Gulf of Aden & Red Sea Conflict 2023 - Op Prosperity Guardian

hurrians

Country flag
.Biden is acting grudgingly against china in the form of weak sanctions on isolated entities in china
.inspite of leli pressure Biden has attacked few houthi target in yemen

anyway some action is better than none

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
.Biden is acting grudgingly against china in the form of weak sanctions on isolated entities in china
.inspite of leli pressure Biden has attacked few houthi target in yemen

anyway some action is better than none
He attack according to his age.

hurrians

Country flag

Wonder how will the US go up against China.
Gora sahib is too cunning

.just signalling that his MIC needs to ramp up even more (they halted Russian aggression, dealing with houthis, preparing for Chinese)

While we may pick holes in his military might (I too do) but the fact remains when we replace US with any other player and wargame how would they have fared- herein lies our answer.

.Americans are unhappy that Chinese are not doing anything to stop houthi attacks , it remains a fact that action taken by America in red sea has safeguarded Chinese traffic for free
.traces of us covert action to be seen when few china bound or Russia origin cargo has been attacked by houthi (by mistake)

However peace in red sea is imperative for our economic progress.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Gora sahib is too cunning

.just signalling that his MIC needs to ramp up even more (they halted Russian aggression, dealing with houthis, preparing for Chinese)

While we may pick holes in his military might (I too do) but the fact remains when we replace US with any other player and wargame how would they have fared- herein lies our answer.

.Americans are unhappy that Chinese are not doing anything to stop houthi attacks , it remains a fact that action taken by America in red sea has safeguarded Chinese traffic for free
.traces of us covert action to be seen when few china bound or Russia origin cargo has been attacked by houthi (by mistake)

However peace in red sea is imperative for our economic progress.
Yes sir, Gora Sahib are too cunning except that the Gora Sahib made a big mistake to start a war in Ukraine. Now the American and NATO Goras do not know how to extricate themselves out of the mess. They are pumping money hoping that money will bring victory. That is highly unlikely.

From India point of view; this war should stay localized in Europe.

Another persons, the Arabs tried to take advantage in Israel but failed miserably. There is no victory for Arabs in HAMAS - Israel war. The Arabs will be big losers, in spite of all left leaning politicians on their side.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Size does not matter, it is the quality of ships and crew and admirals leading it is as important. Chinese lack both these attributes except that they have numbers. Sorry to bring the Chinese into the discussion but the poster above without saying was comparing to that.
Kindly produce a source/evidence/logic/explanation for your opinion.

Size matters as room for more weapons is required. "Great crew" is a vague term with no meaning and impact. Let's not talk about China's MIC and shipbuilding capabilities as far as quality is concerned.

It is fact Chinese ships are superior to that of Indian ones in size, numbers and quality.

Hari Sud

Country flag

Size matters as room for more weapons is required. "Great crew" is a vague term with no meaning and impact. Let's not talk about China's MIC and shipbuilding capabilities as far as quality is concerned.

It is fact Chinese ships are superior to that of Indian ones in size, numbers and quality.
‘Easiest to check is Bangladesh purchased military hardware. Also Pakistan is not happy but cannot say it loud.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
‘Easiest to check is Bangladesh purchased military hardware. Also Pakistan is not happy but cannot say it loud.
Nonsensical.
Bangladesh and Pakistan barely has any equipment which PLA uses itself on Frontline.

China hasn't supplied any strategic checkmates to Pak or BD. It has throws it's rusting inventory or cheap export variants which they can export. China doesn't itself use the most of variants it has supplied to Pak/BD at first place.

Once again, we can list all Chinese vs Indian destroyer, frigate and submarine classes, weaponry mounted on them, reliability, supply chain for replenishment (local production), numbers, size, range and so forth.
PLAN is far far superior to Indian navy in terms of both quality and quantity and that's a clear fact that they cannot be challenged by any Navy other than USN. And given China's shipbuilding capabilities, their turnaround times (they make ship at 50% time of India does, have more shipyards) and military budget, gap between PLAN and IN will only grow more for next two decades.

India can only defend in Indian Ocean till Chinese bases are built here around. China is a real threat unlike yapping state of Pakistan and we will start to feel the heat in 10 years.

Last edited:

Blademaster

I could say the same about your assertion how it is fact.

mokoman

Country flag
remember reading about destroyer ships , they have far more numbers , and more vls missiles per ship.

+ far better satellite ship tracking tech . on par or better than US .

i know people say chinese exported equipment , for ex drones are supposed to be shit but they are still build and sold in 100s .

Hari Sud

Country flag
Nonsensical.
Bangladesh and Pakistan barely has any equipment which PLA uses itself on Frontline.

China hasn't supplied any strategic checkmates to Pak or BD. It has throws it's rusting inventory or cheap export variants which they can export. China doesn't itself use the most of variants it has supplied to Pak/BD at first place.

