DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

porky_kicker

Country flag
Intelligence & surveillance system by a private company

View attachment 29815
View attachment 29816

Many indian private companies make such devices and systems relating to intelligence and surveillance.

The regularly export to African , middle East , south east Asian and Latin countries.

Funny thing Indian intelligence cannot buy them from the same indian companies because of stupid regulations . They usually float shell companies abroad and buy them ( and then smuggle them in most probably )
One small old example from one such company

f51.jpeg

rone

Country flag
One small old example from one such company

View attachment 29820
These are cyber ops not advanced as even some Indian hacker groups for example

If your target is in hostile nation and no way u can get near , or have no physical access . Then these tools became uselss , these are for on fields cyber ops, for the scenario that I pointed out above hackers or nation sponsored cyber agent's use remote zerodays or spare phishing in next level, as I remember correctly South indian hacking group made mass surveillance by hacking in to Kashmir terror supporter's mobile devices and leaked all their data including call recordings ..but their page come under scrutiny and some news channels published their hack force to delete the news.. don't know why..

PS:they also hacked half a million Pak users database but no news about them these days they pretty much dead or they got recruited don't know

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
These are cyber ops not advanced as even some Indian hacker groups for example

If your target is in hostile nation and no way u can get near , or have no physical access . Then these tools became uselss , these are for on fields cyber ops, for the scenario that I pointed out above hackers or nation sponsored cyber agent's use remote zerodays or spare phishing in next level, as I remember correctly South indian hacking group made mass surveillance by hacking in to Kashmir terror supporter's mobile devices and leaked all their data including call recordings ..but their page come under scrutiny and some news channels published their hack force to delete the news.. don't know why..

PS:they also hacked half a million Pak users database but no news about them these days they pretty much dead or they got recruited don't know
As a rule I try not to contradict what others say here

These are not your run of the mill hackers
They r military grade

Sad part is we Indians know jack shit about our own capabilities. Yet we are fast to voice our opinion

Have you ever heard of this indian company named xxxxxx ?

They are the best of the best and their clientele is some of the top Intel organisations around the world and multi national corporations.

Their security clearance would make IB etc shit their pants.

Try finding info on xxxxxx and you will end up with nothing.

What the civilian hackers are is basically script kids who run open source codes and user exploits.

Will the civilian hackers be able to tap mil grade SATCOM links, tap offshore submarine cables , run through petabytes of data in seconds while matching for voice samples , keywords , image patterns etc ?

What military grade hackers do is run proprietary codes and out of the world exploits info about which is not available , otherwise will it make sense to have everything in the open domain ?

India taps Chinese internet gateways do you know that ? And where they do that I will not mention.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Intelligence & surveillance system by a private company

View attachment 29815
View attachment 29816

Many indian private companies make such devices and systems relating to intelligence and surveillance.

The regularly export to African , middle East , south east Asian and Latin countries.

Funny thing Indian intelligence cannot buy them from the same indian companies because of stupid regulations . They usually float shell companies abroad and buy them ( and then smuggle them in most probably )
@rone

These pictures are from SOFEX exibition Jordan , I hope you know what SOFEX is ?

porky_kicker

Country flag
@sayareakd

Please delete the first post which I made in reply to rone, the one with the 5 pictures attached.

Please delete the 5 attached pictures don't want to risk copyright violations.

Thanks

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
One info I can confirm

Next generation strategic aircraft bombs will have Lattice Fins for High Angle of Maneuver.

Problem is what type of strategic aircraft bombs , I know for a fact there are 2 programmes which qualifies

1. A large FAE bomb ( wikileaks confirms the presence of FAE bomb whose test was detected via US sigint of indian comms from test site , incase you didn't know US has 3 dedicated sigint stations in Thailand targetting India )
2. Nuka cola bomb :biggrin2:

Last edited:

rone

Country flag
As a rule I try not to contradict what others say here

These are not your run of the mill hackers
They r military grade

Sad part is we Indians know jack shit about our own capabilities. Yet we are fast to voice our opinion

Have you ever heard of this indian company named xxxxxx ?

They are the best of the best and their clientele is some of the top Intel organisations around the world and multi national corporations.

Their security clearance would make IB etc shit their pants.

Try finding info on xxxxxx and you will end up with nothing.

What the civilian hackers are is basically script kids who run open source codes and user exploits.

Will the civilian hackers be able to tap mil grade SATCOM links, tap offshore submarine cables , run through petabytes of data in seconds while matching for voice samples , keywords , image patterns etc ?

What military grade hackers do is run proprietary codes and out of the world exploits info about which is not available , otherwise will it make sense to have everything in the open domain ?

India taps Chinese internet gateways do you know that ? And where they do that I will not mention.

Some more decades old pics from xxxxxxx Indian company can the civilian hackers do this

View attachment 29821

View attachment 29822

View attachment 29823

View attachment 29824

View attachment 29825
What I said is about regarding particular device only not about whole Indian cyber surveillance industry or agency, yes we have some more advanced capbilcapabi in this area,becoz we are in middle of china and Pakistan,..

Also all civilian hackers are skids,? then u are wrong ,there are handful number of indian hackers are very gifted in their job, if am not wrong not so long ago Scotland police used Indian hackers to spy on some foreign jurnlists , but as you said most of the show off hacker's out there are skids.

porky_kicker

Country flag
For the first time I present a new AUV

Autonomous underwater vehicle - MAYA

03.jpeg

Hey you strategic frontier guys don't copy paste it ( including croping the image ) in your Twitter handle without giving some credit to the guy who found it via Google babas blessings.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles