer with majority Non-Muslims. Except some Politicians inciting riots here and there the situation is usually peaceful and people usually understand who was behind since our MEDIA reports it without restriction unlike ISI controlled Paki media which kills Journalists showing truth.

Face it...Muslims are backward due to their age old regressive concepts and ideology which is incompatible with the new age.

And the "talent" of those rich Arabs is that they are sitting on OIL and enjoy the "Royal" power given by their parents and scared by the name of "Democracy".They believe in producing more and more kids to conquer but few Million Jews beat them big time.

Face it... Jews with such a small population(mere 30 Million) are controlling this world and 1.3 Billion Muslims are no match for them.

Mahathir Mohamad,Malay PM: Jews Rule The World and 1.3 Billion Muslims

================================================================================================
This Ignorant Jihadi Paki Kid in UK is one fine example that it doesn't matter how much education(he claims to be computer science graduate) a Paki is given, he is going to be a Jihadi and Paki forever and cheat the country which feeds them.

It takes just few propaganda videos and text to turn these "educated idiots" to turn Jihadi Suicide bombers.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim
@Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
well it's sad. This must not happen.. but in other hand killing cow is also a sin for hindus and hindus cannot tolerate , some people have to understand.

but because it will be used for political gains .. so..
was he shia or sunni?

blue marlin

Technically & Practically it's a "Pussy-Wing" since former Superpower British are TODAY just bunch of impotents and ultra-liberals who can't save their women and children.

If it was a "right wing" then they would have said "Pakis/Muslims raping White British girls" instead of "Asians".Then they would have put them in a jail and fast tracked the case.Then after proving all charges they would have deported them back with 412 bones back to the gutter they come from.That's what "right-wing" like to do.Hitler was a right wing.
dont worry i know why you hate us. we show the world how much of a shit country you really are.
once scum, always scum we play the game for the long run. india is more like the US in its decisions which are short term good and long term suicidal. im not worried were watching from a good distance. not to far so we dont see the fire works and not too close that we get involved. all in good time. how else do you think we ruled your ass.

Ok Paki Muslim Kid...I educate you again since I am your Islamic teacher and people also call me Rockullah.

Achar = "Act/Behavior" and Vichar = Thoughts.

The term "Hindutvadi" means people who have strong belief in Hinduism and want Hinduism to be protected. Ignorant people (Commies/Jihadis/Sickulars) try to use this word as Extremist.
rockullah.. its got a twist to it but your not rock more of a rat.

well at least you answered this with decency.i guess that means your a Hindutvadi

well i was going to give you a logo but you already have one.
i think hitler looked for inspiration at your symbol for inspiration

1210280918481067-hindu-swastika--nazi-swastika.jpg

Did this news article use title as "In India ReligionX man killed ReligionY"? This is better reporting rather than British Whorish news of "In India Muslim killed Hindu" while their own White Teen daughters are getting raped in masses and they use "Asians" rather than Pakis/Muslims.In Western countries Asian usually means Chinese/Japanese etc.
are you not asain? if not what are you?
you forgetting that your a racist rapist. if it said indian or hindu you will go ape shit

Mr. GPKIDM (Gay Paki Kid in Denial Mode)... do you call your Abba/Teacher as babe in Kafir land UK? :lol:

Missing your Dad + Islamic Teacher more and more? Feeling lonely and calling me non-stop 12 times which is almost 2.5 times of your 5 time Namaz? So I am your Real God here and I will teach you about Islam and other religions. :rofl:

First this incident is bad and such Mob Lynching needs to be stopped/punished or else anyone can start spreading rumors and incite riots.Many times it came to news that some unidentified people threw Pig Head in a Mosque or Cow head in Temple.Mr Mulla-yum and Akhilesh Yahaya are the ones who would always gain from such riots and in the last riot they gained big.These Bap-beta keep Muslims dirt poor in UP so they can enjoy Power.
your math is shit

the second paragraph is reminiscent to what others say. people can say one thing and believe the other.
i know you hate muslims dont object to that.

Muslims in India are still much much safer with majority Non-Muslims. Except some Politicians inciting riots here and there the situation is usually peaceful and people usually understand who was behind since our MEDIA reports it without restriction unlike ISI controlled Paki media which kills Journalists showing truth.
mmm...not really no.
i want to know when your doing your next massacre ?
not all hindus are bad but its like a drop from the sea.

sob

Mod
Country flag
This area is very close to the NTPC plant in Dadri, off the NH 24 and has a sizeable Muslim population. Literacy levels seem to be very low. The same area a few years back had the local muslims almost rioting after the local imam alleged that the Koran had been desecrated. Later it turned out that the torn pages were in Arabic but not from the Koran.

I_PLAY_BAD

The hypocrisy of the leftist whores is astounding isn't it?

Anyway, my problem is not with how they reported this incident, but how they reported the Rotherham rape case
They mix politics within everything.
So much for their pride. Moth** ******s

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Not sure if this is posted above posts, but this is from one of the news debates.

One of the BJP ex local MLA was saying that due to bad crops, local farmers were relying on dairy products as source of income. With this as back ground there is also theft of cows and Buffaloes which are being sold for beef.

I am guessing this incident was the last straw and hence the reaction of the people.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
British thought that by dividing India Hindu vs Muslim war will keep them busy but :rofl: Pakis have reached UK to rape them :lol: As you sow...

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
@Agnostic_Indian - Before you peddle further BS about political correctness. Here is the UK govt. report where the identities of perpetrators are not hidden at all. Reason- it is deep down on page 32 and not some news headline: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa.../file/401119/46966_Rotherham_Report_PRINT.pdf

What does it has to say:

In Rotherham, the phenomenon of CSE emerging from the late 1990s onwards concerned a majority of white, female, adolescent or teenage victims and a majorityof Pakistani heritage adult male perpetrators. Early concerns raised about CSE byyouth workers and others had also repeatedly mentioned taxi drivers.This predominant involvement of Pakistaniheritage men was certainly the view of all those who Inspectors spoke to who had been close to operational work around street grooming and CSE in Rotherham in the previous 15 years. Victims shared this view. Our review of case files and strategy meetings held about perpetrators and victims as well as other information we came across, confirmed that perpetrators were usually described as being Pakistani men. This was a matter of fact.
Exactly....that's exactly waht i was saying and trying to convince you all..." not all of them were pakistani " but predominantly from pakistan..and " not all of the victims " but " most of the victims " where white girls. You guys were on adament on the word "all of them ".thanks for proving my point.
Now you see who was pushing the bs ? It's only you guys @Mad Indian who said why all of the victims where christian? Blah blah and pushing the ajenda that religion (islam) was the motivation behind the crime when in fact relgion was not the motivation behind a crime like this.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
So if several Muslim men rape 1400+ xtian girls and if just one Muslim man help her, then it means religion was not a factor.
Read and understand the arguement before you jump the gun. Where did i argue that " the pakistani man saved the girl because he was muslim ? it was a question asked to you since according to your sick logic religion was the motivation behind the crime, so you have no option but to say religion was the motivation behind the good deed of this man.

What a logic. So by that logic, Gujarat riots is not about religion because several Hindu families were involved in helping Muslims who were targeted
I have already explained the logic above...read it multiple times and try harder to understand there is a slight chance you might get it.
You are just whitewashing the filth because you are either a pathetic secular moron or a member of ummah .
forget about me for a moment, mind your language or else people will think it's because of hindu religion.why no body else but hindus in this thread use abusive language? Does this prove hindus are abusive and hindu religion is the reason behind it ? If we are to apply the logic you applied then we have no option but to reach that conclusion. (Now don't come and say that i said hindus are abusive..i was only using your logic to show you the mirror).

Again keep peddling more such bullshit. It will help the Mindus here to understand how pathetic secular scum are and why their lives and their families lives are in danger if they follow your crap

More secular/ummah crap. If religion is not the reason, why is there no Hindu rape gangs or Sikh rape gangs or Buddhist rape gangs in UK? Keep peddling More secular crap.
Err..how do you even concluded that there were no other country criminals in this case who are non muslim and non pakistani ? Report cleraly uses the word "most of them were asian and predominantly from pakistan ". Besides is this the first and last rape case in britain ? Is it the first and last rape case in the world ? Isn't there any gang of men in the world who is of uniform religion(hindu,christian,budhist, or what ever ) who committed rape and sex trade ? If religion of any such gangs were same and uniform then religion is the prime reason and motive behind the crime ? I am surpriced at the amount of illogical connclusion you are making because of your hatread for one religion...or more accuratly your love for your own ideology and hatread towards everything else.

i can also apply anykind of such sick logic and make sick conclusion.
1) most of the girls victims were christians so christsnity is the reason why they were attacked..there is something wrong with christanity.
2) most of them were white...so being white is the reason they got attacked...how come no body else got attacked.
3) nobody elase but pakistanis attacked so every other muslims in the world except pakistani is rapists..pakistan ideology is the reason behind the rape.

I won'tbe surprised if you agree with the above conclusions.

For everybody else who haven't lost their critical thinking.

1) every person has multiple identities...nationality is the prime identity..but there are other identities also...like region, ethinicity, religion, etc...
2) generally nationality is used as prime identity when in foreign land.other identities are also used as per the situation.like here.." most of them were asin orgin".
3) even using of such identity doesn't automatically concluded that the crime they commited is because of or motivated by that identity. Here in this case " they didn't committed this crime be case they were asians " being asian is not the motive behind the crime.
4)for ecaple: if a pakistani gang kills indians then it doesn't automatically turn into a nationality motivated crime...that's just one possibility given the background of india pak hatread and rivelary..police have to investigate first and then find out the motive..jumping in to conclusions by just looking into the criminal and victim is not a scientific or rational approach.if a rape happened during a religious riot then then there is a high possibility that the motive behind the crime is religious hatred rather than sexual urge or what ever.

5) religious identity of the criminals is generally used only when prima facia there is evedance that the crime is committed because of religious motivations/reasons/sentiments. Otherwise other general identities like nationality/sex/state/ region etc are used according to the situation,place, nature of the crime committed..even use of this identities are not to suggest that the motivation behind the crime is that particular identity but its given only for mere identification of the criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles