Hindu mob kills Muslim Man for allegedly eating Beef 8 arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
not really. i personally find the daily mail harsh... very harsh, especially when it wants to be. the guardian is left admittedly but a balance is required. btw the bbc is neutral. its neither leftwing or right wing. as i said before it just publishes what it sees. but i do get it that it that it may not portray india in the way indians would like.
Again keep your bs to yourself. We have seen what kind of trash comes out of your leftwing media like the pedophile saving(jimmy saville)BBC and the islamist trash Guardian.

I would any day take daily mail more seriously than the leftist trash from your land. Besides, you like leftist trash because of the way they portray your kind there- perpetual victim and all. I have no reason to

Country flag
refer to my latest post that will explain
I am not referring to just their anti Indian agenda they have a bias which most other professional papers don't make obvious. Look at any of their war coverage only limited
Incidents reported.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Shh... someone is buying peace :rofl:
I still don't understand why the secular cabal brigade insists on convincing us that their idea of daughter selling is glorious. We already said to them that we have self respect and that we are communal, fascist Nazi Hindus . I wonder why it does not go to their head.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
LOOK EVEN THE AMERICANS ARE POSTING THIS TOO!! does that mean you hate american media too?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-home-and-beat-him-to-death-for-eating-beef/
Again stop BSing paki. Does the headline carry the word Hindu in the american news paper?

This is not about reporting, but how it is reported.

And I don't even have a problem with them reporting the religious angle, my question is why is Islam left out in Gaurdian whenever it is involved? If they have no problem reporting Hindu in headlines, then they should have no problem reporting Muslim in headlines. Hypocritical Islamist loving **** is what they are

blue marlin

I am not referring to just their anti Indian agenda they have a bias which most other professional papers don't make obvious. Look at any of their war coverage only limited
Incidents reported.
there isn't a certain agenda, but more of an awareness. it's not trying to say india is a cr*p where there racist and hypocrites. which what your thinking it trying to do. but what else is there to post of india. media need something good about india and worth posting. right now send me a link of something good that happened in india that you think would be worth posting on the bbc.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Don't divert this topic too with your bs apologetic.

Both incidents were motivated by religion. And yet the way it was reported was very different.

And there is difference between a single woman being raped by a single man in a random act and systemic raping of xtian women by paki Muslims. Both are nowhere close to be equal. Good try though

I wonder if apologetic thugs like you would give the same bs if india n Hindus do the same thing paki Muslims do to Hindu girls there:rolleyes:

Bloody hypocrites
Your logical thinking is pathetic man..according to your logic every act of crime if done by a group which is of any particular religion is motivated by that religion only.

My logic says that its not necessary that act of a group of criminals of a particular religious identity is not necessarly motivated by or influanced by that religion or religious sentiments.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Your logical thinking is pathetic man..according to your logic every act of crime if done by a group which is of any particular religion is motivated by that religion only.
My logic says that its not necessary that act of a group of criminals of a particular religious identity is not necessarly motivated by or influanced by that religion or religious sentiments.
Are you saying random acts of rape is the same as the systemic rape done to xtian children/ girls in UK by Muslims? You are pathetic and you can practice your delling philosophy. Keep your bs to yourself

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Do you even know what you are talking about? Roterham rapes by Paki muslims for grooming white christian girls were unreported for 15 years. All the UK newspapers whitewashed the act of Paki muslims by calling them south-asians. Don't be such a moron.

blue marlin

Again stop BSing paki. Does the headline carry the word Hindu in the american news paper?

This is not about reporting, but how it is reported.

And I don't even have a problem with them reporting the religious angle, my question is why is Islam left out in Gaurdian whenever it is involved? If they have no problem reporting Hindu in headlines, then they should have no problem reporting Muslim in headlines. Hypocritical Islamist loving **** is what they are
oh i get its not that they hate india but they hate hindus, ooo if that the case then there evil, very evil. we report muslims too. but if you read the article, it was a right wing hindu mob against an innocent muslim man and some miss information. what do you expect it to say? 'muslim man got killed because he ate beef'

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
oh i get its not that they hate india but they hate hindus, ooo if that the case then there evil, very evil. we report muslims too. but if you read the article, it was a right wing hindu mob against an innocent muslim man and some miss information. what do you expect it to say? 'muslim man got killed because he ate beef'
If you read the Rotherham case, it was pious porki Muslims who raped innocent xtian white children. So why dint it report it as Muslims rape white christian children in Rotherham?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Do you even know what you are talking about? Roterham rapes by Paki muslims for grooming white christian girls were unreported for 15 years. All the UK newspapers whitewashed the act of Paki muslims by calling them south-asians. Don't be such a moron.
Ummah is strong no matter which country it is originating, except when taking home refugees :lol:

Country flag
LOOK EVEN THE AMERICANS ARE POSTING THIS TOO!! does that mean you hate american media too?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-home-and-beat-him-to-death-for-eating-beef/
Without going too much off topic

I will give an example of British irresponsible reporting

When Indian Mars orbiter reached Mars successfully on the first attempt .
The international press applauded the achievement . British press claimed aid money financed this . Where is the proof of this bs?

blue marlin

thats because they were done by Pakistanis indians and Bangladeshis. there are more indians than Pakistanis in the uk

Country flag
there isn't a certain agenda, but more of an awareness. it's not trying to say india is a cr*p where there racist and hypocrites. which what your thinking it trying to do. but what else is there to post of india. media need something good about india and worth posting. right now send me a link of something good that happened in india that you think would be worth posting on the bbc.
Here is one India first country to use thorium nuclear power

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/sc...er-reactor-to-go-on-stream/article7396541.ece

raja696

Did the man who was killed is really selling beef in his house?(or just a news gimmick) ... evidence pls... any way my condolences to his family.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Country flag
Are you saying random acts of rape is the same as the systemic rape done to xtian children/ girls in UK by Muslims? You are pathetic and you can practice your delling philosophy. Keep your bs to yourself
Europeans are scared of Muslims more than Hindus . Especially the British .

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Europeans are scared of Muslims more than Hindus . Especially the British .
And rightly so. Whenever the leftist trash like Europeans target some group over the other, you can be pretty sure that the group they target is usually the benign of them...

They usually lack the balls to confront the islamist dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles