Forum complaints thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triton

Founding Member
I uploaded a .gif file as my avatar; but it seems it forgot to carry the motion or the animation part of it; can the Admin do the needful?

:)

.v0id

FOUNDER
As i check , there is no problem . But there is a limit of file size 120x120 . As far as animated avatar option is concern its ON . Letme Know if it continue .

screwterrorists

Founding Member
something is wrong with the quick reply function. whever you post it, it tells you to wait 30 secs. hwoever, if you wait and click post, it turns out to be a double post. the 30 second thing is wrong.

any way to fix this?
thanks

A.V.

something is wrong with the quick reply function. whever you post it, it tells you to wait 30 secs. hwoever, if you wait and click post, it turns out to be a double post. the 30 second thing is wrong.

any way to fix this?
thanks
sir the problem has already being notified and i think it will be repaired soon.:)
please use the post reply button in the meantime to avoid double posts.

thanx

Triton

Founding Member
But there is a limit of file size 120x120.
I got it right now; Just resized the original image to the specified size.

Thanks for your help :)

A.V.

having any sort of problems with DFI, feel free to post and let us know.
we are always ready to sort out any issues together.:)

thanx

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
the comma and decimal are mixed up.
For eg in the profile points mentioned for Invincible are 2.030 and posts per day is mentioned as 27,26 .

.v0id

FOUNDER
the comma and decimal are mixed up.
For eg in the profile points mentioned for Invincible are 2.030 and posts per day is mentioned as 27,26 .

Can you give me a Screen Shot .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Sure,
the screenshots are attached

screwterrorists

Founding Member
ban suggestion

"5.racial comments, need to get a ban for atleast 7 days.
1.bharati
2.pakis
3.chinki
4.zionists
also racial slurs against any particular state of india or its people will attract a strict warning.
"

you can delete this after reading...but bharati is not a racial slur...or pakis.
if thats what you meant when you listed em, then i would urge a revision. If not, edit my post.

Thanks. :D

shiv

quick reply

hey guys
it would be really cool if the mods consider putting a quick reply option on the forum,its very frustating,the current replying system

A.V.

hey guys
it would be really cool if the mods consider putting a quick reply option on the forum,its very frustating,the current replying system
shiv we had the quick reply option at the start of the forum its temporarily down because of upgradation and a minor hitch about posts getting repeated will start within 2 weeks.

shiv

hey thanks for answering that this quickly....what do you do,sit at dfi the whole day...just kiddings::D:idhitit:;;):drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
the site log out too quickly

Sir the time duration of the site for automatic log out is too short maybe about 3 mins. I often faced the problem of log out if I am not active or searching information in the net. Can you please expand the time duration to at least double of that it is at present.

A.V.

Sir the time duration of the site for automatic log out is too short maybe about 3 mins. I often faced the problem of log out if I am not active or searching information in the net. Can you please expand the time duration to at least double of that it is at present.
payeng your complaint is noted down and we hope to fix this thing in the next site update due in 2 weeks.
thanks for the info.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
And Hey where are the subscribed thread updates gone from my user CP, should I have to subscribe manually or they are not operating at the present time?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
And Hey where are the subscribed thread updates gone in my user CP, should I have to subscribe manually or they are not operating at the current time?
go to usercp --> edit options .
under Messaging & Notification goto Default Thread Subscription Mode
and select your option. by default as per forum settings it is set to no subscription.

Flint

Guys, could you change the colour for the member names from light orange to something darker?

Kinda difficult to read....

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Yes, a change to a brighter color would be a welcome addition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles