Gulf of Aden & Red Sea Conflict 2023 - Op Prosperity Guardian

Blademaster

šŸ™„
As boomer granpa is booming again let me quote my old post on this occasion, will be helpful to the members, especially new one when having conversation with him. Mods can always do the needful with this nincompoop though.

Pictorial representation of boomer granpa
View attachment 258648
You know instead of mocking and attacking him why donā€™t you start coming with quality posts. So far your posts are pretty much juvenile posts making fun of others. Why should we start taking you seriously?

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
And we don't have any ship in that category. Even type52D numbers are 6x times of our Vizag class.

Members on Russian Ukraine thread support Russia by saying that numbers are also quality, so same logic should be applied here too. VLS numbers matter even if you consider that chinese radar and missiles are inferior. We need to pump up the numbers of VLS and ships.
it adds the the fact chinese unofficial spending is supposed to match that of usa bruv thats 800 billion with ease we need money to pump out ships

NutCracker

Country flag
no numbers have nothing to do with quality of ships or training of crew. If that was the criteria then PLAN would be the best top navy in the world considering that it has the most ships in the world. But it is not considered as the top best navy in the world nor the second.
Quantity is also a quality. You would've agreed to that on R-U war thread. China is surely not best by the virtue of training/quality but definitely a second, and by big margin to us. We have to increase the number of submarines and destroyers.

Overlord

Country flag
šŸ™„

You know instead of mocking and attacking him why donā€™t you start coming with quality posts
Toh kya karoon arti utaroon teri tarah uski, woh har baar ye bakchodi karta hai aur gandoo ki tarah aa jata uske talwe chaatne.

Anyway I am not the one who assume things here & believe whatever the bullshit "Chinese equipment bad" is peddled by the westoids & their cheer girls in this forum.
"Quantity have quality has its own"

So far we have seen how quality weapons & their superior accuracy have fared when facing a potent adversary with competent EW equipment & chinks are different ball-game altogether.

If quality is the only parameter, then what's the need for India to build & induct artys, planes, subs, surface vessels, etc. Have some superior wunderwaffe quality weapons & chill.

The onus of proving that chinks deploy shit quality weapons & the export version is same as the one deployed lies on the one who you are defending.
He is no weapon expert, only a schizo commenter who can't take an iota of criticism when it comes to such debates & has a record of being e-lynched by many members & even mods for his bullshit takes.

So far your posts are pretty much juvenile posts.
Sure šŸ˜Š
I said ā€œif it makes you feel betterā€ I brought the British example because the RN has a great maritime past and they still got problems even though they have been a blue water navy for over 4 centuries. We have only just surpassed UK in terms of GDP and they are still way more advanced than us in submarines. So itā€™s a valid comparison.
Looks like she just got an orgasm.
we need to mass report this bitch and do a Balakot on her handle.
This is a 69 iq post.
Need more ?

Why should we start taking you seriously?
I don't give a flying f*ck what anyone thinks about me, neither do I seek validation from likes of you who love schlong ride insecure schizo like Hari sud whose credibility about weaponry is well known in this forum & that "we" part specifically includes you & your stupid ilk who thinks chinks are brain-dead to keep their weaponry quality same as export version or believe in 9ft chinaman like blackpilled indian , so stop projecting yourself on to others.

Abhi aur jyada kuch bolunga toh mods ke pass randi rona karte hue report karne jayega, aage se das baar socha kar bhokne se pehle jhaantu behera kahin ka

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Can I ask you a question which is on my mind and on the mind of many other people of this forum and that is that you have been playing Chinese misinformation game, hence are located in China or paid by China. Much the Chinese information you post is only available to a few trusted people of China. To me it appears, you are one of them.
So DFI has got a Chinese mod now LOL? I did not serve country's R&D sectors for a decade to be called a Chinese by some random online brat who is not even competent enough to differentiate between a rifle and carbine.

To counter misinformation, you first need some "information" and support that. You cannot just everything "misinformation" just because you don't like it or you do not know anything on topic.

Not attacking though but you like to post your opinion on every thread like an article but is always devoid of critical thinking or topic itself. You cannot be argued with since you are arguing in world you dream in, not world you live in.
and you are comparing apples to oranges. That type 55 ship is not a destroyer but a cruiser class since it weighs over 11500 tons while Vishakapatnam ship weighs 7400 tons. Not even in the same class.

So you are way off the mark.
I'm comparing the Frontline role ships of both navies. Role of Type 55 is another matter but since PLAN and IN are not even in the same league, that's best comparison you can draw. Indian in water is more than UK & France but behind Japan.

China and Russia are beyond comparison and USN is more than next 10 navies combined.
no numbers have nothing to do with quality of ships or training of crew. If that was the criteria then PLAN would be the best top navy in the world considering that it has the most ships in the world. But it is not considered as the top best navy in the world nor the second.
AFAIK, PLAN ranks second after USN.

What do you think the ranking should be? 2nd Russia or Japan LOL?

AnantS

Country flag
Seems like houthis getting help from china or Russia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles