DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Pictures posted by PK are from public domain , that jerk can say 'clicked' 'clicked' all he want , he just making fool of himself.

i saw 2nd picture from this tweet on a public stall for private indian company.

if a company can put up this pic for public to see , whats big deal if @porky_kicker posted it to web ??
same thinking for me too.if he got it from the internet,there is no issue,dont know why he is so tensed.why do you people get excited,slow down and think for a second.its asif he hacked a gov database and got it.he is seaching for it in offical releases and is only sharing it.no issue at all.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Bros let not have this discussion any longer

As far as i am concerned i have no problem people using information from here or even the pics . I never had perse . Knowledge is for all.

I always supported defence news free lancers be it youtubers or anyone

I might have felt little bad about removal of watermark , but it was for a fleeting moment and i never took it seriously and forgot about it entirely.

Anyone please feel free to use any of my pics, just one condition " remove my watermark completely from the pic " and " dont give me credit or refer to me in any way when you post that pic " . This is all I ask .

Also exercise some caution because even though all pics are open sourced , some pics are best not posted in high visibility media like YouTube or twitter or Facebook . Also because the information i provided might not be true .

And if anyone wants original pic contact me i will give them , if still available with me or help to find it.

Also i am a ordinary guy like most of you , so please dont try to frame and implicate me wrongfully because of some grudge against me.

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
All the so called sensitive pics are from DRDO website

They locked it up after the XRSAM pic got spread by media.

i already posted them before they locked up the site . But i deleted most of the pics , except for the nose cone which i got deleted yesterday .

The pics dont have any information accompanying them . So i do guess work which could be wrong . Hence using them on the basis of my claims is going to be wrong . Reason why i discourage people from posting them .

Most of my information is guess work and reason why i discourage people from using it.

Every pic and some information is open source , majority accompanying information is guess work.

Again i am a ordinary guy like most of you , so please dont try to frame and implicate me wrongfully because of some grudge against me. Today i felt so hurt .

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
All the so called sensitive pics are from DRDO website

They locked it up after the XRSAM pic got spread by media.

i already posted them before they locked up the site . But i deleted most of the pics , except for the nose cone which i got deleted yesterday .

The pics dont have any information accompanying them . So i do guess work which could be wrong . Hence using them on the basis of my claims is going to be wrong . Reason why i discourage people from posting them .

Most of my information is guess work and reason why i discourage people from using it.

Every pic and some information is open source , majority accompanying information is guess work.

Again i am a ordinary guy like most of you , so please dont try to frame and implicate me wrongfully because of some grudge against me. Today i felt so hurt .
Arey bhaiwa tu hum log ko chod ke mat ja

Karthi

Country flag
Kadet Defnce systems India

Copy-of-DSCN1651.jpg

DSCN1644.jpg

JX2 NG Aerial Target

Aerial Target System for air defence training, gunnery practice, surface to air and air to air missile training, weapon and radar evaluation.

• Material – Composite
  • Propulsion – 2 Stroke Engine
  • Stabilization – Integrated Avionics with Digital Autopilot
  • Tracking & Telemetry – Integrated GPS, Autonomous Waypoint Navigation and Digital Telemetry Systems
  • Role Equipment-Scoring System, IR Flares, Luneberg Lens, ISR Camera Package
  • Made In India – Designed & Developed in India

Commercial UAV designed to be aerodynamically optimized to provide maximum flight stability which is capable of mine survey and monitoring, inspection and mapping etc.

Silverbeel.jpeg

Silverbee IUAS

• Material – Composite
  • Propulsion – Electric Motor Propulsion
  • Tracking & Telemetry – Integrated GPS, Autonomous Waypoint Navigation and Digital Telemetry Systems
  • Made In India – Indigenously Designed & Developed in India
Caththrust 500 Launcher.jpg

Caththrust 500 Launcher

The Kadet Defence Systems Caththrust 500 launcher is a proven design that has been in continuous service. It’s simple design and durable construction ensures reliable operation in the world’s extreme environmental condition. Capable of Launching Aerial Vehicle all up-weight between 20 to 40 kg

• Length: 35 feet
  • Width: 6 feet
  • Weight: 265 kg
  • Working Principle: Catapult
  • Launch Speed: Up to 25 m/s

Towed Targets.jpg
Towed Targets1.jpg

The Towed Aerial Targets (TAT) is a multi-role towed target designed for gunnery and missile configurations. This new payload is used with Aerial Targets for air-to- air and surface-to- air gunnery and missile live firing training.

• Material: FRP, PVC
  • Tracking: IR Flares
  • Made In India: Indigenously Designed and Developed in India

Visit:- http://www.kadet-uav.com/uav-imagesdrone-images/

kadet aerial target used in testing of Atulya ADFCR

Articles