Hello there

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Thats a THREAT, Mods must take notice :p
Rage is our man from the hood, no one takes offense to him, he takes offense to you! You dont talk to him, he talks to you! Talk to the Hand now!!!!

PS: For people who dont know rage, he is not being offensive actually, its the way he talks. You should check out the Shoutbox when he is around! :p Helll all the folks participating in the shoutbox should be banned if it was some other forum. The First person to be banned should be EMOGIRL, for googling all that we talk in the shoutbox! :p

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, jana , please enjoy your stay, and have heard of you before.

Regards

Rage

DFI TEAM
Thats a THREAT, Mods must take notice :p :p
I assure you that ain't no threat. I'll be watching you as sure as the sun rises in the East and the snows melt in spring. Spring comes, the birds fly, snows melt...and snows always melt ;DD

Rage, itne bure ni ha wo, Aram se betho mere JJ ko settle to hone do ;)
You know, my Hindi is of the most tapori kind. You don't want to get me started on that trip ; D

DaRk WaVe

Rage is our man from the hood, no one takes offense to him, he takes offense to you! You dont talk to him, he talks to you! Talk to the Hand now!!!!

PS: For people who dont know rage, he is not being offensive actually, its the way he talks. You should check out the Shoutbox when he is around! :p Helll all the folks participating in the shoutbox should be banned if it was some other forum. The First person to be banned should be EMOGIRL, for googling all that we talk in the shoutbox! :p
ssshhhhh, you are the person who gave me more words to 'google' than any one else, don't you remember?

DaRk WaVe

I assure you that ain't no threat. I'll be watching you as sure as the sun rises in the East and the snows melt in spring. Spring comes, the birds fly, snows melt...and snows always melt ;DD
What ever!

You know, my Hindi is of the most tapori kind. You don't want to get me started on that trip ; D
this tells me that you are from Kerala ;)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Emo, If you spill more details on the googling thingy, I will have to silence you..... Forever! =xD

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Hmmmm. Seems a familiar name!

Welcome, make yourself comfortable. Enjoy and share your views. No useless bashing and trolling here. That doesn't work.

Looking forward to see a changed Jana, not the usual one.

Rage

DFI TEAM
What ever!

You know I ain't talkin' to you, hon. And when I ain't talkin' to you, you don't go all whazzzayyyyy on me à la Bill Cosby. Unless, you're tryin to get jiggy....

Here's somethin' cute you can jive to, suga plum.

this tells me that you are from Kerala ;)
ROFL God's own country, eh? ahmedsid would be pleased. Nah, I'm more the El diabolo type.

You' can catch me in 'rashtra.

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Cool it peeps! These are our Guests here, and We show our best behavior to our Guests, and We treat them well. We show no animosity, and even if there is animosity, shut it. This is not the place, this is a welcome thread, not a personal interrogation thread :) God Speed

JANA

Hmmmm. Seems a familiar name!

Welcome, make yourself comfortable. Enjoy and share your views. No useless bashing and trolling here. That doesn't work.

Looking forward to see a changed Jana, not the usual one.
:) Thank you for the welcome and also for the concealed threat because you are moderator here. BTW i also hope to see you a changed Vinod not the usual one. Its been long we know each other so i think we also know our own weaknesses and biases too.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
^^ You know I don't need to be a mod to handle you. I have done that on Pakistani forums as well.

So it is not a threat at all. Just a friendly advice. ;)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Time to post in some threads girl..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Jana.

What a reception !! You must have a reputation !!

JANA

Welcome to DFI Jana.

What a reception !! You must have a reputation !!
hahahah nah thats Indian paranoid attitude :).

@vinod: You also know that i can handle you as well and you also know that quite few of you get annoy whenever and wherever you see me.

Frankly the uncalled for complaints about "trolling" in a intro threads are simply a paranoid behaviour nothing else. When there is some "trolling" then do speak up but not now

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The deleted posts in this thread is enough to show that all that is not allowed girl. Everyone is well equipped to handle themselves..So i am sure no one will need any external assistance. we dont want any tu tu mai mai and pissing contests here.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Frankly the uncalled for complaints about "trolling" in a intro threads are simply a paranoid behaviour nothing else. When there is some "trolling" then do speak up but not now
OK, lets move on. I agree with that.

Super Commando Dhruva

Hello my sworn friends. Hope everyone of you must be fine and fan of me =heheh yeh yeh i know don't grin yara

A good friend had asked me to join so im here.
Miss Jana, welcome to the forum. Heard a lot about you. You won't be getting any backing of mod here.:)

BTW, happy belated birthday. ;;;;;;;;;

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles