France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

FalconZero

Country flag
Mahatir gets into the French conversation.
=======
12. Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past.

Do these fuckers not have any sense of self-introspection? No self-awareness nothing. TBH they know what they are doing, gaslighting.

shade

Country flag
Do these fuckers not have any sense of self-introspection? No self-awareness nothing. TBH they know what they are doing, gaslighting.
Root of Muslim morality is the Aasmani Kitab.
Aasmani Kitab permits and encourages all this.
Everything else you see and hear of the "terror has no religion" variety is all gaslighting like you correctly point out.

shade

Country flag
Does anyone have the cartoon that triggered the incident?
Last I checked the dead and injured folks in Nice didn't display the cartoon.
What is their fault?
Being Kaffirs is their fault.

No reason is required for the death of the Kaffir.
And now since a few kuffars dared to insult the Nabi, every single kuffar will be slaughtered.

Guis btw i can easily become undercover momin right? on PeeDF nobody will notice I am indian.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Last I checked the dead and injured folks in Nice didn't display the cartoon.
What is their fault?
Being Kaffirs is their fault.

No reason is required for the death of the Kaffir.
And now since a few kuffars dared to insult the Nabi, every single kuffar will be slaughtered.

Guis btw i can easily become undercover momin right? on PeeDF nobody will notice I am indian.
Haven't they rangebanned Indian IPs on PeeDF?

cereal killer

Country flag
I kinda like XI Jinping's method of crackdown.. It may be a little extreme but it is goddamn effective. His views on Islam & its teachings are very deep & correct.
This is the NYT article & contains a specific leaked speech given by Xi in Xinjiang. Very powerful message.
The methods that our comrades have at hand are too primitive,” Mr. Xi said in one talk, after inspecting a counterterrorism police squad in Urumqi. “None of these weapons is any answer for their big machete blades, ax heads and cold steel weapons.”

“We must be as harsh as them,” he added, “and show absolutely no mercy.”

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
I kinda like XI Jinping's method of crackdown.. It may be a little extreme but it is goddamn effective. His views on Islam & its teachings are very deep & correct.
This is the NYT article & contains a specific leaked speech given by Xi in Xinjiang. Very powerful message.
There is no point attacking Muslims wholesale in rhetoric, best thing for India would be for the intel agencies to set up a front organisation for Islam, which is not radical in any way and complements Indian society, punish all other organisations outside of this front.

cereal killer

Country flag
There is no point attacking Muslims wholesale in rhetoric, best thing for India would be for the intel agencies to set up a front organisation for Islam, which is not radical in any way and complements Indian society, punish all other organisations outside of this front.
Do you think he is attacking Muslims?? No that's a old way & it has never worked. He is trying to systematically destroy it in China. You cut off one whole generation from it & its done. Of course it helps that it is a Communist country & no Muzzie country has the balls to call him out.
Also he is dealing with much lesser numbers unlike us so yes his methods are not suitable for us.
We too have to find some kind of method to deal with it one day.. It is hard in Democracy & Muslims are somewhere close to 20 cr in India I guess. Appeasement was never gonna work & it did fine over a period of time but is never a solution. At some point of time you gotta get your hands dirty

shade

Country flag
Ataruk's Turkey did what you are suggesting.
All Mullahs and Imams were trained by some state backed group, and these Mullahs had to preach in line with whatever Ataturk/Dictatorship wanted them to.
Any deviations would lead from anything to beatings to disappearances or execution by hanging on trumped up charges.

What semi-first world Turkey you see today is all because of Ataturk and his successor military dictator's secular, Mullah-Imam-Islam suppressing policies and getting in bed with America + the West.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles