F-16 Viper

Tang

Country flag
You claim as if LM went out of blue to US DCA to get clearance for F-16 sales to India. Nope.
Such sale offers require Request For Information first which was sent to LM by Indian Government. All RFI are requests.

I am typing the same thing for third time.
Remember that request for weapon sale come to US DoD/ DCA from India, not the other way around. So you can do less with bravado and more with a dose of reality.
That's literally what I have said India sent the RFI to LM and then LM goes for permission.
But Indian govt did not request the American govt for F16 as you have said in the previous comment(which I have quoted here).

Further this is my last comment on this topic.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Where did I quote from? That is a task for you.

1. Vendors will obtain clearances.
2. Is the vendor only to respond after getting clearances? No. That is checked at RFP stage.
3. If US law states opposite, vendors will obtain clearances to respond to RFI and G.o.I has no role here.
4. Inter Governmental Aggreement if any is only after AoN stage.

Get these things into your thick skull.

So, the joke is on you....

And not everybody is rowdy like you. That's why it is named 'request for information'

And RFI to vendor doesn't necessarily becomes 'request to Govt. of USA' as indicated in your post which started the debate.

Duh...it is 'request' because it is name so...bloody clueless moron.
😂😂

Wisemarko

Country flag
That's literally what I have said India sent the RFI to LM and then LM goes for permission.
But Indian govt did not request the American govt for F16 as you have said in the previous comment(which I have quoted here).

Further this is my last comment on this topic.
OMG!😂
RFI for FMS deals like MH-60R go to US government (although made by LM)
RFI for DCS go to company. Where did we disagree?

Wisemarko

Country flag
I have issued a RFI for a certified✔ moron for this forum. Hope it goes to US of A government 🤣

( And no, we can manage with @Wisemarko, can't afford Joe even if .gov clears him for export against this RFI 😉)

For others, who want to know the procedure, follow the attached file.
Here comes another 🥲.. Rafale better than F-35 fanboy 🤪
I have issued a RFI for a certified✔ moron for this forum. Hope it goes to US of A government 🤣

( And no, we can manage with @Wisemarko, can't afford Joe even if .gov clears him for export against this RFI 😉)

ladder

Country flag
Here comes another 🥲.. Rafale better than F-35 fanboy 🤪
I am never wrong in identifying a dunce. And your post is a proof.

What I have written and appended above is universally correct from SIG726di to Romeo helicopter to MMRCA contest.

But, idiots like you would hardly appreciate the process of procurement.

Duh 🙄 RFI is 'It is a request only'. 🤫

Last edited:

Wisemarko

Country flag
I am never wrong in identifying a dunce. And your post is a proof.

What I have written and appended above is universally correct from SIG726di to Romeo helicopter to MMRCA contest.

But, idiots like you would hardly appreciate the process of procurement.

Duh 🙄 RFI is 'It is a request only'. 🤫
If you are never wrong in identifying an idiot then you need to buy a mirror or just look around: you will be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

I will not entertain your idiotic comments which is understandable knowing your situation and lack of knowledge.

ladder

Country flag
If you are never wrong in identifying an idiot then you need to buy a mirror or just look around: you will be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

I will not entertain your idiotic comments which is understandable knowing your situation and lack of knowledge.
Buy a mirror! Selfie wouldn't do? 🤔
😂

I give a flying fuck about what you will/ want to entertain and what not.

Don't worry about me idiot. Entertain this this forum with your idiocy, until you last here.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Buy a mirror! Selfie wouldn't do? 🤔
😂

I give a flying fuck about what you will/ want to entertain and what not.

Don't worry about me idiot. Entertain this this forum with your idiocy, until you last here.
Selfie wouldn’t do?!! Lol- that’s called self goal. Learn English. That will be a good start to prevent further humiliation. Leave defense to professionals. Adios.

ladder

Country flag
Selfie wouldn’t do?!! Lol- that’s called self goal. Learn English. That will be a good start to prevent further humiliation. Leave defense to professionals. Adios.
Deliberately written!
One may ask why? The purpose of looking into to mirror and taking a selfie is technically the same here.
'look at your own face', or if I may write in this context ' look at your own face and identity yourself as an Idiot'

But, technologlically speaking, selfie would do the same isn't it?

But, can it replace the 'idiom status' the phrase 'look in the mirror' or 'buy a mirror' has acquired? No.

Similarly all acronym which has the word 'request' is a request per se.
I wouldn't constitute the below statement from my client as a request per se, even if it contains the word 'request'.

"Request your indulgence in double checking/ cross checking the facts and figures before sending them to us".

It's just a polite way of saying it.

And similarly, all RFI to LM, Boeing or Sikorsky isn't replied back after permission/ clearances from Govt. Of USA' at RFI stage.
The draft copy of the stages of procurement by GoI has been attached in this thread by me.

And, wiso, it was a self goal isn't it? 🤫

See, why I call you out as an idiot? Take a selfie, if you aren't still sure about it 😜

Last edited:

Abhay Rajput 02

philippines to buy 12 f16s at 2.5 billion dollars with related equipments and spares includes ;
1- 24 aim9x
2- 12 harpoon
3- maybe aim120 missiles too.
thats 208 million dollars a piece.

Tang

Country flag
philippines to buy 12 f16s at 2.5 billion dollars with related equipments and spares includes ;
1- 24 aim9x
2- 12 harpoon
some guy was arguing that F16 cost less than 60M a piece :pound: :pound:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1- 24 aim9x
2- 12 harpoon
some guy was arguing that F16 cost less than 60M a piece :pound: :pound:
That's not flyaway cost. That $2.5B is the entire program cost, aircraft+ trainings+simulators+maintenance+parts+weapons+sensors+ground infrastructures. But we do not know tge actual break down yet.

Tang

Country flag
That's not flyaway cost. That $2.5B is the entire program cost, aircraft+ trainings+simulators+maintenance+parts+weapons+sensors+ground infrastructures. But we do not know the actual break down yet.
That's what I have said, sometime back, Aircraft will always come with that stuff.
But even with that F16V cost you guys 202M

Rafale F3R cost us around 230M with whole weapon package and two bases.
In the next tranche, it will cost us less than 150M.

Now add how much will F35 cost.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's what I have said, sometime back, Aircraft will always come with that stuff.
But even with that F16V cost you guys 202M

Rafale F3R cost us around 230M with whole weapon package and two bases.
In the next tranche, it will cost us less than 150M.

Now add how much will F35 cost.

You'll never know the complete packages of these orders. But the F-35 on a per unit (flyaway) cost basis is already cheaper than most 4th or 4+ gen fighters. LM and the F-35 program management just needs to bring down sustainment cost.

ladder

Country flag
Philippines should have gone for F18 Super Hornet.

ladder

Country flag
F-16 is cheaper to purchase and maintain. And we don't need to fly far away to defend our country.
Isn't maritime domain/ strike integral to your response? As an island nation, I thought so.

Tang

Country flag
You'll never know the complete packages of these orders. But the F-35 on a per unit (flyaway) cost basis is already cheaper than most 4th or 4+ gen fighters. LM and the F-35 program management just needs to bring down sustainment cost.
Sure, the pentagon does not agree with you though.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles