DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Tuco

Country flag
no boss, I meant home made as indigenous, Made in India. :)
U don't know how to make eots in home? 🙄. All ladies of the colony are one big eots with best in class modular technology, where whole group can act as one unit in tracking a target or single independent unit can track a target independently.

Jokes aside, I like the huge fae bomb. Makes me wonder how long it has been operational and what capabilities it offers in narrow valleys.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
What type of laser guidance is LGATGM using ? Nose mounted semi active homing or tail mounted beam riding ?
SAMHO (or Semi-Active Mission Homing) is the project name... CLGM is a tank-launched version of the jeep mounted ATGM.

But also they are officially described as "capable of both direct & indirect laser designation"... Not sure if that means beam riding capability. @porky_kicker knows?

Arihant Roy

Country flag
The final developmental cumuser assisted trial of Nag Atgm was conducted today at Pokhran . Nag is now ready for service induction. Today's test also paves the way for the eventual series production of the missile .

https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-...om-balasore/story-TXGqJQ1rko16xWuqga2Z5K.html

The Galwan clash and this entire India China standoff episode has woken up our babus at South block from their deep slumber. All the stakeholders are now doing their best to push indigenous missile systems through developmental trials so that the concerned services can induct the missile at the earliest .

The three services have understood that they have to fight with what DRDO and the private enterprises have to offer when shit hits the fan. They can no longer dilly dally around and subject DRDO 's missile and other weapons systems to a never ending saga of trials.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Navy target ship , used for anti ship missile tests

View attachment 63927
Has Brahmos been tested against an actual mobile sea target?

Or all of the tests have been against static targets and the tests against mobile targets were carried in electronic simulations ?

I have always wondered about this.
Uncle Sam spends a fortune on design and development of actual threat representative missile systems . They then test and validate their missiles and the entire network of radars ,C3I against such missiles. Have read about the actual quantum of the efforts and their significance at BRF.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bhai r
So they have successfully tested :
Nag
Helina/Dhruvastra
SANT
What's stopping them to arm tanks and Rudra/LCH with these? Why are we not talking about SANT?
Bhai read above messages atleast...
There is some problem with helina ...and sant
So now sant fired from ground luncher

Dessert Storm

Country flag

Global Defence

Articles