Once again, we can list all Chinese vs Indian destroyer, frigate and submarine classes, weaponry mounted on them, reliability, supply chain for replenishment (local production), numbers, size, range and so forth.
PLAN is far far superior to Indian navy in terms of both quality and quantity and that's a clear fact that they cannot be challenged by any Navy other than USN. And given China's shipbuilding capabilities, their turnaround times (they make ship at 50% time of India does, have more shipyards) and military budget, gap between PLAN and IN will only grow more for next two decades.

India can only defend in Indian Ocean till Chinese bases are built here around. China is a real threat unlike yapping state of Pakistan and we will start to feel the heat in 10 years.
‘Is submarine supplied to Bangladesh costing over $500 million, non strategic. Same is true with Pakistan items.

Your defence of Chinese hardware is laughable.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You cannot.
Pick a random Type 55 and Vishakapatnam, compare weaponry. Do same for all warships and total numbers of ships.

I hope you are intelligent enough as it will be redundant for us to compile what has been dusted and discussed on forum for years and available everywhere on internet.

The sheer numbers, weapon load, their operational abilities and serviceabilities, we have access to info on all the resources of PLAN & IN. Why do we have to fact stupid on purpose in that case?

PLAN being inferior to IN in terms of quality and crew is as much true as pak navy being superior to IN.
‘Is submarine supplied to Bangladesh costing over $500 million, non strategic. Same is true with Pakistan items.

Your defence of Chinese hardware is laughable.
Your argument doesn't match with you want to assert? How even 500 million dollars and startegic parts are even related LOL?
And again, how much Chinese weapons and Standards are used by PLA itself on Frontline? JFT or Hangor?
Quality is measurable technically and "my man behind the machine is better" is a standard paki cope for India with no elaboration.

No one is defending Chinese hardware here. It's just your cope argument with net zero substance which is yet to be supported with anything.

Hari Sud

Country flag
You cannot.
Pick a random Type 55 and Vishakapatnam, compare weaponry. Do same for all warships and total numbers of ships.

I hope you are intelligent enough as it will be redundant for us to compile what has been dusted and discussed on forum for years and available everywhere on internet.

The sheer numbers, weapon load, their operational abilities and serviceabilities, we have access to info on all the resources of PLAN & IN. Why do we have to fact stupid on purpose in that case?

PLAN being inferior to IN in terms of quality and crew is as much true as pak navy being superior to IN.

Your argument doesn't match with you want to assert? How even 500 million dollars and startegic parts are even related LOL?
And again, how much Chinese weapons and Standards are used by PLA itself on Frontline? JFT or Hangor?
Quality is measurable technically and "my man behind the machine is better" is a standard paki cope for India with no elaboration.

No one is defending Chinese hardware here. It's just your cope argument with net zero substance which is yet to be supported with anything.
Can I ask you a question which is on my mind and on the mind of many other people of this forum and that is that you have been playing Chinese misinformation game, hence are located in China or paid by China. Much the Chinese information you post is only available to a few trusted people of China. To me it appears, you are one of them.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
You cannot.

Type 55 are among the best in world currently, even American AB class are not that good, although American missile are a lot better. Ours neither focus on tech nor on number, they really are afraid of experimenting with stuff on ships

Blademaster

You cannot.

and you are comparing apples to oranges. That type 55 ship is not a destroyer but a cruiser class since it weighs over 11500 tons while Vishakapatnam ship weighs 7400 tons. Not even in the same class.

So you are way off the mark.

NutCracker

Country flag
and you are comparing apples to oranges. That type 55 ship is not a destroyer but a cruiser class since it weighs over 11500 tons while Vishakapatnam ship weighs 7400 tons. Not even in the same class.

So you are way off the mark.
And we don't have any ship in that category. Even type52D numbers are 6x times of our Vizag class.

Members on Russian Ukraine thread support Russia by saying that numbers are also quality, so same logic should be applied here too. VLS numbers matter even if you consider that chinese radar and missiles are inferior. We need to pump up the numbers of VLS and ships.

Overlord

Country flag
As boomer granpa is booming again let me quote my old post on this occasion, will be helpful to the members, especially new one when having conversation with him. Mods can always do the needful with this nincompoop though.

Arguing with this ontarion maple enjoyer is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are the bird will knock over the pieces, shit all over the board, then strut around thinking he won.

In reality he is a self righteous manchild with withdrawal symptoms.
Pictorial representation of boomer granpa
helicopter-hand.gif

Overlord

Country flag
Can I ask you a question which is on my mind and on the mind of many other people of this forum and that is that you have been playing Chinese misinformation game, hence are located in China or paid by China. Much the Chinese information you post is only available to a few trusted people of China. To me it appears, you are one of them.
IG he is Chinese now.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Calm down dude, too much unnecessary paranoia is harmful for health too

Blademaster

And we don't have any ship in that category. Even type52D numbers are 6x times of our Vizag class.

Members on Russian Ukraine thread support Russia by saying that numbers are also quality, so same logic should be applied here too. VLS numbers matter even if you consider that chinese radar and missiles are inferior. We need to pump up the numbers of VLS and ships.
no numbers have nothing to do with quality of ships or training of crew. If that was the criteria then PLAN would be the best top navy in the world considering that it has the most ships in the world. But it is not considered as the top best navy in the world nor the second.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles