Hi, I am E.R.Sakthivel

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
I am E.R.Sakthivel from TN. Please excuse me for the late introduction. When I joined I didn't know that introduction page existed as I never ventured beyond TEJAS thread for a while.

Only when I clicked on my name in one of the posts unintentionally I came to know that profile page existed.Since it was a bit late I felt a bit shy to introduce myself after making 100s of posts.

SO now I am making up for that by introducing myself albeit very late after nearly 1000 posts.Better late than never

It's a great forum and threads are great.Looking forward to friendship with every one here,
thanks.

jalsa

Welcome to the forum dude, you finally found the introduction section.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

It would be nice if you told us more about yourself so that we know you better.

Thanks.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Welcome.

It would be nice if you told us more about yourself so that we know you better.

Thanks.
I finished engineering at Coimabatore institute of technology(CIT in coimbatore ,Tamil Nadu) and into family textile business right now.

I like to know more about Military aviation and and tanks.

Not much of an expert on anything,but generally able to understand concepts after some good read in topics thanks to the technical education background ,thats all.

It's a great honor to be in a forum with military personnel like you and Kunal Biswas and many others,

I always that I could have turned out a better human being if I went through a disciplined system like the military.

That would have saved me from many of the silly fights I picked up with few forum members here.

Looking forward to learn so much from here.

Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Welcome, your good work gives preceeds your introduction. :thumb:
The guy in your profile is my favorite actor too.With him in the frame there is never a dull moment.Are you based in TN? or outside the state?

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You took a 1000 posts to find intro section? Lol

Welcome mate.

You are the second textile magnate on DFI after @sasi I think. And both from the same region.

Last edited by a moderator:

sasi

Late Welcome to "DFI" mate. You are also into looms business ?

pmaitra

Welcome to DFI, ersakthivel!

You are the armour of the Arjun that will protect it from any kind of criticism. :)

Tolaha

:yey: Textile magnates :yey:

You could print DFI logo t-shirts and then sell in collaboration with Singh you know! :D

venkat

Fierce defender of LCA!!! good to have you!!! But by the way you didn't tell about work place? DRDO ADA?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles