Hello, from NSG_Blackcats

VENUS01

Hi,
I am a proud Indian. I have joined Pakistan Defence forum before joining this one. I have the same user name in that forum also. I was just a bit dissapointed when my efforts got vanished from there. Anyway I have no compalin as that was a Pakistani Defence forum.
As this is an Indian defence forum I hope i will get my opportunity in freely projecting India (off course I will abide by the rules of this forum).
regards
NSG

Hi NSG ,

i know you ... u dont know me bcoz i never posted there ( u know where ).
i like ur thread and ur post's...and it was really an upset about what happened to those two threads ... indeed u did a great job ...
it was really an eye opener about our Country.

i thought of thanking you many times but i couldn't ....
not only you but to other members also who contributed to it ...

but here i have the pleasure to thank your posts ...
i hope u will rebuild that kind of threads here and u r NOT ALONE HERE ..

i hope i will contribute here ...

tharikiran

Country flag
Welcome to DFI mate.
I have to say Defense.pk is totally pro Pakistani and is totally blind.
Their arguments are ridiculous and their moderators are pathetic who just like to jump in and defend with stupid arguments.They can't even agree to facts.

bhramos

Country flag
hi Welcome 2 DFI.
I hope u will gain what u think u needed,
Feel free to learn more about Defence Forces of India.
Regards.
Bhramos.

fateh71

Welcome NSG, will be nice to see your posts and pics. Really appreciate your effort.

Jeypore

Hi,
I am a proud Indian. I have joined Pakistan Defence forum before joining this one. I have the same user name in that forum also. I was just a bit dissapointed when my efforts got vanished from there. Anyway I have no compalin as that was a Pakistani Defence forum.
As this is an Indian defence forum I hope i will get my opportunity in freely projecting India (off course I will abide by the rules of this forum).
regards
NSG

NOTE: As a rule we don't encourage issues regarding other fora to be discussed here.

I second that NSG, You put the most effort and they could not take it, and there explaination was lame, also!!!!!

Rage

DFI TEAM
Welcome soldier. Apart from the obvious- the fact that this is an Indian defence forum- and therefore that you should have no problems with others trying to override your posts with alternative, dysfunctional viewpoints, we also generally have higher standards of moderation, and therefore you will rarely, if ever, have your posts censored or edited as long as they stay within the (very lenient) forum decorum.

Say hello to the new, most upcoming and happening forum on the 'net. Keep postin' Blackcat!

Strength and honour,
Rage

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles