Hindu mob kills Muslim Man for allegedly eating Beef 8 arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Call me a regionalist but there are some places in India that are beyond hope. There was a reason even Swami Vivekananda labeled Kerala a madhouse, go figure.
Could you plase educate us on what was the reason swami vivekananda called kerala a "mad house ?

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
The whole thing got out of control because the police had the same moron mentality like you i.e. political correctness which in these cases meant taking action against Muslim Pakis.
I just proved you wrong on the details of the case.
Now to the mentality..
My arguement is that religion is not the motive behind the crime so religious identity is not mentioned in the new headlines or police reports. regional/national identity is used in the haedline but Mad Indian is mad about that and wants to push his ajenda saying religion is the motivation/reason behind the rape and the title should have been "muslims rape christian ". Thats the fundamental differance between us and i explained multiple times why religious identity should only be used when religion becomes the predominant motivation behind the crime..otherwise other general id's should be used.British media and justice department and police did exactly the right thing by not using the title " muslim " for idetification/categorisation purpose.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Cool down Religion of Peace lover,world knows about you.This is a small political issue politicians &media scoring brown points against each other.Every one aware of Islam&Hinduism no need to educate any one.
Was i debating hinduism vs islam here ?
You claimed to be a rationalist in the castism thread where is your rationalism now ?
BTW 3 weeks before 200 Hindu Students beaten 800 Kashmiri Muslims left&right in Udaypur ,college mgmt given one week holidays and send all Kashmiri to their homes but no media/political coverage nobody gives f***.Your days are started :pound:
Why are you even saying this to me....its not even remotly connected to the topic.debate on topic and in detail with out accusing ideological ajenda on the oppsite party unless you have clear cut example of my ideological leniancy towards islam , or what ever in my arguements..using random wrods and boggys like " leftist, islamist etc will only expose your incapability on debating with reasoning and logic. I judge things based on merit and logic..i am a agnostic/atheist who opposes radical islam as well as raidcal hindutava.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
To all of the conspiracy theorists int his thread. British media and police used two tages asian or pakitani.use of both tags are justified because.

About 1400 rape incidents were there and the criminals were not only pakistani but non pakistani asian orgin people also were there.

Use of pkaitani tag also is correct because majority of them were pakistanis
Accuse hidden ajenda only when its there.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Cool down no need to worry, it is just a beginning you will see more Achedin in coming days

You don't find a single rationalist/secular etc etc in social media or in this forum except 'peacefulls', all are gone.Advice your friends to start holy-war oops they are already doing.
Yeh i have noted that eralier there used to be more sane members..my guess is that they stopped posting because all they get in return is emotional rants and irrational rants , conspiracy theories and abusive language. I don't know if you consider their disapperance as a victory or good thing but i clearly don't see it as a good thing for the forum or the country. If rationalists like carvaka/lokayata etc could survive then modern day rationalists also will survive this mob attack..idelogical fights will continue we will overcome small setbacks.

DingDong

Country flag
I just proved you wrong on the details of the case.
Now to the mentality..
My arguement is that religion is not the motive behind the crime so religious identity is not mentioned in the new headlines or police reports. regional/national identity is used in the haedline but Mad Indian is mad about that and wants to push his ajenda saying religion is the motivation/reason behind the rape and the title should have been "muslims rape christian ". Thats the fundamental differance between us and i explained multiple times why religious identity should only be used when religion becomes the predominant motivation behind the crime..otherwise other general id's should be used.British media and justice department and police did exactly the right thing by not using the title " muslim " for idetification/categorisation purpose.
Contrary to your assertion, Religion is the main motive. The motive is to capture non-Muslim women, "purify" them and force them to bear Muslim kids, this is a form of ethnic cleansing. The goal is to out-breed other communities, capture their women to reduce the breeding population of other communities, as commanded by their god (On the day of Qayamat Muslims must outnumber followers of all other gods). Such acts are tactfully rewarded by the community.

Do you think that what ISIS has been doing to Yazidi women is un islamic? It is legitimate in Islam to treat non-Muslim POWs as sex slaves, a legislator in Kuwait tried to bring in a bill which if made into law might allow Muslim men to keep non-Muslims as sex slaves. The first Khalifa of Muslims, the right-hand man of their prophet gave clear orders to his commanders to take women and kids of the enemy as slaves.

Media blames whole Hindu right wing at drop of a hat, UK media portrays whole India as a place where men love to "rape" women. We are not responsible for keeping the Flag of Morality flying high in the universe. Nobody must buy that Aman ki Tamasha BS.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Contrary to your assertion, Religion is the main motive. The motive is to capture non-Muslim women, "purify" them and force them to bear Muslim kids, this is a form of ethnic cleansing. The goal is to out-breed other communities, capture their women to reduce the breeding population of other communities, as commanded by their god (On the day of Qayamat Muslims must outnumber followers of all other gods). Such acts are tactfully rewarded by the community.

Do you think that what ISIS has been doing to Yazidi women is un islamic? It is legitimate in Islam to treat non-Muslim POWs as sex slaves, a legislator in Kuwait tried to bring in a bill which if made into law might allow Muslim men to keep non-Muslims as sex slaves. The first Khalifa of Muslims, the right-hand man of their prophet gave clear orders to his commanders to take women and kids of the enemy as slaves.

Media blames whole Hindu right wing at drop of a hat, UK media portrays whole India as a place where men love to "rape" women. We are not responsible for keeping the Flag of Morality flying high in the universe. Nobody must buy that Aman ki Tamasha BS.
Isis is a religiously motivated groupe, just like i mentioned in earlier example rape during a riligious riot could be motivated by religious hatread..similarly what isis done cluld also be termed as relgiously motivated but that doesn't mean every incident of rape where muslims involved is religiuously motivated...judge cases individually based on thier merit..oversilplified carpet blaming is irrational and often comes from a background of blind hatread.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
To all of the conspiracy theorists int his thread. British media and police used two tages asian or pakitani.use of both tags are justified because.

About 1400 rape incidents were there and the criminals were not only pakistani but non pakistani asian orgin people also were there.
yes, no one's debating that; there's no fancy conspiracy theory here, just facts about the actual organised crime itself - the accused were/are from the superset 'asians', forming a big subset of 'pakistanis', and one or two minor subsets of?! there don't seem to be very many details of who these 'other' asians are ethnically. i found a mention of one afghan somewhere. what's the common thing among them?

and, does this 'tagging' help? why tag them as 'asians' and not just as purely 'criminals'? afterall, aren't the accused british nationals too? the whole exercise of the UK police and govt. to keep the issue under carpet was in attempt not to be labelled as 'racist' by calling out the identities of the accused; but isn't this racial profiling itself a 'racist' act? further, not acting to protect the indigenous population, albeit framing them on 'nuisance charges' OTOH, isn't this itself a highly racist act?!

so atleast we now know that - wherever the report(s) reads that the accused were mostly/predominantly/almost all pakistanis, without anywhere mentioning/detailing the identities of the 'other' left-out accused, then i think for all our purposes we should safely assume that ALL accused were pakis. where its specifically mentioned which other race of people were involved, we can then modify this assumption.

if indeed there are many other kinds of asian men too involved in this crime, then the british media/police/govt. is highly racist to point over-and-over just the name 'pakistanis' in their reports, almost/predominantly kind of polite words notwithstanding! and doubly racist for the fact that it indirectly abetted the crime, and didn't help the indigenous race.

Accuse hidden ajenda only when its there.
what if the 'hidden agenda' is many-a-times not at all hidden, but OTOH is advertised in a chest-thumping threatening manner?! what if there are some very glaring commonalities involved in 2 instances, the kind which would make even an agency like MI6 relate A-to-B?

what this 'hidden agenda' is explained by @DingDong above. but since this is a nest of mostly insane people here, you may read some umpteen instances over the web wherein this hidden agenda is reported to have been/is openly advertised for subversion purposes. further, a quick reading about authors (and their works/concerns) like Noor Zaheer, Wafa Sultan, etc. would amply shed more light on this subject, and as to why, if there really was no hidden agenda anywhere in UK, did the 'predominantly' paki (only) gangs behaved/acted that way. they have tremendously more knowledge and experience on the subject than you or me. the accusation of a 'hidden agenda' shall be made when its there; but how will one know if its there or not when its 'hidden'?! there are some ways to ascertain that, one being (through) correlation.

Last edited:

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
yes, no one's debating that; there's no fancy conspiracy theory here, just facts about the actual organised crime itself - the accused were/are from the superset 'asians', forming a big subset of 'pakistanis', and one or two minor subsets of?! there don't seem to be very many details of who these 'other' asians are ethnically. i found a mention of one afghan somewhere. what's the common thing among them?

and, does this 'tagging' help? why tag them as 'asians' and not just as purely 'criminals'? afterall, aren't the accused british nationals too? the whole exercise of the UK police and govt. to keep the issue under carpet was in attempt not to be labelled as 'racist' by calling out the identities of the accused; but isn't this racial profiling itself a 'racist' act? further, not acting to protect the indigenous population, albeit framing them on 'nuisance charges' OTOH, isn't this itself a highly racist act?!

so atleast we now know that - wherever the report(s) reads that the accused were mostly/predominantly/almost all pakistanis, without anywhere mentioning/detailing the identities of the 'other' left-out accused, then i think for all our purposes we should safely assume that ALL accused were pakis. where its specifically mentioned which other race of people were involved, we can then modify this assumption.

if indeed there are many other kinds of asian men too involved in this crime, then the british media/police/govt. is highly racist to point over-and-over just the name 'pakistanis' in their reports, almost/predominantly kind of polite words notwithstanding! and doubly racist for the fact that it indirectly abetted the crime, and didn't help the indigenous race.

what if the 'hidden agenda' is many-a-times not at all hidden, but OTOH is advertised in a chest-thumping threatening manner?! what if there are some very glaring commonalities involved in 2 instances, the kind which would make even an agency like MI6 relate A-to-B?

what this 'hidden agenda' is explained by @DingDong above. but since this is a nest of mostly insane people here, you may read some umpteen instances over the web wherein this hidden agenda is reported to have been/is openly advertised for subversion purposes. further, a quick reading about authors (and their works/concerns) like Noor Zaheer, Wafa Sultan, etc. would amply shed more light on this subject, or/and as to why, if there really was no hidden agenda anywhere in UK, did the 'predominantly' paki (only) gangs behaved/acted that way. they have tremendously more knowledge and experience on the subject than you or me. the accusation of a 'hidden agenda' shall be made when its there; but how will one know if its there or not when its 'hidden'? there are some ways to ascertain that, one being correlation.
First of all the report clearly says "most of them were pak origin " when it says so it is so...there is no scope for a guess work that what if all of them were pakistanis.

Can a crime be reported with out mentioning any details not even sex or nationality ? I don't know it's possible or not...it can be debated though. but generally the accepted norm and practice is that media houses report the prime identity/ of the accused..like nationality. Why didnt they use British national in the news ? Because it happened in britain itself.when an indian commit a crime in inda media/police doesn't say indian national commited it...because it's in india so nationality is not impotrant id unless it's a foreign national. When in india if a keralite commit a crime in mumbai then general identificstion is " keralite " but he commits same crime in kerala then the tag "keralite is irrelavant " then the tag would be his locality inside kerala...that's how this thing works.

Religion suppose to be a personal affair, religious identity is mentioned only when its relevant in the case. If you argue accused sharing a unifirm religion means its the motivation then every incident where gangs of hindus involved should also be termed as relgiously motivated..such over simplied tagging is not right.
Besides in this case the UK police never found any evidance of this crime being motivated by anykind of religious fundamentalist ideology or ajenda..so there is absolutely no question of invoking religious tag.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Media scoundrels who abused Hindus for their peaceful demands on banning cow meat and many losers on social media tried to muzzle Hindu voices will never understand that they have ended up making people more pissed off. Not to mention paddling such lies has made life easy for many opportunistic outlaw faction to incite violence.

No one will talk about this phenomenon because they all have their own petty interests. Now the same media pimps like Ravish Kumar will visit homes of victims to further marginalize and propagate fear mongering.

I have said this so many times about not over doing any propaganda that it becomes liability. Not only that, it is quite depressing to read many names on internet blogs and news portals from minority community mainly Muslims and Christian, who from their outlook appear well educated taking sides and blatantly refusing to hear Hindu concerns. 'Karo Maujan'

For the very same reason I stopped interacting with few Indian posters at WAB because they never let other side be heard but pretended to be crescendo of morality and knowing every thing. I even pleaded them to understand the problem-o-genesis (my own term) of such conflicts. But they had all the boiler plate answers and clichés against Hindus.

Majority rules Minority rights, sounds a good phrase but only in theory. But when Majority comes in power to rule you change you definitions of electoral politics and want to change the rules of the games. At one instance you expect everyone to be equal and at other instances you expect good deals. It doesn't ends here, you start shouting lies and play victim to rest of the world.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
First of all the report clearly says "most of them were pak origin " when it says so it is so...there is no scope for a guess work that what if all of them were pakistanis.

Can a crime be reported with out mentioning any details not even sex or nationality ? I don't know it's possible or not...it can be debated though. but generally the accepted norm and practice is that media houses report the prime identity/ of the accused..like nationality. Why didnt they use British national in the news ? Because it happened in britain itself.when an indian commit a crime in inda media/police doesn't say indian national commited it...because it's in india so nationality is not impotrant id unless it's a foreign national. When in india if a keralite commit a crime in mumbai then general identificstion is " keralite " but he commits same crime in kerala then the tag "keralite is irrelavant " then the tag would be his locality inside kerala...that's how this thing works.

Religion suppose to be a personal affair, religious identity is mentioned only when its relevant in the case. If you argue accused sharing a unifirm religion means its the motivation then every incident where gangs of hindus involved should also be termed as relgiously motivated..such over simplied tagging is not right.
Besides in this case the UK police never found any evidance of this crime being motivated by anykind of religious fundamentalist ideology or ajenda..so there is absolutely no question of invoking religious tag.
Your logic is similiar to claiming Bangladeshi genocide is the same as to four people dying randomly due to accidents because in both cases the people involved died.

Go on, keep BSing how irrelevant religion on a clear case of religious bigotry.

And yes, dint I already say we are all Nazi communal fascist Hindus who want to protect our daughters from the barbaric jihadi filth and the secular apologetic filth? You are free to practice purchasing peace , but we have self respect and will put the jihadi filth in their place.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It's only you guys @Mad Indian who said why all of the victims where christian? Blah blah and pushing the ajenda that religion (islam) was the motivation behind the crime when in fact relgion was not the motivation behind a crime like this.
The victims WERE xtian and the perpetrators were Muslim filth or the barbaric filth. So yes, the only people who can't see the obvious religious angle here are apologetic filth

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

When a crime is committed in kerala and criminals are 4 Tamils and 1 Keralite, the newspaper writes 4 tamils and 1 Keralite from Kochi.

But your political correctness like those policemen from Roterham is nauseating. The reason they said majority Pakis and failed to mention anyone else is because they do not want to name the entire muslim community. 4 Pakistanis and 1 Afghani or 4 Pakis and 1 chechen etc will give the right image to common readers. But ofcourse that is what the British media was trying to hide.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
'most of them were of pak origin' - thats exactly a guess work (or rather, a ho-hum way of saying), until they openly provide with clear specifics. if not, its as good as (intentionally; theirs, not mine) saying "they're almost all pakis. one odd man out here and there. but yes, pakis."

that's why i wrote to safely assume that all were pakis. if they can't bother to mention (repeatedly) who the 'other' men involved were, i would be least bothered to adhere to frivolous details. besides, tells a good deal about their 'sensibilities' when they are gladly ever ready to put every accused in the crime in the basket called 'pakistanis'/'asian's; these were the same people who kept mum for more than a decade for the sake of political correctness, and after mounting pressure, convicted some 5, and now amusingly coming out as politically incorrect by labelling all the culprits as 'almost all were pakistanis'. i think asia should take a strong objection to this racial bias!
also, you earlier wrote that the british media did good by not labelling the culprits as 'muslims'. well, but then they also didn't do so good by breaking the pitcher on pakistan's head alone!

yes, you are correct. and hence, instead of racial profiling (which would inspire bias among the public), they should've just reported that so-and-so 'people' have been identified/arrested in relation to the crime. Indian media also reports that way.

am sorry to say, your understanding of (political) islam is highly, shall i say, insufficient. i don't tout myself to be an all-knower, but still....islam is a cult, the 'protocols' of which are repeatedly invoked for subversion and dominance (the Quran has been repeatedly modified to that end). its no religion in the sense that we understand, and has less of 'personal life practice' than a communal/community life practice. using the blatantly false equivalence (am being perfectly rational here!) of 'Hindus doing such crimes in gangs means religiously motivated' is of no consequence, as there're no commandments in 'Hinduism' or its treatises to act so nor have its generals or holy men commanded its soldiers/followers to ever do so (using the females of infidels for pleasures and spreading the faith through progeny). if it would've been otherwise, i would've accepted.*

the same govt./police that abetted the crime to save its politically correct face and phoney multicultural pride can't be trusted to bring forth the said 'evidence' of the motivation behind the crime (they were super-hesitant to use the term 'muslims'; then why would they say the culprits did it out of religious obligation? can't buy; esp. when their PM has the usual line to parrot). i would rather trust their elite security agencies.

rape --> beastly act to satisfy lust for domination/power/what-have-you

rotherham accused were --> rapists/predators

acted in an --> organised way for years

were of --> paki origin ('pak' IS identified for/by its religion! there's no pakistan without religion/islam. its a AAA country, identified for - Allah, Army, America. when one mentions 'paki' as a race, 'islam' by default gets binded to the picture. exceptional cases should be treated separately and in a rather benign manner. at the outset, this may seem as an irrational hatred for a 'race', but i assure you, when the same things are repeated over-and-over and when all other possibilities have been meticulously discounted, then whatever distillate remains should be accepted without any prejudices, however 'irrational' it may seem.)

targeted --> ONLY whites

motive then --> lust for (sexual) domination coupled with hatred for others' race/religion.

if they were not racially/religiously motivated, then why did they target only the whites? easy prey? perhaps. but then why the several of the jihadi groups active in the UK under the tender care of the UK police, openly profess & advertise their 'hidden' agendas and issue open threats to the brits of making them and their children suffer the same fate as the victims of the grooming-gang, with an added bonus of 'conversion to islam'?! that's one of the dire correlations here.

now where this kind of 'motive' stems from, can be much better studied by referencing the literary and revelatory works of none other practising muslim WOMEN. for an agnostic gentleman, can expect from you to be a bit rational and objective in your approach, rather than toeing the same line over-and-over as a fundamentalist (like the paki-gang kinds).

you are going by the written lines and we by what's in between them, correlating them to the usual trends & practices. this isn't an isolated case, which happened to all and sundry and for just a few days. Allah doesn't like women (in the words of Ms. Noor Zaheer), and esp. the women of the infidels, and esp. esp. those of the whites; he relegates them (through his minions called maulanas, hazrats, et al) to be used as tools for pleasure-seeking in the harem and for propagating the 'faith'. the rotherham criminals may not be on a jihad officially that way, but WHAT made them act as they did, and keeping in mind the specifics of the whole 'business', a correlation can be safely established.

@asingh10 - you had posted some 'beautiful' instances of the obligations a pious one is implored to follow in the way of the deen. could you pls reproduce them here for our general benefit?

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
'most of them were of pak origin' - thats exactly a guess work, until they provide with clear specifics.

that's why i wrote to safely assume that all were pakis. if they can't bother to mention (repeatedly) who the 'other' men involved were, i would be least bothered to adhere to frivolous details. besides, tells a good deal about their 'sensibilities' when they are gladly ever ready to put every accused in the crime in the basket called 'pakistanis'/'asian's; these were the same people who kept mum for more than a decade for the sake of political correctness, and after mounting pressure, convicted some 5, and now amusingly coming out as politically incorrect by labelling all the culprits as 'almost all were pakistanis'. i think asia should take a strong objection to this racial bias!
also, you earlier wrote that the british media did good by not labelling the culprits as 'muslims'. well, but then they also didn't do so good by breaking the pitcher on pakistan's head alone!

yes, you are correct. and hence, instead of racial profiling (which would inspire bias among the public), they should've just reported that so-and-so 'people' have been identified/arrested in relation to the crime. Indian media also reports that way.

am sorry to say, your understanding of (political) islam is highly, shall i say, insufficient. i don't tout myself to be an all-knower, but still....islam is a cult, the 'protocols' of which are repeatedly invoked for subversion and dominance (the Quran has been repeatedly modified to that end). its no religion in the sense that we understand, and has less of 'personal life practice' than a communal/community life practice. using the blatantly false equivalence (am being perfectly rational here!) of 'Hindus doing such crimes in gangs means religiously motivated' is of no consequence, as there're no commandments in 'Hinduism' or its treatises to act so nor have its generals or holy men commanded its soldiers/followers to ever do so (using the females of infidels for pleasures and spreading the faith through progeny). if it would've been otherwise, i would've accepted.

the same govt./police that abetted the crime to save its politically correct face and phoney multicultural pride can't be trusted to bring forth the said 'evidence' of the motivation behind the crime (they were super-hesitant to use the term 'muslims', but would say the culprits did it out of religious obligation? can't buy; esp. when their PM has other things to say). i would trust rather trust their elite security agencies.

rape --> beastly act to satisfy power-lust

rotherham accused were --> rapists

acted in an --> organised way for years

were of --> paki origin ('pak' IS identified for/by its religion! there's no pakistan without religion/islam. its a AAA country, identified for - Allah, Army, America. when one mentions a race as 'paki', 'islam' by default gets binded to the picture. exceptional cases should be treated separately and in a rather benign manner. at the outset, this may seem as an irrational hatred for a 'race', but i assure you, when the same things are repeated over-and-over and when all other possibilities have been meticulously discounted, then whatever distillate remains should be accepted without any prejudices, however 'irrational' it may seem.)

targeted --> ONLY whites

motive then --> lust for (sexual) domination coupled with hatred for others' race/religion.

if they were not racially/religiously motivated, then why did they target only the whites? easy prey? perhaps. but they why the several of the jihadi groups openly active in the UK under the tender care of the UK police, open advertise their 'hidden' agendas and issue open threats to the brits of making them and their children suffer the same fate as the victims of the grooming-gang, with an added bonus of 'conversion to islam'?! that's one of the correlations here.

now where this kind of 'motive' stems from, can be much better studied by referencing the literary and revelatory works of none other practising muslim WOMEN. for an agnostic gentleman, can expect from you to be a bit rational and objective in your approach, rather than toeing the same line over-and-over as a fundamentalist (like the paki-gang kinds).

you are going by the written lines and we by what's in between them, correlating them to the usual trends & practices. this isn't an isolated case, which happened to all and sundry and for just a few days. Allah doesn't like women (in the words of Ms. Noor Zaheer), and esp. the women of the infidels, and esp. esp. those of the whites; he relegates them (through his minions called maulanas, hazrats, et al) to be used as tools for pleasure-seeking in the harem and for propagating the 'faith'. the rotherham criminals may not be on a jihad officially that way, but WHAT made them act as they did, and keeping in mind the specifics of the whole 'business', a correlation can be safely established.
The same UK govt report I quoted yesterday also said- they treat their own women differently than white women.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
No one will talk about this phenomenon because they all have their own petty interests. Now the same media pimps like Ravish Kumar will visit homes of victims to further marginalize and propagate fear mongering.

I have said this so many times about not over doing any propaganda that it becomes liability. Not only that, it is quite depressing to read many names on internet blogs and news portals from minority community mainly Muslims and Christian, who from their outlook appear well educated taking sides and blatantly refusing to hear Hindu concerns. 'Karo Maujan'
@Neo had rightly written y'day that Muslims should rather fear this propagandising and hyping by the media. fear-psychosis was started to be spread from a year prior to the elections, and it continues unabated. only good thing is that people have started getting aware about it. years back in another highly shameful and unfortunate incident a mob had gouged out eyes and brutally killed a couple of people in Haryana on suspecting that they had killed & then skinned a cow; but the country wasn't going to hell because BJP was not in the Centre. on the eve of this bakreid a man in Ujjain slit the throat of his mother because she he had objected to his killing their goat kept for sacrifice; country didn't go to hell. but an unfortunate incident happened in UP (the details of which are still hazy), a state which is blatantly anti-Hindu and whose law & order is in the hands of the baap-beta of secularism, didn't have anti-slaughter bill DUE to BJP, and the country already went to hell because BJP is in the Centre.

LalTopi

Isis is a religiously motivated groupe, just like i mentioned in earlier example rape during a riligious riot could be motivated by religious hatread..similarly what isis done cluld also be termed as relgiously motivated but that doesn't mean every incident of rape where muslims involved is religiuously motivated...judge cases individually based on thier merit..oversilplified carpet blaming is irrational and often comes from a background of blind hatread.
It is not 'blind' hatred on our part, but perhaps blind disbelief on your part into the religious bigotry of the rapists and equally blind disdain for the rape victims, and the protection that they need from this religious bigotry.

Whilst you are correct in saying that each individual case should be judged on its 'merits' you seem to be conveniently 'blind' to the fact that there have been a huge number of such individual cases in the UK, with the common theme of underage white girls and Pakistani Moslem men. As you are not living in the UK you may be forgiven for not knowing that Pakistani gangs have been for the past 40/50 years targeting Hindhu and Sikh girls for kidnapping, rape, forced conversion and 'marriage'. This has been happening for years, and is well known about in the UK Indian community. The significant development now being that as the Pakistani gangs have targeted white girls, there is such huge publicity that Britain and indeed the whole world has started to ask previously uncomfortable and taboo questions into religion, and culture.

A word of advice, just because everybody has a different point of view from you does not make them right and you wrong, but here's the rub..unless you are a genius/naturally gifted/incredibly knowledgable etc...it usually does. Perhaps you should intropect and think about why you keep arguing with everyone on this thread, and in particular why you dismiss the 99% in favour of the 1% (hypothetical) deviation. Are you being 'blind' just because you like to argue a point? When there are so many vulnerable victims as in these cases, does it not worth thinking about that the other side may have a valid case?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
As you are not living in the UK you may be forgiven for not knowing that Pakistani gangs have been for the past 40/50 years targeting Hindhu and Sikh girls for kidnapping, rape, forced conversion and 'marriage'. This has been happening for years, and is well known about in the UK Indian community
I have heard several news on this issue before Rotherham rape case but I never thought it was this serious.

I know Indian community is bigger than the porki dogs. So why did the Indian community allow this to happen? Am I to take the Occam's razor explanation or is there something I am missing?

PS: the scumbag you are replying to was insinuating that since it was xtian women who were targeted, then there is something with xtian women and their upbringing, typical line toed by the Islamist dogs when they were confronted on this issue , just in case you had missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles