Genocide of Hindus in Pakistan & Bangladesh.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I believe most of these girls are love-struck and have converted into Islam to marry their partner. Families of girls say such things because according to them their girls are the most innocent people on earth who are being manipulated by others.
Not all are love struck as per the media reports, including Pakistan media.

It is to marry them and convert so that the number dwindles.

Pak Hindu girl 'converted' to Islam, married off to Muslim

A teenage Hindu girl in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi was allegedly forcibly converted to Islam and married off to a Muslim man, prompting her family to lodge a police complaint.

The case of the girl identified as Bharti, who has been renamed Ayesha following her conversion, is the 18th instance of forced conversions and marriages in the Lyari area of Karachi, The Express Tribune reported on Sunday.......

"She is being pressurised to say that she converted because of her own free will, else we would be harmed," said her father, Narain Das.........

Das is not opposed to his daughter converting to Islam. His son converted too and lives in the same house.

"My son converted to Islam and lives with us. I have no issues with him. I have no issues with the girl either. She should not be forced into converting," he said.

Amarnath Motumal, Vice Chairperson of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, is representing the Das family in court.

He said he had seen many girls forcefully converted and never returning home again.

"Her (Bharti's) statement will be recorded on Monday. Let's see what the court decides. Maybe it will be the last time her family will see her," he said.

Before she headed to court, Bharti said her marriage and conversion was a spontaneous decision.

"I liked Abid a lot. I went to the market to meet him and we decided then and there to run away," she said.

Her father-in-law Mohammad Anwar, a constable at Preedy police station, said with a smile: "...she always wanted to be a Muslim and has knowledge about Islam."

The Das family said it feared that if the court releases the girl to Abid's family, she will be "sold or murdered."

The relatives said they wanted a guarantee that they will be allowed to meet Bharti and that she will be in safe hands.

Pak Hindu girl 'converted' to Islam, married off to Muslim : Pakistan News - India Today
Express Tribune is a Pakistani newspaper.

agentperry

they deserve this harassment. there forefathers were too confident of carrying on life with pakistan. now they are getting taste of it. let hell fall on them

Rohan Sharma

I have seen many of their news video where many people refer Hindus in very bad term. Those news are telecast on national channels. "Hindu Baniya is abusive slang word" which is commonly used in Pakistan. My blood boils when i see them abusing Hindus. They are real B@st@rds. God forbid, If I get opportunity to use Nuke, I won't even think twice before destroying whole Pakistan.
Rather do a better thing.

Muslims are like this since ages

I think people around dont know much about the father of islam mohammad he himself was part of such things that include selling of women what we say .....pimps

Had a six year old aisha when he was in his sixties for sex.

As a matter of fact the word muttah or muttha derived from that is kind of justifying prostitution a marriage that last until sex lasts in islam.

.Calling muslim coward is not going to give us anything.........
What are we ourselves??
What we have done for our people around the Globe??

I could say a lot which will make anyones blood boiled out of steam but than i don't think will make any impact on Hindus.

Sikhs are brutally killed in pakistan where they are tied to trees with their hairs.
But no one gives a damn shi t abt that.

This is what we Hindus are.lmao:taunt:

Last edited:

Rohan Sharma

i would rather ---- a muslim girl actually more than one and will take her as wife and would dominatre her making her Hindu and giving Hindu offsprings.

This is what a True Hindu should do get a Muslim girl as a sidewife........way to go their love jihad and all kind of jihad needed be repaid:toilet: back.......

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pragmatically viewed, what could be a better way to do 'ethnic cleansing' without raising hackles?

Pakistani Muslims are clever chaps!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i would rather ---- a muslim girl actually more than one and will take her as wife and would dominatre her making her Hindu and giving Hindu offsprings.

This is what a True Hindu should do get a Muslim girl as a sidewife........way to go their love jihad and all kind of jihad needed be repaid:toilet: back.......
Muslim girls are good looking.

They are obedient as per the religious grooming.

Maybe you could even thrash the hell out of them with no complaints!

Why don't you be a pacesetter? :)

lemontree

Professional
You are not married I assume...try even looking at another woman, let alone getting a sidewife. Your hide will be wipped by the lady of your house :rolleyes:

Galaxy

Country flag
We can replay Pakistan in the same coin. Just as they justfy terror attacks and quote Godra and Mumbai.
I'm sure we can find many Hindus in Pakistan who are boiling for revenge.
I am sure, we can find many Pakistani Hindus who want to take revenge. But Sir, even 1 such incident which will come in limelight will make all Hindus as traitors who all should be killed. Hindus are only left 1% and it will be nightmare for them to live in extremist Islam pak. Worst than worst.

Hindus are even scared to wear Bindi and Tikka during festival. They live as Hindu only at home. I have tried to talk to few Paki Hindus on FB, They don't even want to talk as Paki Islamist will doubt their credibility. Worst situation for Hindus in Pak which are actually native people and living since thousand of years. :tsk:

Last edited:

SpArK

SORCERER
Pakistan Text book 2200

Once upon a time , there lived a group of people called Hindus in the land of ours. Group of hero's eliminated them from the land and made our country 100% pure.

Disclaimer: The above is a possibility assuming that the land mass exist after 200 years. The writer is not responsible if anything other than what stated happens.

Galaxy

Country flag
You may belong to any religion caste or creed - that has nothing to do with the business of the state. In due course of time, Hindus will cease to be Hindus and Muslims will cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the state. - Muhammad Ali Jinnah (Aug,1947)

Those Hindus who are in Pakistan should forget India. They are now citizen of Pakistan. Don't even think to come to India. - Gandhiji (2 month after partition). He gave 70 crore to Pakistan too.

In 50's when violence against Hindus started in Pakistan, Nehru ignored by saying they are Pakistani now.

Incredible secular leaders!! :wave: :thumb:

Galaxy

Country flag
Minorities in Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:

lemontree

Professional
Hey any news of that Sikh officer in the Pak Army? Is he still serving as a Sikh or has he been converted?:rolleyes:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hey any news of that Sikh officer in the Pak Army? Is he still serving as a Sikh or has he been converted?:rolleyes:
Sir not sure but I can confirm the Sikh who became traffic cop quit his job within weeks.

Galaxy

Country flag
There is only 1 Sikh in Pakistan army as symbolic AFAIK. Source

Whenever there is any incident against Sikhs, Paki post the same photo of Sikh again and again on paki forum who is in army. :cool2:

In the phase of Islamization, It's only Muslim identity. 2% may belong to other religion till date but they follow the Paki culture outside which is completely Islamic. otherwise they will called as Baniya Hindu or Kaffirs.

Anyway, Land of pure will have 100% Muslims by end of 21st century. :hail:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I personally know of atleast one Sikh family that converted to islam to preserve their lands in Pakistan. Their relatives in India were aghast.
Most Hindus adopt a muslim names to avoid persecution.

Manas7

There are at least 15-20 forced abductions and conversions of young girls from Karachi each month
KARACHI - Sixteen-year-old Ameena Ahmed (not her real name), now living in the town of Rahim Yar Khan in Punjab, does not always respond when her mother-in-law calls out to her.
"Even after a year of 'marriage' I am not used to my new name. I was called Radha before," she told IRIN on a rare occasion when she was allowed to go to the corner shop on her own to buy vegetables.
Ameena, or Radha as she still calls herself, was abducted from Karachi about 13 months ago by a group of young men who offered her ice-cream and a ride in their car. Before she knew what was happening, she was dragged into a larger van, and driven to an area she did not know.
She was then pressured into signing forms which she later found meant she was married to Ahmed Salim, 25; she was converted to a Muslim after being asked to recite some verses in front of a cleric. She was obliged to wear a veil. Seven months ago, Ameena, who has not seen her parents or three siblings since then and "misses them a lot", moved with her new family to southern Punjab.
"The abduction and kidnapping of Hindu girls is becoming more and more common," Amarnath Motumal, a lawyer and leader of Karachi's Hindu community, told IRIN. "This trend has been growing over the past four or five years, and it is getting worse day by day."
He said there are at least 15-20 forced abductions and conversions of young girls from Karachi each month, mainly from the multi-ethnic Lyari area. The fact that more and more people are moving to Karachi from interior Sindh added to the dangers, as there are now more Hindus in Karachi, he said.
"They come to search for better schooling, for work and to escape growing extremism," said Motumal who believes Muslim religious schools are involved in the conversion business.
"Hindus are non-believers. They believe in many gods, not one, and are heretics. So they should be converted," said Abdul Mannan, 20, a Muslim student. He said he would be willing to marry a Hindu girl, if asked to by his teachers, "because conversions bring big rewards from Allah. But later I will marry a 'real' Muslim girl as my second wife," he said.
According to local law, a Muslim man can take more than one wife, but rights activists argue that the law infringes the rights of women and needs to be altered.
Motumal says Hindu organisations are concerned only with the "forced conversion" of girls under 18. "Adult women are of course free to choose," he said.
'LURED AWAY': Sunil Sushmat, 40, who lives in a village close to Mirpurkhas in central Sindh, said his 14-year-old daughter was "lured away" by an older neighbour and, her parents believe, forcibly converted after marriage to a Muslim. "She was a child. What choice did she have?" her father asked. He said her mother still cries for her "almost daily" a year after the event.
Sushmat is also concerned about how his daughter is being treated. "We know many converts are treated like slaves, not wives," he said.
According to official figures, Hindus based mainly in Sindh make up 2 percent of Pakistan's total population of 165 million. "We believe this figure could be higher," Motumal said.
According to media reports, a growing number of Hindus have been fleeing Pakistan, mainly for neighbouring India. The kidnapping of girls and other forms of persecution is a factor in this, according to those who have decided not to stay in the country any longer.
"My family has lived in Sindh for generations," Parvati Devi, 70, told IRIN. "But now I worry for the future of my granddaughters and their children. Maybe we too should leave," she said. "The entire family is seriously considering this."

Abducted and forced into a Muslim marriage | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

These guys are wild animals , as soon as their number increase the whole place turns to a jungle.

Last edited:

marshal panda

Country flag
The pity is these serious violations of human rights are not visible to international rights watch bodies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Persecuted in Pakistan

Neither security nor justice for Hindus

The pitiful plight of Hindus in Pakistan may agitate people and Governments elsewhere, but neither the majority community of that country nor its so-called civilian administration is particularly bothered about the horrific atrocities that are committed against those who are officially described as 'kafirs' — or non-believers. The abduction of Hindu girls and young women by Muslims is nothing new in the sub-continent — ever since the days of Muslim invasion this has been the wretched practice of those who believe in forcibly taking what does not belong to them, thereby enforcing their illegitimate authority. What was then a crime committed by invaders and their generals and foot soldiers has become institutionalised practice in Pakistan. The few Hindus that remain in Mohammed Ali Jinnah's 'Land of the Pure' are subjected to every conceivable violation of basic rights and human dignity. They are denied the right to practice their religion; they are denied social, political and economic equality; and, they are denied the right to a cultural identity of their own. As if that were not bad enough, Hindu families are left with no other option but to watch helplessly as their girls and women are taken away and forced into marriage with Muslim men. To protest would be tantamount to inviting the wrath of the abductors who know that the Government or its agencies, such as they are, will prefer to turn a blind eye to their inhuman excesses. Pakistan's judiciary is no less callous towards the sorrow of Hindus. Or else the Pakistani Supreme Court would not have given a particularly odious judgement last week, condemning three abducted Hindu women — Ms Rinkel Kumari, Ms Asha Kumari and Dr Lata Kumari — who had been forced to marry Muslim men to live a life of shame and indignity. To appear even-handed and fair, the court first ruled that the women were free to return to their families or live with their 'husbands'. But any cheer brought about by that order was short-lived as soon thereafter the court registrar informed stunned families and a shocked Hindu community that the women had "decided" to live with their 'husbands'. The families were not allowed access to the abducted women; their alleged 'decision' was not made in the courtroom; and, the entire process lacked rudimentary transparency. The frightened look in the eyes of the abducted women told a sad and tragic story which has become commonplace in Pakistan.

While there is every reason for the Government of India to raise the issue of how Hindus are being treated in Pakistan (it's another matter that the UPA Government would never do so lest it tarnish its shining secular image and the Prime Minister would be horrified pointing out to Pakistan one of its many crimes against humanity) the international community cannot, indeed must not, ignore the grim reality. No minority community is safe in Pakistan today: The Christians are being persecuted; the Shias are being butchered; the Ahmediyas are being hounded; the Balochis are facing the wrath of majoritarian tyranny; the people of Gilgit-Baltistan are being crushed under the jackboots of Pakistani soldiers on the rampage. Pakistan has earned itself its rightful place as the epicentre of global jihad. But it must not be deprived of also being known as a country where to be a Hindu or a non-believer is as good as being chattel.

Persecuted in Pakistan

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Now the things are being reported and taken to the courts, while in the past many such incidents were kept hidden ! only God and persecuted people know how badly they are treated, and these criminals teach us the way to deal with the minority , what i see is majority of Pakistanis are hypocrites !! :shoot:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
^^^^ Hypocrite is an understatement to define bigoted paki awam and their religious nutjobbery!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles