DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

jai jaganath

Country flag

I am very happy with this ammunition and missile manufacturing complex
Bcoz the amount of power adani exercises over govt they can really bend forces to buy huge stocks of missiles and most of the missiles are made from tot given by drdo which is truly indigenous thus increasing our missile stockpile and eliminating the tradition of piecemeal orders

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
What I have seen in animated videos of Excalibur is that once the shell exits the barrel, the fins on the fuse do deploy , kind of like as how a spring expands when external pressure is removed from it .
Then the fins rotate along in a manner likewise to the rotation of the shell . Now as for the technological stuff ,iam afraid that I won't be able to assist you with regards to the same.
conceptually how does this work, after the shell comes out of the rifled 155 mm barrel, these canards on the fuse move independent of the rotation of the shell?

pankaj nema

Country flag
What I have seen in animated videos of Excalibur is that once the shell exits the barrel, the fins on the fuse do deploy , kind of like as how a spring expands when external pressure is removed from it .
Then the fins rotate along in a manner likewise to the rotation of the shell . Now as for the technological stuff ,iam afraid that I won't be able to assist you with regards to the same.
So Target Coordinates are programmed before each shell is fired