Hindu mob kills Muslim Man for allegedly eating Beef 8 arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Do you understand the differance between the two incidents ?

One is a rape case, motive is not religion.
Other is a mob violance and murder motivated by religious sentiments. Thats why in the rape case religion is not mentioned and in this case religion is mentioned.i dont know about guardian but generally news agencies report with 'islamic ' tag when it comes to terror related incedients because the motive behind the action is "religious.
Really? Is that why all of the girls who were raped were white christians while all of the rapist dogs were muslims? Religion had nothing to do with it my ass
s:rolleyes:

You apologetics are getting boring everyday. Try harder

blue marlin

How guardian reported this incident

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/30/hindu-mob-kills-muslim-man-eating-beef

How guardian reported Rotherham rape case.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/...inds-1400-children-were-victims-live-coverage

Leftist whores and their hypocrisy and love for Islam
Our government is bound to the constitution. Its neither Right Wing nor Left Wing. India did not vote for them to do Left-Right-Left.

By achar-vichar they are Hindutvavadis, yes. But that is neither Right Wing nor Left Wing. Its Hindutva Wing and that is also why most of us voted for them.
there some terminology im not familiar with 'achar-vichar' and 'Hindutvavadis'. can you elaborate who or what there are

blue marlin

Typical paki. All the Indians here would understand that I was talking about the media whores, specially the leftist pos called gaurdian
and what about the daily mail and the mirror and the sun, are they a bit to much for you to digest?
every country has a sort of good cop and bad cop media wings. even you guys

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
and what about the daily mail and the mirror and the sun, are they a bit to much for you to digest?
every country has a sort of good cop and bad cop media wings. even you guys
Stop BSing paki , I already posted how Daily mail reported it. Leftist pimps and islamists love and deserve each other.

blue marlin

Again, typical paki. Now covering for his darling the gaurdian

This is how Daily mail reported it :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap...ts-8-allegedly-killing-Muslim-beef-rumor.html

India arrests 8 for allegedly killing Muslim over beef rumor

You pakis and leftists deserve each other
the mail is right wing!! they talk about how an indian brothers cut of their sisters head as she had been seeing someone. and how modi is a weird pm for only being interested in being in front of the camera and his un-professional diplomatic approach. you should hate the daily mail and love the guardian. i dont care there both the same to me its just that you hate the good because there good to others you hate, and love the bad because you cant love anyone else.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
the mail is right wing!! they talk about how an indian brothers cut of their sisters head as she had been seeing someone. and how modi is a weird pm for only being interested in being in front of the camera and his un-professional diplomatic approach. you should hate the daily mail and love the guardian. i dont care there both the same to me its just that you hate the good because there good to others you hate, and love the bad because you cant love anyone else.
Nope. I love neither. Both of them are racists. Atleast, daily mail is honest about it.and is a lot more easy to take down. Guardian is a pos from top to bottom

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Really? Is that why all of the girls who were raped were white christians while all of the rapist dogs were muslims? Religion had nothing to do with it my ass
s:rolleyes:

You apologetics are getting boring everyday. Try harder
Ha ha look at the level of your logic.
so question to you is...if i point out a incident where hindu men did the rape will you say then say that they raped because they were hindus ? Was religion the motive ?

blue marlin

British have an agenda to keep printing negative articles about India.
I don't remember ever seeing a positive article from bbc or guardian.
mmm i can see your point, but what do you expect? the bbc is a public entity and they just say what they see.

what about the telegraph? there left wing... sort of. so does that mean you like the right media too! daily mail, sun and the mirror?

if you want to see some thing good then there is something on climate change, i guess
Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 18.16.21.png

Country flag
Muslims all over India performed Qurbani during Eid without any incident. I really don't believe the whole story being told.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ha ha look at the level of your logic.
so question to you is...if i point out a incident where hindu men did the rape will you say then say that they raped because they were hindus ? Was religion the motive ?
Don't divert this topic too with your bs apologetic.

Both incidents were motivated by religion. And yet the way it was reported was very different.

And there is difference between a single woman being raped by a single man in a random act and systemic raping of xtian women by paki Muslims. Both are nowhere close to be equal. Good try though

I wonder if apologetic thugs like you would give the same bs if indian Hindus do to Muslim girls the same thing paki Muslims do to Hindu girls there:rolleyes:

Bloody hypocrites

Last edited:
Country flag
mmm i can see your point, but what do you expect? the bbc is a public entity and they just say what they see.

what about the telegraph? there left wing... sort of. so does that mean you like the right media too! daily mail, sun and the mirror?

if you want to see some thing good then there is something on climate change, i guess
View attachment 6231
I really don't think of the British press as anything more than a recycled garbage
Machine. Only read different nation press to get different views . Avoiding British press.

blue marlin

Nope. I love neither. Both of them are racists. Atleast, daily mail is honest about it.and is a lot more easy to take down. Guardian is a pos from top to bottom
not really. i personally find the daily mail harsh... very harsh, especially when it wants to be. the guardian is left admittedly but a balance is required. btw the bbc is neutral. its neither leftwing or right wing. as i said before it just publishes what it sees. but i do get it that it that it may not portray india in the way indians would like.

blue marlin

I really don't think of the British press as anything more than a recycled garbage
Machine. Only read different nation press to get different views . Avoiding British press.
refer to my latest post that will explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles